KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Let me start this by saying I have driven a little over 2,000 miles in the month and a half I've had my Mach E and this has never happened. The 1-pedal driving has been great and I always keep it on - city streets and highway driving. That being said...

Today, on my way to work, as I turned into my office building lot, I eased up on the drive pedal to slow the car down into a turn. Instead of feeling the car slow down as it always does, I did not feel the 1-pedal braking. I had to press on the actual brake to control the car through the turn. When I did that, I noticed the "Brake Coach" flash "58%" so that makes me think the 1-pedal possibly did engage but I certainly didn't feel it. I actually felt the car skid a little because I was taking the turn too fast.

Has anyone had this happen? It could be a one-time occurrence but it was unsettling enough, that I wanted to check. Thank you.
Sponsored

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
I find that whenever I feel like the regen braking isn't quite responding that I'm expecting it to, I'm on a decline I didn't quite see. But you were turning into your office lot which presumably is a turn you take every day, so that is weird.