mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
For those who have received their MME. Wanted to ask if anyone has anything they are still trying to figure out. Has anyone gotten any updates. Are you using FOB or PAAK or both? Anyone have access to youtube update yet? the forum has so many responses that don't apply to so thought Id check on here.
Just got my first update today evening .. an update to prepare for future updates 😃

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/03/22 Build Week Gang SmartSelect_20221130_191411_FordPass
Sponsored

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium eAWD iced white assistance pac
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
What floor Mats are everyone ordering? I didn't realize if I didn't get the floor mats when I ordered the vehicle they would cost so much more a la carte.

These look really good so I was thinking of trying these out.

https://linerx.com/products/ford-mustang-mach-e-floor-mats-full-set?currency=USD&variant=40722369544400&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvqGcBhCJARIsAFQ5ke7C7JyWPIjESfjyfXQTueUDslp_4L6Kj2zGanXOnUnQH7PMxY64qJQaAlizEALw_wcB
I got the all weather mats through Ford. Really nice.

Aggie PT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
I got the all weather mats through Ford. Really nice.
Do the two pieces for the second row mat clip together or do they just sit there and have the possibility of pulling apart?

Last edited:

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
What floor Mats are everyone ordering? I didn't realize if I didn't get the floor mats when I ordered the vehicle they would cost so much more a la carte.

https://linerx.com/products/ford-mustang-mach-e-floor-mats-full-set?currency=USD&variant=40722369544400&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvqGcBhCJARIsAFQ5ke7C7JyWPIjESfjyfXQTueUDslp_4L6Kj2zGanXOnUnQH7PMxY64qJQaAlizEALw_wcB
i used Ford's for GT and already have Fords set + trunk mat in garage for Pony.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Do the two pieces for the second row Matt clipped together or do they just sit there and have the possibility of pulling apart?
they do not clip, but siting on top so kids did not manage to pull them apart

mecrazee

First Name
Dal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Country flag

I bought 3D MAXpider through Amazon a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale. Very good. and better coverage behind the accelerator pedal. Ford OEM ones does not have much coverage there. The more expensive option will be Tuxmat which has even better coverage than 3D.

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
Sigh. Ford changed my estimated delivery yesterday from 11/11-11/17 (which obviously they didn't hit) to 12/11-12/17. The car is only an hour away from the dealership as of Wednesday. I sincerely hope it doesn't take 10+ days to get there, especially since a guy that works there told me they've been getting deliveries every couple of days.

X1Nightmare

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Explorer, 1996 Probe, 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Ford service technician
Country flag
Sigh. Ford changed my estimated delivery yesterday from 11/11-11/17 (which obviously they didn't hit) to 12/11-12/17. The car is only an hour away from the dealership as of Wednesday. I sincerely hope it doesn't take 10+ days to get there, especially since a guy that works there told me they've been getting deliveries every couple of days.
Mines in the same boat, but they updated my ETA from 1/8 - 1/14. Also sitting up in Avon Lake officially. I personally dont think it'll take that long for either of us, but man its disheartening to see that ETA

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
Mines in the same boat, but they updated my ETA from 1/8 - 1/14. Also sitting up in Avon Lake officially. I personally dont think it'll take that long for either of us, but man its disheartening to see that ETA
Agree. Especially since I saw someone on another build week thread saying that their car was now on a truck heading to VA from "northern Ohio", which I would assume is Avon Lake.
Sponsored