uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
just doing a bit of googleing to satisfy my own curiosity, what I've found is that:

PCM = Powertrain Control Module
BCE = Battery Charge Equalization

I could be wrong... but at least it's something :)

And my understanding here is that this info is more useful to Ford certified technicians to help diagnose various computer problems the car might be exhibiting if it's brought in for service. A tech could download the file, open it in their software and be able to diagnose what's wrong with each module in the car.

As for us, the patiently impatient, this is just a way to sneak some insight into if our car has been built, is currently being built, or hasn't been built yet, before the official "your car has been built" email is sent out.
Sponsored

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Looks like Ford subtracted a week from my estimated delivery, from 11/27-12/3 to 11/21-11/27! BUT, should I trust it?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang 16998EE6-63C5-490C-A6BA-C2A583B2566C

JcMarin

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT, Mustang EcoBoost, F-Type
Occupation
Telecom
Country flag
Sadly, mine continues to be in production and no Built date or modules alive yet :(

Hoping that changes this week at some point!

Last edited:

Mcarter

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME premium AWD standard
Country flag
Well oadesign I’m with you on the trust, My delivery date has now changed from 11/22-11/28 to 10/29-11/4. Hope this is for sure. The original delivery date came via email from Ford late Friday night but logged into my Ford account early this morning (Tuesday) and seen the dates has changed to 10/29 -11/4 for delivery and it originally said 11/28 as well For delivery. Stopped by the dealer Monday evening and he didn’t know anything but did say they had my title already.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Well oadesign I’m with you on the trust, My delivery date has now changed from 11/22-11/28 to 10/29-11/4. Hope this is for sure. The original delivery date came via email from Ford late Friday night but logged into my Ford account early this morning (Tuesday) and seen the dates has changed to 10/29 -11/4 for delivery and it originally said 11/28 as well For delivery. Stopped by the dealer Monday evening and he didn’t know anything but did say they had my title already.
Hopefully the logjam is easing and these estimates are REAL!

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Sadly, mine continues to be in production and not Built date or modules alive yet :(

Hoping that changes this week at some point!
I'm in the same boat as well.... 10/11 production week no update on build

Does anybody know if Ford Updates throughout the day? or is it just once a day

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
This morning I received the ‘shipped’ email, with an estimated delivery of 11/27 to my dealer in Massachusetts. Anyone else for the 10/11 build week gang get the same?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang BF8C613E-3463-4F5D-8487-8BC419704661

OP
OP
uncle_0gre

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
This morning I received the ‘shipped’ email, with an estimated delivery of 11/27 to my dealer in Massachusetts. Anyone else for the 10/11 build week gang get the same?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang BF8C613E-3463-4F5D-8487-8BC419704661
Man, I haven't even had a single module show up on my module tracker page yet. Let alone getting my car built :(

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Original order date was 4/27/21. My build date was 10/14. I did notice an ETA date of 11/27, which then moved to 12/2. However this AM, I did see a ship date of 10/19 and status update to in transit. ETA end date remains the same.

I unfortunately can't see what the Ford.com tracker states, because I took over a customer cancellation and am relying on the dealer to relay me information.

I'm still skimming through the mass Order Tracker post, but is there a general sense of when these train up from Mexico to KC, and when information in palsapp becomes available? Also, information from the Order Tracker forum post shows about 3 weeks for deliveries to the D.C. area. What have you all noticed for delivery timeframes from plant to east coast?

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got active modules but no “built” bullet nor ship date. Have delivery estimate of 12/5.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I had a build week of 10/4 and have an end date of 11/27 and it still says "In production." The current status according to my dealer is "Sent offsite." I know that is sometimes indicative of chip hold but the modules are active.
I'm in a very similar situation. Same In Production date, same end date (well, 11/28 but close enough) and it still says In Production. And my modules are active too. I tried getting more from my dealer and I didn't get much but he actually said my ETA is 11/8 which seems so far beyond improbable unless the car is built and already in transit and none of the trackers are picking up on it somehow.

Have you had any movement?

JcMarin

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT, Mustang EcoBoost, F-Type
Occupation
Telecom
Country flag
Man, I haven't even had a single module show up on my module tracker page yet. Let alone getting my car built :(
Same here, still “In Production” and no modules yet :(

I was really hopefull to reach the 10/11 week production date, now I'm getting worried

RSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black CA Route 1 Mach-e
Country flag
I'm with Uncle and JC.... I guess misery is more comfortable with company. :( I even contacted my dealer, who said their VVR just notes in production, but also has no mention of chip holds or other delays.... for now at least.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Original order date was 4/27/21. My build date was 10/14. I did notice an ETA date of 11/27, which then moved to 12/2. However this AM, I did see a ship date of 10/19 and status update to in transit. ETA end date remains the same.

I unfortunately can't see what the Ford.com tracker states, because I took over a customer cancellation and am relying on the dealer to relay me information.

I'm still skimming through the mass Order Tracker post, but is there a general sense of when these train up from Mexico to KC, and when information in palsapp becomes available? Also, information from the Order Tracker forum post shows about 3 weeks for deliveries to the D.C. area. What have you all noticed for delivery timeframes from plant to east coast?
If you have the 4-digit order number and VIN you can use the Ford tracker at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status.html?vin=EnterVINHere

or you can use the Seg.fyi tracker
Sponsored