williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Got the call today, coming in tonight. Picking up Wednesday. Dealership is in Los Angeles/Orange country California, just to give you an indication
Sponsored

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Got the call today, coming in tonight. Picking up Wednesday. Dealership is in Los Angeles/Orange country California, just to give you an indication
Wow 3 weeks early. And only 3 weeks from Mexico.

Pretty amazing turnaround. Hopefully mine gets here that quick.

What dealership did you use?

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Wow 3 weeks early. And only 3 weeks from Mexico.

Pretty amazing turnaround. Hopefully mine gets here that quick.

What dealership did you use?
Theodore robins in Costa Mesa. Now I gotta sell my current car and get my affairs in order.

JcMarin

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT, Mustang EcoBoost, F-Type
Occupation
Telecom
Country flag
Thanks to connoisseurr provided railcar info I been getting updates on the trip every night by calling NS 800 number.

So after Kansas:
  • Departed Kentucky Nov 20 - 10:49PM
  • Departed Tennessee Nov 21 - 6-17PM
  • Departed Georgia Nov 22 - 10:15PM
Don't want to get to optimistic on this progress as it seems the ride to Miami will require a change of railroad to FEC as Norfolk Southern only goes up to Jacksonville, but as long as it does not stay there waiting for long, it should reach Miami before the 12/14 dates from Ford tracker.

Not sure how long it takes from railroad park to dealership.

gordonf238

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD, Ext. range
Country flag
Mine arrived yesterday in Kansas City. Hope it makes it to NYC before Dec 31. Crossing fingers.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 16FC1DD9-CAF7-42F2-9360-75209207504E

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
7/5 Order placed
10/25 Built
10/27 Shipped
11/8 Arrived in KC
11/9 Dropped off at Argentine ramp

Today, 11/22, my dealer told me it is in Denver, “marked hot” (which means it is a priority?). I should have the car this week.
When did your car arrive in KC? I’m in SLC and mine arrived in KC on 11/9.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Yesterday mine departed Buffalo, NY at 9:03am, with stops in Dale, NY at 10:48am and Corning, NY at 1:12pm. Then it landed in Waverly, NY at 3:00pm, where it's been ever since: no movement today so far.

Since both the Corning and Waverly stops were labeled as 'Intermediate arrival,' it seems it will continue on the train, rather than being offloaded to a truck just yet.

Waverly is still 320 mi from Ayer, MA, where Norfolk Southern has a depot that's only 30 miles from my dealer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang progress-1123

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
OK so one thing I want to mention about doing the phone lookup for railcars with NS, CSX, or UP... you are tracing the railcar number, which does get reused.

Example: Friday, I check multiple times with NS tracing for my railcar number. It went from Intermediate Arrival > Constructive Placement > Empty Pending > Grounded. The railcar when from pending arrival, to arrived, to pending unloading, to unloading, then finally unloaded.

I checked last night and am getting intermediate arrival and checkpoints throughout PA, which tells me the railcar is making its way elsewhere. My MME was already unloaded.
Hi, could you help get a status on my VIN 3FMTK3R74MMA56353

Thank you!!!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Hi, could you help get a status on my VIN 3FMTK3R74MMA56353

Thank you!!!
No data in United Road. Might be serviced by another logistics company.

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
I already posted last night in the Grumpy thread, but thought I would let my fellow 10/11 week builds know that they are indeed arriving. My full timeline is in my signature and yes, way earlier than the 11/29-12/5 eta.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 1637706031178

Digitalsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GTPE (replaced 2021 Premium RWD)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Our Premium arrived today and we picked it up this afternoon, was ordered in June, built Oct 19, Muncie Nov 1, Oxnard, CA 11/23/21. ETA was for this week. Came with 2 keys, and Blue cruise enabled. Took a few hours for my saved Sirius channels to show up. Otherwise perfect. Oh and the frunk has electric release and no dividers. I would have preferred easily removable dividers that can hold grocery bags vertical.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Our Premium arrived today and we picked it up this afternoon, was ordered in June, built Oct 19, Muncie Nov 1, Oxnard, CA 11/23/21. ETA was for this week. Came with 2 keys, and Blue cruise enabled. Took a few hours for my saved Sirius channels to show up. Otherwise perfect. Oh and the frunk has electric release and no dividers. I would have preferred easily removable dividers that can hold grocery bags vertical.
Congratulations!

It seems that those west of KC get their cars sooner. I'm in MA and it's still in transit, having scanned as being in Waverly, NY since Monday afternoon, with no movement until this morning, when it was scanned in Elmira, NY at 8:00am. It traveled 18 miles to the west, in the wrong direction! :oops:
Sponsored

Last edited: