MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
Maybe you should see if they "jerk you around" before posting this. Best of luck with your decision.
Sponsored

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
I think dealers are taking major hit for Ford logistics failures. I ping my dealer about my unit and reply made me laughing:
"Convoy is for the last leg of the journey. Mach E is shipped by railcar from Mexico to Kansas City, then again from KC to Richmond, CA. Once there, they're shipped by convoy (truck).

Your Mach E is currently in Griffith, AZ as of 5 a.m. our time. It should be here in Mid December."

Convoy means truck from KS, RAIL - that's how my car travel right now. I'm afraid that if MME would not make to me before XMAS than I would activate my on hold MY order for January delivery. I'm tired from Ford incompetence, every next MME delivery is worst than previous 😫.

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag

kisonay

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD ER Mustang Mach-E Scheduled 10/3
Country flag
My dealer just called me and the car is in. I drove by and it looks great. Cant wait to drive it, I have never even test drove one, hopefully no buyers remorse.
I was in the same situation. Hasn’t been an issue for me :)

DanielCTA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium ER AWD (on order) Escape Hyb, C-Max
Country flag
My dealer just called me and the car is in. I drove by and it looks great. Cant wait to drive it, I have never even test drove one, hopefully no buyers remorse.
I just picked up mine on Thursday - I've only driven 60 miles and I had never test driven it and I love it so far.

Icefreezen

First Name
Eisen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E and F150
Country flag
Lol, did they tell you it was there or did you just happen to stop by?
Drove by. Saw the thing sitting out front and matched the vin. Then a emailed showed up later. Then I called and asked what was up.

chimpster23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BLK GT ER-AWD / 04 Toyota Camry
Country flag
Drove by. Saw the thing sitting out front and matched the vin. Then a emailed showed up later. Then I called and asked what was up.
seems like they were behind the ball that's whas up! tsk tsk

AsifG

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
A week in and I'm loving the car except when we did a road trip to the Northern Virginia. Due to cold weather range was a lot less than I expected. Had to charge after every 125 miles are so and so much leg work in researching DCFC chargers was just so insane. A 5 hours journey in my ICE is now 8 hours due to multiple charging stops. I'm probably going to keep my mach-e as a local car and use family ICE SUV for road trips after this experience.

P.S. you come across charging stations that are either not working or a few of em are working but occupied. In all practicality, you'll need a plenty of time based on my experience driving between Eastern NY to N. VA.

P.S.S: I have MME Premium AWD SR

I'd love to hear if there are some tips and tricks to getting more juice out the battery without switching off the heating in the car

jja5567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD 2022
Country flag
FYI, just got my MM last Friday after it missed the delivery time and notified me it would be Dec 14th. Got a surprise call from the dealership and picked up the next day. Five Star Ford of Dallas was really nice and made the entire process easy. I also got the X-plan price and 2.5% interest rate on Ford Options with additional $1000 rebate. It was an un-real deal, I think I got all perks discounts I could have expected.

I can't say how much I love the car, smooth, stylish, fast, big. I love the ice blue color. The seat is surprising very comfortable... Better than the Mercedes E300 I had previously...

Range and charging speed (DC charge) is a little downside if you travel a lot.. here in Dallas Winter, I get about 200 miles range...but for this price, I am happy... My other car is mini copper electric, 100 mile range, no complain. i got rid of all my gas cars now, feeling real good that I don't need to visit the dirty smelly gas station ever again...
Sponsored