Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Congratulations on getting your MME! When did you place your order?
April 27, so nearly 9 months.

Three months to-the-day from ship date; but it was unfortunately bitten by the rear seat belt anchor recall, which put it on an interminable hold by Ford.
Sponsored

StillWaiting

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tahoe
Occupation
Self
Country flag
April 27, so nearly 9 months.

Three months to-the-day from ship date; but it was unfortunately bitten by the rear seat belt anchor recall, which put it on an interminable hold by Ford.
Ford accepted our order on March 24 and we were told yesterday that it's still in Mexico. :(

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Ford accepted our order on March 24 and we were told yesterday that it's still in Mexico. :(
How is that even possible????

Mine was ordered on 5.24 and has been sitting in KC since 11.2. Premium AWD Ext. No recalls. Chips are good. And no clue from the regional manager as to why it's been sitting there for this long but he's "got a good guess". It's amazing to me how the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing w/ this company. Was supposed to be delivered between 11.26-12.2. Sure would've liked that have gotten that tax credit for my 2021 taxes instead of having to wait an entire yr for it now.......

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Snagged it! My dealer updated their entire system, just for me and my Ford Options contract. I was the first to use their new iPad system.

Behold!
142F794F-FF3E-4C2F-A0EA-D4938AFD83A6.jpeg
Congratulations. Can’t believe I’ve had mine for almost 2 months now. There are a few software quirks from time to time, but nothing I can’t handle. Otherwise it’s been a fantastic car.

StillWaiting

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tahoe
Occupation
Self
Country flag

Mine was ordered on 5.24 and has been sitting in KC since 11.2. Premium AWD Ext. No recalls. Chips are good. And no clue from the regional manager as to why it's been sitting there for this long but he's "got a good guess". It's amazing to me how the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing w/ this company. Was supposed to be delivered between 11.26-12.2. Sure would've liked that have gotten that tax credit for my 2021 taxes instead of having to wait an entire yr for it now.......

StillWaiting

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tahoe
Occupation
Self
Country flag

I don't know. Here is the response Ford sent on 1/20:

"The good news is the Mach-E is finally on the move. The vehicle is no longer being held off site, it has been returned to the plant. Next step is shipping it out to year dealership. Once I see that it has been released I will mark it as hot to expedite its arrival. Thanks for baring with us during this long process, I am glad to see it is finally in movement."

I'm not sure why it's been sitting in Mexico for so long. Maybe a recall or chip delay?

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I don't know. Here is the response Ford sent on 1/20:

"The good news is the Mach-E is finally on the move. The vehicle is no longer being held off site, it has been returned to the plant. Next step is shipping it out to year dealership. Once I see that it has been released I will mark it as hot to expedite its arrival. Thanks for baring with us during this long process, I am glad to see it is finally in movement."

I'm not sure why it's been sitting in Mexico for so long. Maybe a recall or chip delay?
Been fed the same line of BS...."it's been expedited to the highest level".......

klentz09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Been fed the same line of BS...."it's been expedited to the highest level".......
It can be worse. My dealer's internet sales person refuses to give any more update than what I can already see in the tracking tools. If it werent for my ford pass allowing me to see it's still in Mexico, I'd be completely in the dark.

I'll say this has been one of the worst consumer experiences I've ever dealt with.

StillWaiting

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tahoe
Occupation
Self
Country flag
It can be worse. My dealer's internet sales person refuses to give any more update than what I can already see in the tracking tools. If it werent for my ford pass allowing me to see it's still in Mexico, I'd be completely in the dark.

I'll say this has been one of the worst consumer experiences I've ever dealt with.
When did you place your order?

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Just got another delivery date change from Ford. Now pushed out to 2/26-3/6. Unreal…

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Just got another delivery date change from Ford. Now pushed out to 2/26-3/6. Unreal…
Got the same email but mine says 2.3-2.9.22. I really am over all this BS and the lack of transparency in why exactly our vehicles are being delayed.
Sponsored