Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Mine was pressed on 7/20 with a production date of 10/11.. She has been stuck for a few months now. Finally she is in Miami but still not at the dealer. I hope she arrives in the next week. I e we I’ll finally complete the set

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
April 27, so nearly 9 months.

Three months to-the-day from ship date; but it was unfortunately bitten by the rear seat belt anchor recall, which put it on an interminable hold by Ford.
I was one of the lucky ones as my car build was this particular week, but I ended up receiving it the week before Thanksgiving...Lo and behold I just received the recall notice for the rear seat belt anchor today, I find it weird that some got through while others were held hostage during that time... Sorry for others, hopefully every got theirs and no one is still waiting from our build week...

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 959ED880-53F1-4450-ACBA-B5A1C34A6C94
At the dealer now to pick up my wife’s Stang to finally complete the his and hers combo

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I was one of the lucky ones as my car build was this particular week, but I ended up receiving it the week before Thanksgiving...Lo and behold I just received the recall notice for the rear seat belt anchor today, I find it weird that some got through while others were held hostage during that time... Sorry for others, hopefully every got theirs and no one is still waiting from our build week...
That sucks but at least it's an easy fix.

And yes, I'm still waiting on mine......supposed to be delivered by 2.9 though. Not holding my breath.....

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I “may” be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Got my “finalize your purchase” email last night.

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Happy to say that my participation in this thread going forward will not be bc I no longer have my vehicle. Finally took possession yesterday. Hope everyone else still holding out for theirs in this thread has a similar conclusion.

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hi fellow 10/11 Build Week Gang Members. Long time no talk. I've been giving this a lot of thought and I figured this was the best group to share it with.

Our timing to purchase the Mach E couldn't have been more PERFECT! Here's why:

1. Our builds were some of the first to come with BlueCruise and PAAK installed. We didn't have to wait for an OTA or go to the dealer. I'm a big fan of BlueCruise and will probably subscribe when and if we have to pay for it and I haven't had any issues with PAAK.

2. Our builds came before all the functionality started to get stripped away because of the chip shortage. This means that we got all the bells and whistles that the car was intended to have.

3. Our builds most likely came before the price increase that came around July 2021.

4. We got the full tax rebate

5. No dealer mark up (at least for me)

6. While we waited a long time to get it, the wait hasn't gotten any shorter. In fact, you can't even order one right now.

Would love to hear how you are all feeling now that we're coming up on owning it for a year.

klentz09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Hi fellow 10/11 Build Week Gang Members. Long time no talk. I've been giving this a lot of thought and I figured this was the best group to share it with.

1. Our builds were some of the first to come with BlueCruise and PAAK installed. We didn't have to wait for an OTA or go to the dealer. I'm a big fan of BlueCruise and will probably subscribe when and if we have to pay for it and I haven't had any issues with PAAK.

2. Our builds came before all the functionality started to get stripped away because of the chip shortage. This means that we got all the bells and whistles that the car was intended to have.

3. Our builds most likely came before the price increase that came around July 2021.

6. While we waited a long time to get it, the wait hasn't gotten any shorter. In fact, you can't even order one right now.

Would love to hear how you are all feeling now that we're coming up on owning it for a year.
I'm still waiting to receive mine.

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

I would agree, but for me it was my wifes car I was not so lucky my build was the 7/4 so it came with the junk software that the dealer hasn’t been avale to update

klentz09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Oh my! When did you order it?
One year ago this Saturday. Ford and my dealer say its disappeared from their visibility reports which means it could be arriving any day now....

I have a hard time believing anything they say

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
That has to be a real bad allocation issue at dealer. I heard Ford is changing for new '23 orders it will follow more on order date vs which areas are selling the most as a factor.

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Anybody bring their Mach E in yet for any recalls or software updates? I'm bringing mine in next week or so and I was curious how long it would take (if I needed a rental or not)

Newboj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Anybody bring their Mach E in yet for any recalls or software updates? I'm bringing mine in next week or so and I was curious how long it would take (if I needed a rental or not)
I’m hoping to avoid the dealer and get it OTA.
Sponsored