10/03/22 Build Week Gang

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Unsure but I know some have used/purchased FORSCAN to enable it. I plan on doing it in a week or so when my cable gets in. Can share results if interested?
Did you check that you have required module for kick trunk opening?

I have CR1 so installed autoease retrofit kit and it's integrated with Ford software
Sponsored

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What is the latest software you are running? I have 3 5.4 deployed on my CR1, while '21 GT on 4.1.1

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
I am still on 3.5.4.

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium eAWD iced white assistance pac
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Just got off plug matte screen protectors on and looks great! Also Aosk volume and gear dial..

20230112_145908.jpg

20230112_145859.jpg

20230112_150505.jpg

20230112_150439.jpg

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Been on the fence about the dial. How do you like it?
I like it a lot but it just depends on your preference of how it looks. Feels more substantial as it's a bit bigger.

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
Picked my car up 12/31. Got 3.5.2 on 1/10, 3.5.3 on 1/11 and 3.5.3.3. on 1/12. Got the updated maps and HF Blue Cruise with the 3.5.2 update.

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Anyone spend any time with the built on nav? Always used Android auto and love it, just curious.

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
So - a whopping 956 miles on the odometer and I just got the "Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power" notification. Husband went to leave, said the parking brake was on and got that notification. I went out and started it (to back it into the garage instead of nose first, just in case) and it was fine, until I put it in park and then went back to reverse a little bit further. Started telling me that it wasn't in park (it was). Then getting notifications about not being able to look at settings because I'm using a "MyKey" (I don't even have a MyKey set up.

I've had some intermittent issues with it saying "No key present" when using phone as a key, and today it wouldn't switch out of the guest profile until I reset sync. Now I'm afraid to drive it without taking it to a dealership.

Anybody have similar?

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone spend any time with the built on nav? Always used Android auto and love it, just curious.
Always use it for long freeway driving during trips, Google map for city driving. I plan to switch to iPhone due to volume changes for Android phones so probably apple map will got a chance.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So - a whopping 956 miles on the odometer and I just got the "Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power" notification. Husband went to leave, said the parking brake was on and got that notification. I went out and started it (to back it into the garage instead of nose first, just in case) and it was fine, until I put it in park and then went back to reverse a little bit further. Started telling me that it wasn't in park (it was). Then getting notifications about not being able to look at settings because I'm using a "MyKey" (I don't even have a MyKey set up.

I've had some intermittent issues with it saying "No key present" when using phone as a key, and today it wouldn't switch out of the guest profile until I reset sync. Now I'm afraid to drive it without taking it to a dealership.

Anybody have similar?
How it behaved after another restart?
We had power malfunction and awd error, car stopped charging. I let it stay unplugged for 2 hours , turned on and drove 5-10 min - all gone.

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
How it behaved after another restart?
We had power malfunction and awd error, car stopped charging. I let it stay unplugged for 2 hours , turned on and drove 5-10 min - all gone.
Drove it this morning (not very long - to the gym and then from gym to dealership and then home). Seems to be driving fine. A tech I know ran it through OASIS and said the faults it threw were concerning, but that they cleared after a restart. I have an appointment at the dealership Monday and Ford actually contacted me on another thread and said they will look into it. We shall see . . .

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Drove it this morning (not very long - to the gym and then from gym to dealership and then home). Seems to be driving fine. A tech I know ran it through OASIS and said the faults it threw were concerning, but that they cleared after a restart. I have an appointment at the dealership Monday and Ford actually contacted me on another thread and said they will look into it. We shall see . . .
Hopefully another false-positive warning
Sponsored