JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT, Mustang EcoBoost, F-Type
Occupation
Telecom
Country flag
Congratulations! It is beautiful. Can you elaborate on something? I am familiar with all except $1,000 rebate. Is that a FL thing?
No, thats an incentive rebate for Ford Options financing, its actually $2,500 on certain states (California for instance)

I had to insist on this as they were not familiar with the Ford Options for financing, at some point they said they found Ford Flex but had to show them the Ford Options on Ford site

Another thing I had to remind them is that the GT (not sure if all new Mach-E) were not delivered with 2 Key Fobs, the sales guy first said it was only one and I asked him to double check, sure enough he found the second one.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got an update from Ford. My 10/11 build week MME delivery window dates have slipped a bit to now 12/5-12/11. The car has been snoozing in Delaware for well over two weeks waiting (I presume) for a full truckload to deliver to southern Maryland. Still grumpy! No information from United Road!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Just got an update from Ford. My 10/11 build week MME delivery window dates have slipped a bit to now 12/5-12/11. The car has been snoozing in Delaware for well over two weeks waiting (I presume) for a full truckload to deliver to southern Maryland. Still grumpy! No information from United Road!
My delivery estimate is still 11/21-11/27. It's now slipped by at least 4 days, counting today.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
My delivery window was 11/26-12/2. Today, it changed to 12/5-12/11.

My MME has been sitting at AutoPort - Port Wilmington waiting pickup by United Road Twin Oaks trucking. This Friday will mark 2 weeks sitting, collecting port dust.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My delivery window was 11/26-12/2. Today, it changed to 12/5-12/11.

My MME has been sitting at AutoPort - Port Wilmington waiting pickup by United Road Twin Oaks trucking. This Friday will mark 2 weeks sitting, collecting port dust.
Sigh. Four days collecting dust for mine. With the overnight temps dipping into the 20s here at night, how long before the 12V goes dead?

My delivery window is still at 11/21-11/27, but with tomorrow being Thursday (the day that updates typically occur), I'm hoping it doesn't get stretched.

The car is parked less than 30 miles from my dealer—throw me the keys to the truck, and I'll go there myself and pick it up! ?

RedDeadRegen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red GT-PE, Premium ER RWD (sold), mk7 GTI
Country flag
Adding one more data point, for my ER RWD:
Ordered 6/26
Scheduled for production 10/11
In Production 10/27
Built 10/30
Shipped 11/2
*edit: Delivered to Muncie Ramp 11/16
Delivered 12/1 to Santa Monica CA

Fingers crossed that purchase goes smoothly and no dealer shenanigans ensue.

Last edited:

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Delivered 12/1 to Santa Monica CA

Fingers crossed that purchase goes smoothly and no dealer shenanigans ensue.
If its SMFord be prepared for $2k in add-ons. Door Guards, Paint Protection & Lojack/GPS.

RedDeadRegen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red GT-PE, Premium ER RWD (sold), mk7 GTI
Country flag
I was able to get approved for Ford Options online, pretty painless so far and no dealer add-ons in sight...yet. I still need to go to the dealer to finalize everything, but one pleasant surprise was an additional $750 discount for having attended Ford's marketing event at the LA Auto show.

DK922

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Mine has been sitting in KC for a month! They are having major rail issues out of KC apparently.

RhodyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 X3M40i, ‘21 GTPE
Country flag
Overnight the Ford shopping tracker changed my delivery estimated date from 11/28 to 1/3/2022…ugh. Seg.fyi doesn’t show this update yet so not sure the full updated delivery window.

RSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black CA Route 1 Mach-e
Country flag
Overnight the Ford shopping tracker changed my delivery estimated date from 11/28 to 1/3/2022…ugh. Seg.fyi doesn’t show this update yet so not sure the full updated delivery window.
Were you a 10/11 build week? That seems like quite a shift....

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Well, for some reason, when checking the Ford tracker, I'm getting "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." (and the numbers are correct) ?