kyyul

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
They have been way off on dates for many...
I will hold off from having any semblance of hope. In the end it's just a car and an expensive one at that. ordertrack.app doesn't give me any shipping information and the Ford order tracker shows "In Transit" but not yet "Shipped."
Sponsored

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
My estimated delivery changed to Jan 2 - Jan 8. Enjoy your Mach E boys looks like the universe is telling me no.
You’ll get it before then. And if not, sign a final contract with a down payment to get your 2022 tax credit before 12/31.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Mine has finally arrived in Texas and I pick it up tomorrow morning. It's great to hear everyone's thoughts since in never test drove one either. I ordered my Premium SR RWD back in February. I'm just nervous coming from an older Honda Accord and hearing some saying how bouncy the ride is. Hope that isn't true in my experience.
@Aggie PT - the MME ride is not bad at all, we have two Lexuses and a Prius as well.

The MME is a great car, very smooth ride, it's suspension seems different compared to Lexus hybrids and the Prius.
I feel the bumps on the road compared to Lexus.

As for one pedal driving, it takes less than a few miles to get used to. When I was in the passenger seat with a first time one pedal driver I felt nauseated, it's because of it's aggressive braking. Once the driver learns how to drive with one pedal, it's great for all.

This is a driver's car. My son who drives the Prius got 3.8M/Kwh the first time he drove in this cold PA winter evening.

I started at 2.2M/Kwh and now have learnt to drive better.

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
@Aggie PT - the MME ride is not bad at all, we have two Lexuses and a Prius as well.

The MME is a great car, very smooth ride, it's suspension seems different compared to Lexus hybrids and the Prius.
I feel the bumps on the road compared to Lexus.

As for one pedal driving, it takes less than a few miles to get used to. When I was in the passenger seat with a first time one pedal driver I felt nauseated, it's because of it's aggressive braking. Once the driver learns how to drive with one pedal, it's great for all.

This is a driver's car. My son who drives the Prius got 3.8M/Kwh the first time he drove in this cold PA winter evening.

I started at 2.2M/Kwh and now have learnt to drive better.
I have to agree with most people that complain about the ride comfort. The MME is more bouncy then most of my previous cars. I had a Tesla model S and still own a Audi a6, both have a better ride IMO. I am not sure if this because both other cars are sedans but it is very noticeable to me. I just took a 1000mile trip with it and noticed a few things that Ford needs to improve on with software. I am new at the mach E so maybe some of the things I am asking for are already there.
Maps need to show clearly show how many chargers are available at the location.
Notify you when the charge is complete to move on. (notification on the phone not email form)
Charging information to show on the cars screen as soon as you plugin.
Allow for trip details to show even after you have started the trip.
Please let me know if any of these features I mentioned are already available.

AsifG

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
I have to agree with most people that complain about the ride comfort. The MME is more bouncy then most of my previous cars. I had a Tesla model S and still own a Audi a6, both have a better ride IMO. I am not sure if this because both other cars are sedans but it is very noticeable to me.
I have no complains about the ride comfort since I knew this would be a sporty car and I'm loving that part.

I just took a 1000mile trip with it and noticed a few things that Ford needs to improve on with software. I am new at the mach E so maybe some of the things I am asking for are already there.
Maps need to show clearly show how many chargers are available at the location.
Notify you when the charge is complete to move on. (notification on the phone not email form)
Charging information to show on the cars screen as soon as you plugin.
Allow for trip details to show even after you have started the trip.
Please let me know if any of these features I mentioned are already available.
I did a 600 miles trip last weekend and I shared my experience earlier on this thread. I don't own a tesla but noticed they had a lot better charging network and each location had like over a dozen chargers at minimum whereas CCS chargers were a lot fewer. Also, I'm not sure if I came across any location that had all the CCS chargers working which means a lot of planning and researching on P&S app to figure out the likelihood of being able to charge at the locations.

Regarding charge complete notification, I always received notification on the Fordpass app on the phone when 80% charging was complete.

My main concern with maps was around AndroidConnect sync I have an Android phone. At times, Bluetooth connection would get weak and the google maps on the car screen would freeze. Then connecting with usb-c would work better. I hope Ford's software dev team will look into this.

The trip details show under (I think) energy consumption but it's not like an ICE car where I could through buttons on the steering wheel get the gas efficiency on the DOM.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
I have no complains about the ride comfort since I knew this would be a sporty car and I'm loving that part.

I did a 600 miles trip last weekend and I shared my experience earlier on this thread. I don't own a tesla but noticed they had a lot better charging network and each location had like over a dozen chargers at minimum whereas CCS chargers were a lot fewer. Also, I'm not sure if I came across any location that had all the CCS chargers working which means a lot of planning and researching on P&S app to figure out the likelihood of being able to charge at the locations.

Regarding charge complete notification, I always received notification on the Fordpass app on the phone when 80% charging was complete.

My main concern with maps was around AndroidConnect sync I have an Android phone. At times, Bluetooth connection would get weak and the google maps on the car screen would freeze. Then connecting with usb-c would work better. I hope Ford's software dev team will look into this.

The trip details show under (I think) energy consumption but it's not like an ICE car where I could through buttons on the steering wheel get the gas efficiency on the DOM.
Android Auto integration is not good as integration with Aple CarPlay. my wife had to switch from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone in order to get better integration. Also, apple maps has better integration with car itself.

I use mostly ABRP app to plan any my trips beyond 300 miles roundtrip. we did not have much luck with public charging usage - most of the time tesla's charge there when I come to shopping plazas or garages. Also, I maintain EA membership for $4 per month just to keep my option to charge at EA always available for me for $0.31 per KW even we mostly charge at home. Yes, Tesla has the best charging infrastructure today.

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag

Don't get me wrong I still love the car. I just wish the software was a bit more user friendly on long trips which I take very rarely.

steve.panse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT PE
Country flag
On 11/22 my estimated delivery changed from 11/19-11/25 to 12/25-12/31. More than one month delay. I visited my salesman/dealer yesterday...after multiple requests they were finally able to use the VinView map to confirm my car is still in MO. Built 10/11, it has now been at the rail yard in MO for more than four weeks. Now I can see why Ford couldn't give me the next rail car number...it didn't have one. Someone on this forum who lives <50 miles from me whose car was built a week after mine already took delivery.

Now I'm wondering if the car is damaged or if this is just incompetent logistics. Especially with a looming rail strike, I'm worried that my tax credit is at risk.

@Ford Motor Company, can you please help make sure the car is scheduled on the next train to Miami and give me some more information. Please message me for VIN info.

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
On 11/22 my estimated delivery changed from 11/19-11/25 to 12/25-12/31. More than one month delay. I visited my salesman/dealer yesterday...after multiple requests they were finally able to use the VinView map to confirm my car is still in MO. Built 10/11, it has now been at the rail yard in MO for more than four weeks. Now I can see why Ford couldn't give me the next rail car number...it didn't have one. Someone on this forum who lives <50 miles from me whose car was built a week after mine already took delivery.

Now I'm wondering if the car is damaged or if this is just incompetent logistics. Especially with a looming rail strike, I'm worried that my tax credit is at risk.

@Ford Motor Company, can you please help make sure the car is scheduled on the next train to Miami and give me some more information. Please message me for VIN info.
In the same boat, other than my estimated delivery still shows 11/11-11/17. Someone who ordered a GT from the same dealership as I did (within a couple of days) with a ship date two days earlier got his car two days ago. Why would you not send two cars going to the same dealership and shipped the same week together?

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
I believe Ford
+1 to EA and PlugShare both of these are a must have apps. Agreed, EA was the most reliable network and I pretty much used up most of the complimentary 250 KWs.
Is there something we need to do to claim the complimentary 250KWh ? I dont see it mentioned anywhere.
I also havent activated the Blue Oval Charge network. Is this something that needs to be done to get the complimentary charging ?

kisonay

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD ER Mustang Mach-E Scheduled 10/3
Country flag
I believe Ford

Is there something we need to do to claim the complimentary 250KWh ? I dont see it mentioned anywhere.
I also havent activated the Blue Oval Charge network. Is this something that needs to be done to get the complimentary charging ?
You will need to sign up/activate the blue oval network before it's applied to your account.

AsifG

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
I believe Ford

You'll have to go to the "connected services" either on FordPass app or your vehicle dashboard on the website that's where you'll find a couple of options to active for charging. Also, you'll have to supply a credit card where Blue Oval can charge when you charge from public stations.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
You'll have to go to the "connected services" either on FordPass app or your vehicle dashboard on the website that's where you'll find a couple of options to active for charging. Also, you'll have to supply a credit card where Blue Oval can charge when you charge from public stations.
Someone had posted that we would get 42000 Ford pass points. I see only 22K. I did sign up for Ford pass Connect etc.

Any tips
Sponsored