Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Mine (ER, RWD, red w/gray) was originally scheduled for 10/4 on 8/19, but on 8/26 it changed to 10/11. I’ve checked, and have a sticker, but nothing more than ‘in production.’ I’ve heard of some having Monday production dates that were shipped Saturday, but it’s anyone’s guess as to whether or not that’s even possible for us 10/11ers!
Sponsored

OP
OP
uncle_0gre

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Mine (ER, RWD, red w/gray) was originally scheduled for 10/4 on 8/19, but on 8/26 it changed to 10/11. I’ve checked, and have a sticker, but nothing more than ‘in production.’ I’ve heard of some having Monday production dates that were shipped Saturday, but it’s anyone’s guess as to whether or not that’s even possible for us 10/11ers!
You follow the same pattern as me, (initially 10/4 then 10/11 and now stuck on "in production")

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Your build day was 10/16? can you see anything on the modules tracker?

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
I checked and see this statement:

"Module Information Found" and I can download a file and got this string:

AS_BUILT_DATA><VEHICLE><VIN>3FMTK3R73MMA59860</VIN><VEHICLE_DATA><DATA LABEL=""><CODE>3C01</CODE><CODE>FFFF</CODE><CODE>FF3A</CODE></DATA></VEHICLE_DATA><ERROR><ERRORCODE>612</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>PCM DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>613</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>BCE DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>614</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>CCC DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>615</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>SBDJB DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><MISC_DATA><TEARTAG></TEARTAG></MISC_DATA></VEHICLE></AS_BUILT_DATA>

Does this mean anything of importance?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I was scheduled the week before y’all. My car was “built” last night, 11 days after the start of my production week. If you were scheduled for this past Monday 10/11, don’t expect much movement in the trackers until some time next week.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I try to download that file but I have no application to open it with. What should I use?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I try to download that file but I have no application to open it with. What should I use?
It’s a text file. The important data to us isn’t that file, but the names of the modules that appear below the download button. Having a ton of them means you almost have a functioning car.

OP
OP
uncle_0gre

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
I checked and see this statement:

"Module Information Found" and I can download a file and got this string:

AS_BUILT_DATA><VEHICLE><VIN>3FMTK3R73MMA59860</VIN><VEHICLE_DATA><DATA LABEL=""><CODE>3C01</CODE><CODE>FFFF</CODE><CODE>FF3A</CODE></DATA></VEHICLE_DATA><ERROR><ERRORCODE>612</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>PCM DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>613</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>BCE DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>614</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>CCC DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><ERROR><ERRORCODE>615</ERRORCODE><ERRORMSG>SBDJB DATA NOT FOUND</ERRORMSG></ERROR><MISC_DATA><TEARTAG></TEARTAG></MISC_DATA></VEHICLE></AS_BUILT_DATA>

Does this mean anything of importance?
dont worry about the file.
The data you need to worry about would be listed on the page.
And since you don’t see any modules listed. They haven’t been turned on in your car yet.
I’ve heard that some people see the modules start to get listed out before the car is finished building.
This would indicate that your car is physically put together but still being wired and turned on.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
And since you don’t see any modules listed. They haven’t been turned on in your car yet.
I’ve heard that some people see the modules start to get listed out before the car is finished building.
This would indicate that your car is physically put together but still being wired and turned on.
My car’s modules started populating last Friday. My car was finished last night, so you are correct. The modules start working before the car is done.

Hazmat

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Our time has come!!
My time has come. After being prioritized over walk in orders, people who reserved after me, I can finally say I got my window sticker, and I can track my car using the ford tracker.
Unfortunately my dealership has changed owners, and now I can’t see my order/reservation in the traditional ford.com sign in -> view reservations and orders. But with all the other tools people have linked I can still see it. Thank you!

now a question: I can see that my car is “in production”, does that mean it’s literally in production, 3 days early? Or, is the system just queueing it up for prod, sometime next week?
I do remember seeing an early schedule, the 22 prod schedule starts next week with production scheduled to start late Nov

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag

do you know what we're supposed to see? I'm curious to see what a completed car looks like with all the modules installed (or a list of modules i mean)

Mcarter

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium AWD standard
Country flag
Just logged in and notice that my MME AWD SR star white premium addition has been built (10/15/21) and is now awaiting shipment to my dealer here in Missouri. It has an estimated delivery date of 11/28/21.

B0F42E98-C11B-4FE1-806F-D081944BEFC8.png

Last edited:

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just logged in and notice that my MME AWD SR star white premium addition has been built (10/15/21) and is now awaiting shipment to my dealer here in Missouri. It has an estimated delivery date of 11/28/21.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang B0F42E98-C11B-4FE1-806F-D081944BEFC8
Congrats! Mine should be completed today with any luck.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
This morning I got this, although the Ford tracker still hasn’t progressed to ‘Built.’ Does anyone know how accurate the ‘end date’ estimate is?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 18E14A11-68E3-4785-A137-0C3B5E519C7C

Last edited:

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
…and this email from Ford arrived as well, indicating it’s been built.
It’s looking like 6-7 more weeks…hurry up and WAIT!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang AF9430D4-5F59-43A4-B722-144E88EC2133
Sponsored