Gurprit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mach E Premium, Explorer
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I got the railcar number through the United Road OVISS system. I think anyone can create an account.

If you don’t care to do that, reply with your VIN and I’ll get your rail car number.

If it’s not too much effort, can you look up rail car info for mine as well. Vin is 3FMTK3SU6MMA56662
Sponsored

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
My rapid red premium, due for delivery between tomorrow 11/21 and next Saturday, 11/27, moved from Kingsville, OH yesterday to Girard, PA, then onto Buffalo Bison, NY today; scanned at 12:57pm.

Only a little over 400 miles to go, I hope it doesn’t sit in a rail yard and keeps moving East to MA without delay!
How did you look up that info?

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
connoisseurr helped me by providing the rail car number. Earlier posts in this thread expand on how to do so.
does this apply for west coast cars (IE CAlifornia)? I noticed most of the tracking posts are for East Coast bound cars

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
does this apply for west coast cars (IE CAlifornia)? I noticed most of the tracking posts are for East Coast bound cars
I think not. If you check the forum’s tracking links, you should find west coast info there. East of the Mississippi is supposedly CSX, but mine is on a Norfolk Southern train.

SpringsMarty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I got the railcar number through the United Road OVISS system. I think anyone can create an account.

If you don’t care to do that, reply with your VIN and I’ll get your rail car number.
Do you have any insight on VIN 3FMTK3SU8MMA56551 ?

Many thanks

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If the timing for your car is the same as mine was, it will arrive in KC on 11/22. Mine shipped on 10/19 and arrived in KC on 11/1, although it didn’t appear on palsapp until 11/2.

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
If the timing for your car is the same as mine was, it will arrive in KC on 11/22. Mine shipped on 10/19 and arrived in KC on 11/1, although it didn’t appear on palsapp until 11/2.
Oh, I already got the pals update. Mine arrived there on 11/9 and is/was on the muncie ramp. I just don’t know where it is now and how much longer I have to wait

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Is there anyone else out there with a production date (10/28 for me) and modules but nothing else? It's getting to be pretty frustrating. I still have an ETA date of 12/16, but without a shipment date I don't believe it.

My dealer says my car is built but has nothing else on it. Not sure how much of that to believe. Palsapp has nothing yet other than confirmation that the VIN exists.
There seems to be a group of us with build dates mostly around early October (although I guess yours suggests it goes later too maybe?) that I believe are waiting on chips. I've been "In Production" since 10/4 and when I called ford I found out I was moved offsite a few days after that and is on a chip hold. No movement since then. If you check out some of the threads from 10/18 or 10/4 or the grumpy thread you'll see there's at least a handful of us on this forum in this kind of situation.

Don't think there's really anything for us to do at this point other than wait and hope Ford gets a big shipment of chips in soon.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
If it’s not too much effort, can you look up rail car info for mine as well. Vin is 3FMTK3SU6MMA56662
Railcar number is: TTGX995335

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Reply with your VIN, I can lookup. I just search another CA member's MME inbound and looks like United Road does service some parts of California.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Do you have any insight on VIN 3FMTK3SU8MMA56551 ?

Many thanks
No information from United Road. Might be serviced by another logistics company.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
OK so one thing I want to mention about doing the phone lookup for railcars with NS, CSX, or UP... you are tracing the railcar number, which does get reused.

Example: Friday, I check multiple times with NS tracing for my railcar number. It went from Intermediate Arrival > Constructive Placement > Empty Pending > Grounded. The railcar when from pending arrival, to arrived, to pending unloading, to unloading, then finally unloaded.

I checked last night and am getting intermediate arrival and checkpoints throughout PA, which tells me the railcar is making its way elsewhere. My MME was already unloaded.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
OK so one thing I want to mention about doing the phone lookup for railcars with NS, CSX, or UP... you are tracing the railcar number, which does get reused.

Example: Friday, I check multiple times with NS tracing for my railcar number. It went from Intermediate Arrival > Constructive Placement > Empty Pending > Grounded. The railcar when from pending arrival, to arrived, to pending unloading, to unloading, then finally unloaded.

I checked last night and am getting intermediate arrival and checkpoints throughout PA, which tells me the railcar is making its way elsewhere. My MME was already unloaded.
Mine went from Kingsville, OH on 11/19, to Girard, PA, then onto Buffalo Bison, NY, on 11/20 for ‘intermediate arrival‘ (whatever that means!) As if this morning 11/21, it’s still in Buffalo. I’m curious to see if it moves today, or stays in Buffalo. It’s a little over 400 miles from my dealer, so it may continue via rail, although I don’t know where to expect it to be offloaded.
Sponsored