Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
That’s unreal, serious manufacturing issues?

sorry to hear, my fear is as a 12/10 build I might be looking at May
I think it is the seatbelt recall..
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
How did the pickup and acquisition go? Hoping they didn’t try to tack on ADM or pull any other shenanigans?
I “bought” the car 12/31, but they decided to wait until yesterday to tell me they can’t submit a Ford Options contract.

So, the MME is sitting in their garages bays until they sort the paperwork next week. They’re getting trashed on reviews, that’s for sure. The demeanor of the GM, GSM and Finance office has been absurdly unprofessional. I’ll be refinance the first moment I’m eligible, so they get billed for the $1000 Ford Options incentive, that’s for sure.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I “bought” the car 12/31, but they decided to wait until yesterday to tell me they can’t submit a Ford Options contract.

So, the MME is sitting in their garages bays until they sort the paperwork next week. They’re getting trashed on reviews, that’s for sure. The demeanor of the GM, GSM and Finance office has been absurdly unprofessional. I’ll be refinance the first moment I’m eligible, so they get billed for the $1000 Ford Options incentive, that’s for sure.
You got to wait for the DMV registration... still waiting...until you can refi.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
You got to wait for the DMV registration... still waiting...until you can refi.
Ironically they already have that. I did a tag transfer from a previous 5yr Delaware registration (has 4 years left). I'm also assuming I'd need the loan to be "accessible" by Ford Credit in order for it to be refinanced.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Ironically they already have that. I did a tag transfer from a previous 5yr Delaware registration (has 4 years left). I'm also assuming I'd need the loan to be "accessible" by Ford Credit in order for it to be refinanced.
Link up ford credit online with the ford.com login. Get acct # needed on loan by calling ford credit automated system... pretty slick. Glad you have the reg already. Here in Cali it takes 2 mos it seems.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Link up ford credit online with the ford.com login. Get acct # needed on loan by calling ford credit automated system... pretty slick. Glad you have the reg already. Here in Cali it takes 2 mos it seems.
Yeah it’s not in there yet unfortunately. I think this is due to the fact the paperwork isn’t officially done. The dealer processed the titling and registration instantly. Rather ass backwards…

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Yeah it’s not in there yet unfortunately. I think this is due to the fact the paperwork isn’t officially done. The dealer processed the titling and registration instantly. Rather ass backwards…
Wow, it does take some time to get a loan # assigned.

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag

Really sorry to hear that. Doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy for when I pick up my reservation sometime this year :(

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Really sorry to hear that. Doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy for when I pick up my reservation sometime this year :(
Yeah. And even when it's a MSRP vehicle the dealer throws a 2x on Ford's interest rate for 3 or 4 year options. I laughed as I will refi. They said wait until I did my taxes... o-tay! Like that has something to do with how a car is financed when title stays the same albeit a new Lien holder. Confirmed by the credit union offering me a 2.25% rate for 7 year financing. Invest ? Vs cash gone idea.

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Yeah. And even when it's a MSRP vehicle the dealer throws a 2x on Ford's interest rate for 3 or 4 year options. I laughed as I will refi. They said wait until I did my taxes... o-tay! Like that has something to do with how a car is financed when title stays the same albeit a new Lien holder. Confirmed by the credit union offering me a 2.25% rate for 7 year financing. Invest ? Vs cash gone idea.
Credit unions definitely the way to go, especially at that rate for 7 years! Lock it in before rates increase.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Credit unions definitely the way to go, especially at that rate for 7 years! Lock it in before rates increase.
It's locked until 1/27 -- I just need my DMV registration! Supposedly next week I get my plates/registration. 790 FICO cu rep said she could add some more time.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
It's locked until 1/27 -- I just need my DMV registration! Supposedly next week I get my plates/registration. 790 FICO cu rep said she could add some more time.
...and so if I get 'r done before end of Feb, my understanding is the $2500 rebate will come as a penalty to them. ... all they had to do is offer me 2.49 rate instead of the ridiculous 4.97 and they would have had it. and the "well some 5 other people are willing to take this purchase off of your hands..." . Smiled the way out the door with my MME at MSRP.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone near or hear if the Wilmington Delaware Ford car depot survived yesterday’s flooding without issue. I don’t know the elevation of the depot so don’t know if it is safe from flooding. It would be just my luck that my car would sit in the depot for two months then get flooded! :oops:

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone near or hear if the Wilmington Delaware Ford car depot survived yesterday’s flooding without issue. I don’t know the elevation of the depot so don’t know if it is safe from flooding. It would be just my luck that my car would sit in the depot for two months then get flooded! :oops:
Wow, well if that’s the case I hope my car is still In Mexico

let’s hope all is ok

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Delivery date finally updated from 11/29 to 1/16-1/22. Not holding my breath..
Sponsored