1 Year Reservation Anniversary

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
One year ago today I placed my reservation for the Mustang Mach-E Premium. It's been a long wait but it's almost over (build date Dec 8th). One year ago tomorrow is the first time I saw it in person.

Two photos from Nov 18, 2019:

8D693EAD-B77A-489E-8171-926852DB9AE5.jpeg

33171E40-A409-4E99-AEAE-96472F065ED0.jpeg

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yep. This reminder came up on my FB feed this morning
Ford Mustang Mach-E 1 Year Reservation Anniversary 4BC8125F-A4F9-4ACF-A3D7-45EFA30F2888

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Yep. This reminder came up on my FB feed this morning
Ford Mustang Mach-E 1 Year Reservation Anniversary 4BC8125F-A4F9-4ACF-A3D7-45EFA30F2888
Really? FB knows you have a Mach-E reserved/ordered...thats some creepy stuff right there.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Ewwww. That’s creepy that Facebook is able to figure out that much information about your purchase from another company :eek:

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Ewwww. That’s creepy that Facebook is able to figure out that much information about your purchase from another company :eek:
Nothing creepy at all. You placed a photo in Nov 2019 informing a world that you made a reservation for Ford Mustang Mach E. One year later Facebook from that date Facebook tells you you have a memory from exactly one year ago which you may share with the World again :) Yes, they know the date when you placed a certain photo or message - of course, nothing magical about it.

The same way, if you build a hen cage a year ago, it might probably remind you about that too :)

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Nothing creepy at all. You placed a photo in Nov 2019 informing a world that you made a reservation for Ford Mustang Mach E. One year later Facebook from that date Facebook tells you you have a memory from exactly one year ago which you may share with the World again :) Yes, they know the date when you placed a certain photo or message - of course, nothing magical about it.

The same way, if you build a hen cage a year ago, it might probably remind you about that too :)
One year ago today, I didn't do anything noteworthy according to Facebook. This is also why my MME won't be delivered until April or so. ;)

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
One year ago today, I didn't do anything noteworthy according to Facebook. This is also why my MME won't be delivered until April or so. ;)
Ha-ha - lucky you. I was excited a year ago when I saw Mach E first during presentation - because I was kind of thinking about EV for awhile (hard not to think when every 3rd car here is Tesla :), but I didn't think I could afford it neither I liked the look of the Model 3 (I liked Model S actually but it is just crazy priced). So, when I saw Mach E, I was really excited, but it took me 11 month to finally push the button - I am still not sure it's a wise thing financially, but I decided at my age there are not too many things I really would like to have and if something gets me happy, why not, right? :)

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
One year ago today I placed my reservation for the Mustang Mach-E Premium. It's been a long wait but it's almost over (build date Dec 8th). One year ago tomorrow is the first time I saw it in person.

Two photos from Nov 18, 2019:

And lookee, lookee, these photos pre-date all the drama about the frunk divider. It's not a cooler, but there's clearly a suitcase in that frunk. Oh the drama we've had over the last year.

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
And lookee, lookee, these photos pre-date all the drama about the frunk divider. It's not a cooler, but there's clearly a suitcase in that frunk. Oh the drama we've had over the last year.
AND people can stand next to one another AND not have to wear a mask! What a difference a year makes :(

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I watched the launch, and was tempted to place a reservation. But, as luck would have it, I was going to LA that week and would be able to go to the LA Auto Show. We went straight for the Mach-E display when we got into the show on Friday morning. My wife loved the Grabber Blue GT but still wasn't 100% convinced. But they had a great scheme -- to sit in the Mach-E you had to put in a reservation with a $500 deposit. I told my wife we HAD to do that and we could even cancel as soon as we left. Of course, we never did cancel, so their scheme sorta worked.

On a related note, Emma Bergg just tweeted a nice thread remembering that day:
(If you go to the tweet on Twitter, you can see the full thread.)
Sponsored