First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
I have to agree with most people that complain about the ride comfort. The MME is more bouncy then most of my previous cars. I had a Tesla model S and still own a Audi a6, both have a better ride IMO. I am not sure if this because both other cars are sedans but it is very noticeable to me. I just took a 1000mile trip with it and noticed a few things that Ford needs to improve on with software. I am new at the mach E so maybe some of the things I am asking for are already there.
Maps need to show clearly show how many chargers are available at the location.
Notify you when the charge is complete to move on. (notification on the phone not email form)
Charging information to show on the cars screen as soon as you plugin.
Allow for trip details to show even after you have started the trip.
Please let me know if any of these features I mentioned are already available.
I just happened to ride in the back seat of the latest Model 3 and Y. Uber drivers had it, one was just delivered 2 days ago.

Looks like Tesla improved their suspension, it's not bouncy as MME 22.

Not sure if @Ford Motor Company can do something about it.
Sponsored

AsifG

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
Someone had posted that we would get 42000 Ford pass points. I see only 22K. I did sign up for Ford pass Connect etc.

Any tips
That was me. I was told by the sales rep at the dealership that I'd get 42k points however, I also noticed receiving 22k points only. Oh well!

AsifG

First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
I'm getting electric panel upgraded as part of the L2 charger installation costing around 6k. Has anyone figured if/how to claim part of the installation costs?

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
That was me. I was told by the sales rep at the dealership that I'd get 42k points however, I also noticed receiving 22k points only. Oh well!
i think 22K points is standard - I got same number every time with my previous MME purchases

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm getting electric panel upgraded as part of the L2 charger installation costing around 6k. Has anyone figured if/how to claim part of the installation costs?
talk to your CPA or tax prep person - IRA introduced changes this year

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
another delivery ETA push
Shipped
Estimated Delivery 12/4/2022 - 12/10/2022

why support needed to call me on Friday and asked me to be ready for delivery in 5-7 days?!.... tired

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium eAWD iced white assistance pac
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
For those who have received their MME. Wanted to ask if anyone has anything they are still trying to figure out. Has anyone gotten any updates. Are you using FOB or PAAK or both? Anyone have access to youtube update yet? the forum has so many responses that don't apply to so thought Id check on here.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For those who have received their MME. Wanted to ask if anyone has anything they are still trying to figure out. Has anyone gotten any updates. Are you using FOB or PAAK or both? Anyone have access to youtube update yet? the forum has so many responses that don't apply to so thought Id check on here.
i would reply since I'm driving my wife car on regular basis on weekends :)
1. PAAK is not very stable so we use FOBs all the time.
2. updates are coming, but not very often. GT is '21 2nd batch, and is running on latest 3.6.1 release
3. we decided not to pay for entertainment feature since we do not charge outside of home most of the time.

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
I have not received any updates since I got the car Nov 7th.
PAAK has been very consistent for me every time I have used it. I mostly use the FOB because of all the complains I have seen here.
Apple car play disconnects some times.
I have nothing under the Entertainment tab. Is this a payed option? I was under the impression this was standard.

clement.48

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
I have not used the Fob since I picked up my car last Tuesday. PAAK has worked exactly as it should. I got a little nervous when my main screen went black pulling out of the dealership but since then everything is going great. I do not have the youtube update.

steve.panse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Good news - my car finally left Kansas. Bad news, it went through Ohio and is in Buffalo. ????? Here's hoping it doesn't go all the way back to that abyss known as Kansas!
Mine too, yesterday morning. Ford was finally able to give me a rail car # and it’s on its way to Jacksonville. We’ll see how long it sits there before being railed to Miami. I still can’t believe how it sat in Kansas City for over a month, but at least it’s encouraging to see movement.