Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
There seems to be a group of us with build dates mostly around early October (although I guess yours suggests it goes later too maybe?) that I believe are waiting on chips. I've been "In Production" since 10/4 and when I called ford I found out I was moved offsite a few days after that and is on a chip hold. No movement since then. If you check out some of the threads from 10/18 or 10/4 or the grumpy thread you'll see there's at least a handful of us on this forum in this kind of situation.

Don't think there's really anything for us to do at this point other than wait and hope Ford gets a big shipment of chips in soon.
I had build date August it was built august 18th sat for chips shipped Sept 29 bayed on Nov 14. Now it is on hold with null info all over. The only thing that helped me was the 14 it was bayed then the 16th it changed vehicle status to picked but I just noticed yesterday it was placed on hold. It would be fantastic to know what it's on hold for now I've been waiting for this car for 3 months pass its original delivery date. But yet they keep delivering GT and other models to showrooms while the customers that pre-ordered two years ago are still sitting here with our thumbs up our asses. I've been a lifelong Ford person that's all we buy for our companies and this has been the tipping point. My wife's next vehicle will easily not be a Lincoln or Ford it will be a Japanese company probably Lexus. @FordMotorCompany any insight in our vehicles would be fantastic I don't know how you guys are so bad it literally anything it seems nowadays. I get the chips struggle but you're not fulfilling customers orders at all. It's one thing when you are handed a December something delivery date you expect your 2021 you're getting it at 2022 but when we were originally told July delivery date for 2021 that's awesome but then it skips back to December that's not awesome because 2022s will start landing by the time you guys figure out how to deliver the customer's vehicles. In the time it's taking a ship I could have fucking walked to God damn Mexico. Yeah for the people ordering my keys I wouldn't get too excited about your delivery dates just plan on it being a month or two past it the way they're taking care of customers
Sponsored

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Reply with your VIN, I can lookup. I just search another CA member's MME inbound and looks like United Road does service some parts of California.
sure. Thanks for offering. Mine is
3fmtk3r72mma59591

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
My build was 10/11ā€¦ ordered 6/7 , built 10/15. Shipped 10/16ā€¦arrived in KC 10/31ā€¦delivered to CA Walnut Creek ford 11/17ā€¦ picked up 11/19ā€¦they had around 10 cars that arrived with mineā€¦

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
Oh, I already got the pals update. Mine arrived there on 11/9 and is/was on the muncie ramp. I just donā€™t know where it is now and how much longer I have to wait
Your car will be on Union Pacific from Muncie to Mira Loma , CA. Get the rail car from your dealer VVR. My guess is it is already there and unloaded though. Mine left Muncie on 11/1 and was in Mira Loma by 11/14.

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ā€˜21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was asking the poster about losing their tax credit, because I wanted to assume they were still hung up on the MME being considered a Car versus SUV, and not being eligible for a tax credit starting in 2022. Not the case as far as we know.
My understanding on the 7500 tax credit- the credit is applied against any TAX LIABILITY you have for the 2021 tax year! Soā€¦ā€¦if you owe $4000 in taxes, the credit would lower your liability to $0. If you owed $8000 in taxes, the $7500 would lower your liability to $500. Really how many people have a tax liability of $ 7500? Bill csg

SpringsMarty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
My understanding on the 7500 tax credit- the credit is applied against any TAX LIABILITY you have for the 2021 tax year! Soā€¦ā€¦if you owe $4000 in taxes, the credit would lower your liability to $0. If you owed $8000 in taxes, the $7500 would lower your liability to $500. Really how many people have a tax liability of $ 7500? Bill csg
My federal tax liability just on earnings to pay alimony eclipse that number.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Tax liability include any federal income taxes withheld from your paychecks (if you are currently employed).

If you make over 54,000 annually, you are in an eligible tax bracket for utilizing the full credit, assuming you have no other deductions.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
My build was 10/11ā€¦ ordered 6/7 , built 10/15. Shipped 10/16ā€¦arrived in KC 10/31ā€¦delivered to CA Walnut Creek ford 11/17ā€¦ picked up 11/19ā€¦they had around 10 cars that arrived with mineā€¦
Wow, and congratulations! Massachusetts takes longer, evidently :-/

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I got the railcar number through the United Road OVISS system. I think anyone can create an account.

If you donā€™t care to do that, reply with your VIN and Iā€™ll get your rail car number.
3FMTK3SU0MMA56186 Thanks!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
No data available by United Road. Might be another logistics provider.
Yeah I think itā€™s still sitting in KC for some reason. 2 weeks now. Thanks for trying!

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I got the railcar number through the United Road OVISS system. I think anyone can create an account.

If you donā€™t care to do that, reply with your VIN and Iā€™ll get your rail car number.
3FMTK4SE0MME03384

Thank you! Pals says it was dropped off at the Voltz ramp this past weekend (heading East)

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
3FMTK4SE0MME03384

Thank you! Pals says it was dropped off at the Voltz ramp this past weekend (heading East)
I see data in United Road but no railcar yet. Check back on Wednesday.
Sponsored