UCF_2004

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
Did you get to Jax? Mine has the same delivery window, and my dealer is also in central FL. Mine arrived by rail in JAX on Friday.
When My dealer responded at 5pm it wasn't in JAX. What time did yours get there. Fingers crossed it just wasn't checked in yet,
Sponsored

TigerJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1 (on order)
Country flag
When My dealer responded at 5pm it wasn't in JAX. What time did yours get there. Fingers crossed it just wasn't checked in yet,
I’m pretty sure mine got to JAX the previous night around 1 AM or so. Do you have a rail car number?

UCF_2004

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
I’m pretty sure mine got to JAX the previous night around 1 AM or so. Do you have a rail car number?
I just chatted with ford again. Don’t think it’s here. Just got the rail info. It’s on rail, NU Car is AOK 501510. Now I need to figure out how to look that up.

Update. Tracking info says it arrived at intermediate destination WestLake Florida on 4/19 at 12:59am. I’m assuming that’s the Norfolk Southern WestLake Park in Jacksonville not actually WestLake, Florida. Why intermediate though? Would they continue on rail to Orlando?

Last edited:

zgruven

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would think it's close. PINGPONGCHAMP just took delivery of his Premium down in Bakersfield today. Ordered same time and built same week as mine. I'm thinking end of this coming week or 1st part of the next week.
How do you find out they took delivery of it?

Caramel Mach-e-ato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Fun fact with no bearing on anyone’s delivery…..I was cruising down the autobahn in Germany today and encountered a Mach-e on the highway. Was really cool to see one ‘in the wild’ in Europe. It wasn’t a GT, but still looked great on the autobahn. 😀

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
I'm nearing the end of my tracking, and hopefully my waiting too. My car has made it to its final rail stop, "Industry" which is not in City of Industry but a few miles further out in Mira Loma California, and the train car is still loaded but "constructively placed", presumably for unloading. It's actually been refreshing being able to track on Union Pacific because they are fairly on the ball. Once it's unloaded, sure, I'm closer to getting the car, but I'm back in the hands of Ford to get any information.

My Ford.com tracking page still shows delivery is about a month out, even though it's only about 30 miles from the dealership.

Of course May 1 will probably see worse terms on the Options plan, but not much else I can do.

I will share that I have ordered pre-cut PPF film, and instead of installing it myself (expect dubious results) or going to a shop that specializes in installing PPF and removing money from my wallet - I'm having it installed at my local body shop. They install PPF several times a month as well as wraps. Not as often as a shop that does it constantly, but, the work is getting done for about $100 an hour shop rate instead of a $2500 - 3000 flat rate for the front end. I'm in about $400 on the pre-cut film (Front, half hood, mirrors, and rockers) and will be paying about the same for installation. I understand I may end up with a good or very good installation instead of a perfect one - I'm ok with that. I may well get perfect - all their other work for me has been perfect - but I'm lowering my expectations in advance.
My goal is to minimize rock chips, not impress people.

This plan is of course contingent on getting my car in time for my drop-off date at the body shop on May 9. Fingers crossed. Once UP unloads the train car I'll be at the mercy of VVRs again.

Tom

174/331 group 3428. Ordered July 27. Premium Extended range 2WD Space White on White

kdonnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1, 2020 Bolt EV
Country flag
I feel sorry for those of you still waiting.

It is hard to believe there are people from the same build week that still have not received their cars.

Homer007

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Got my car yesterday (Will post picture later), but wanted to give a shout out to El Cajon Ford. I was in and out of there in under 30 minutes. Had price protection, plus the $750 credit we got from switching from a 2021 to a 2022 and have already credited my $500 back on my credit card when I initially ordered. The best experience I've ever had at a dealership.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Got my car yesterday (Will post picture later), but wanted to give a shout out to El Cajon Ford. I was in and out of there in under 30 minutes. Had price protection, plus the $750 credit we got from switching from a 2021 to a 2022 and have already credited my $500 back on my credit card when I initially ordered. The best experience I've ever had at a dealership.
Congrats! I wish I had picked them instead of my dealership. How did financing go?

zgruven

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got the call. My MME is being trucked to the dealer today. Can pick up tomorrow of Friday. Have you heard anything about yours?
Wow awesome!! I was told it won’t be in Folsom until the 4th and won’t be ready to be picked up until the 10th!! I asked why and I was told we need to update and get the car detailed?!?! Called back today and waiting for the manager to call me back. I think my salesman has no clue and just tells me what ever he wants. Congrats on your car.

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium space white rr drive, extended range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow awesome!! I was told it won’t be in Folsom until the 4th and won’t be ready to be picked up until the 10th!! I asked why and I was told we need to update and get the car detailed?!?! Called back today and waiting for the manager to call me back. I think my salesman has no clue and just tells me what ever he wants. Congrats on your car.
I'm actually picking up tomorrow morning. Came in yesterday and my sales guy said it was ready to pick up today. I had furniture being delivered so couldn't make it happen today. 6 days to get it ready seems a little ridiculous. Hopefully you can get it next week. I'll let you know how my experience goes with the dealer tomorrow.
Sponsored