Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
…and this email from Ford arrived as well, indicating it’s been built.
It’s looking like 6-7 more weeks…hurry up and WAIT!
AF9430D4-5F59-43A4-B722-144E88EC2133.jpeg
If it follows my completion, you should get a transit date Wednesday or Thursday.

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Seg.FYI and the forum tracker can’t pull details of my order with my VIN and order number. It can, however, pull my window sticker.

Any ideas what that might mean? Last week the forum tracker populated info, but now it fails.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Seg.FYI and the forum tracker can’t pull details of my order with my VIN and order number. It can, however, pull my window sticker.

Any ideas what that might mean? Last week the forum tracker populated info, but now it fails.
Not sure. Ford server issues?

zellaj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Premium ER AWD On Order
Country flag
I had a build week of 10/4 and have an end date of 11/27 and it still says "In production." The current status according to my dealer is "Sent offsite." I know that is sometimes indicative of chip hold but the modules are active.

SpringsMarty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I have a build week of 10/11, but as of this morning the window sticker no longer works. I am starting to wonder if the build date was bumped again; it has moved twice so far: 9/27 -> 10/4 -> 10/11.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just checked Ford Vehicle Tracking Status and got this:

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 05/17/2021
Order Number XXXX
VIN 3FMTK3R73MMAXXXX
Estimated Delivery 12/05/2021

My build day is 10/16 and I don't have any active modules yet. I'll be very happy if the estimated delivery date is close to reality! Live in Maryland so I hope the delivery route is straightforward. I'm feeling a bit less grumpy. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 05/17/2021
Order Number XXXX
VIN 3FMTK3R73MMAXXXX

My build day is 10/16 and I don't have any active modules yet. I'll be very happy if the estimated delivery date is close to reality! Live in Maryland so I hope the delivery route is straightforward. I'm feeling a bit less grumpy. ?
My car was built the week before yours and my etaEndDate is 11/29 for the SF Bay Area in CA, so your dates follow suit. Congrats on build completion. Modules should come online shortly. Mine came online on my shipmentDate (5 days after my productionDate).

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car was built the week before yours and my etaEndDate is 11/29 for the SF Bay Area in CA, so your dates follow suit. Congrats on build completion. Modules should come online shortly. Mine came online on my shipmentDate (5 days after my productionDate).
Thanks, things are starting to look more consistent wrt scheduling but I could be fooled!!!

zellaj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Premium ER AWD On Order
Country flag

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 05/17/2021
Order Number XXXX
VIN 3FMTK3R73MMAXXXX

What's up fellow SOMDer. I ordered my space white AWD ER 6/26/21 and my estimated delivery is 11/27/21.

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
doh... still in production for me... no build date or estimated delivery for me yet.... hopeuflly this week that will change

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As of today my car modules went active. My dealership (Lexington Park Ford) rep called me and said car was built and they had a delivery window between mid-November and early December. Getting pumped!!!!

OP
OP
uncle_0gre

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
As of today my car modules went active. My dealership (Lexington Park Ford) rep called me and said car was built and they had a delivery window between mid-November and early December. Getting pumped!!!!
I'm happy to hear it!

Having us all together and posting our updates as they happen is making me feel hopeful that my car might get built soon. I keep checking every couple hours the modules status page, but so far nothing :(

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Just curious, what modules are you supposed to see on a completed built car? I only see PCM and BCE Modules listed so far

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just curious, what modules are you supposed to see on a completed built car? I only see PCM and BCE Modules listed so far
I understand from what others said that you should see a long list of module codes under the BCE Modules heading when they have been activated meaning that the car is built. I don‘t know what the module codes mean.
Sponsored