Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I ran for years without a front tag also believing it was not enforced, until it was. On a short trip to the mountains, I racked up a pair of large fines: pulled over on the way there and also on the way back. During the second stop on my return trip home, the officer kindly offered to let me stay at the local jail until my court date, because I did not comply with the law after the first ticket I received two days prior. I talked my way out of it and was allowed to go home with only a loss of an hour and several hundred dollars.

I vowed I would never do that again.
Whoa!
Sponsored

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My car made it to the dealer, but the guy who preps the cars is out until Monday. They still may be able to get it ready, but Iā€™m not holding my breath. Theyā€™re killing me.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Despite being a holiday, my car traveled 160+ miles from upstate NY yesterday to Massachusetts, just 25 miles from its destination, Ayer, MA, arriving at 7:24pm.

Woke up this morning expecting it had traveled that final 25 miles, only to hear the same time stamp: ā€˜Intermediate arrival, Gardner, MA, 7:24pm.ā€™ Iā€™ve checked multiple times today, yet still the same time stamp!

I was hoping to take delivery tomorrow, but now this isnā€™t looking likely. Sigh.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

PopsCrouch

First Name
Pops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline; Infiniti QX30; Ford Mach-e
Country flag
Connoisseurr-
any rail information on 3FMTK3SU5MMA56636?
thank you

OP
OP
uncle_0gre

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Despite being a holiday, my car traveled 160+ miles from upstate NY yesterday to Massachusetts, just 25 miles from its destination, Ayer, MA, arriving at 7:24pm.

Woke up this morning expecting it had traveled that final 25 miles, only to hear the same time stamp: ā€˜Intermediate arrival, Gardner, MA, 7:24pm.ā€™ Iā€™ve checked multiple times today, yet still the same time stamp!

I was hoping to take delivery tomorrow, but now this isnā€™t looking likely. Sigh.
I feel your pain

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I feel your pain
Sadly I checked multiple times today, and Iā€™m still getting yesterdayā€™s scan at 7:20pm. Itā€™s either not moved, an updated scan hasnā€™t yet been done, or theyā€™re offloading cars. Probably a slim chance for tomorrow delivery; more likely during next week. Excruciating!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 4499BDAE-E83F-4CF4-A616-2BEBFF41D415
Excruciatingly close. After having crossed into MA for an ā€˜Intermediate arrivalā€™ in Gardner on Thanksgiving, 39 hours laterā€¦no update.

Today is the last day of Fordā€™s ā€˜Estimated deliveryā€™ range, yet I doubt Iā€™ll be taking delivery.

According to my salesman, cars are trucked from <50 miles from the dealership. Gardner is only 36 mi from my dealer, but I donā€™t know if cars can be offloaded from there. I do know that they can be from the next stop in Ayer, MA (1, on the map), however. Ayer is 25 miles from Gardner, and then another 25 to the dealer. Iā€™ve emailed him this morning, hopefully to get some clarity!

OP
OP
uncle_0gre

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 4499BDAE-E83F-4CF4-A616-2BEBFF41D415
Excruciatingly close. After having crossed into MA for an ā€˜Intermediate arrivalā€™ in Gardner on Thanksgiving, 39 hours laterā€¦no update.

Today is the last day of Fordā€™s ā€˜Estimated deliveryā€™ range, yet I doubt Iā€™ll be taking delivery.

According to my salesman, cars are trucked from <50 miles from the dealership. Gardner is only 36 mi from my dealer, but I donā€™t know if cars can be offloaded from there. I do know that they can be from the next stop in Ayer, MA (1, on the map), however. Ayer is 25 miles from Gardner, and then another 25 to the dealer. Iā€™ve emailed him this morning, hopefully to get some clarity!
Man, the last few days were the worst. Iā€™m sorry yours is falling behind the delivery window. :(
I know it sucks, but be patient. The shipping companies are working as hard as they can.

I to wished that I could have had more visibility into the shipping process, but it did show up and it was definitely worth the wait.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
3FMTK3SU2MMA57095

Nothing on PALSAPP; last update was built and shipped and then silence since mid October.
Since Mechanicville, NY is both an Intermodal and Auto Distribution site for Norfolk Southern, your car likely arrived there on Wednesday:
  • Intermediate arrival on train, Mechanicville, NY, 4:26am, Nov. 24

Next it'll be trucked to your dealer, although there doesn't seem to be an accurate way of tracking just how long that will take. Mine still has 25 miles to travel to the next Intermodal and Auto Distribution site, in Ayer, MA. The wait is excruciating!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Connoisseurr-
any rail information on 3FMTK3SU5MMA56636?
thank you
No data with United Road. Might be serviced by another logistics company.
Sponsored