bhall22

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mits Outlander PHEV, 2021 MME Prem AWD
Country flag
I’ll save you all the sob story for another time but I’m not going to be able to take delivery of my iconic silver ER AWD model (at the 2021 msrp of 56k) as planned.

So if anyone wants to jump the line just call Koener Ford in Syracuse,NY and ask for Nate. They would probably also back date the sale date to today so you can get the tax credit, they had offered to do that if we ran a couple days over.
They also told me that they don’t do ADM on principle.
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They also told me that they don’t do ADM on principle.
If I lived closer I might do it, that’s the color I wanted but was told it was sold out when I ordered on 9/10

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ‘21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So I'm red hot...

My MME order information: Order placed 4/27; Built 10/15; Shipped 10/19; Sitting in AutoPort (Delaware) since 11/19

A MME that was just received a my dealer: Order placed 5/29; Built 11/30; Shipped 12/2; Delivered 12/27.
What bullshit this is….. same order, build, ship dates as yours,,,,,vin 56293
henry ford & my uncle must be rolling in their graves at how ford has rolled out this Mach e bullshit……. Bill Pitman

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
What bullshit this is….. same order, build, ship dates as yours,,,,,vin 56293
henry ford & my uncle must be rolling in their graves at how ford has rolled out this Mach e bullshit……. Bill Pitman
Any special add-ons like seat colors, pano etc. Anything custom makes it onto a different track. The nice thing of the CA R1 was that it was 1-configuration yet order to delivery was 5/31 to 12/8. Central California. Sorry your's is so delayed, a few weeks out most likely as holidays and vacay truckers come back wanting to pay their holiday bills :).

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
@oadesign I had a dream last night that our deliveries were "OnHold" status because we found ways to track shipments, where Ford did not intend for us having access. Definitely a decent laugh upon wake-up.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
@oadesign I had a dream last night that our deliveries were "OnHold" status because we found ways to track shipments, where Ford did not intend for us having access. Definitely a decent laugh upon wake-up.
Yes, what a cruel, twisted dream that was! (or maybe it's TRUE) :eek:

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Well fellow 10/11ers, FINALLY a status change to pending pickup. ?

Now I just have to hope that the 12V still has sufficient electrons ⚡ to start the car without spitting up the battery fault.

I sure hope this signals a lift from the holds that others in our gang are enduring! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang PENDING

RhodyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 X3M40i, ‘21 GTPE
Country flag

Now I just have to hope that the 12V still has sufficient electrons ⚡ to start the car without spitting up the battery fault.

I sure hope this signals a lift from the holds that others in our gang are enduring! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang PENDING
Sweet!!! Can you double check mine? 3FMTK4SXXMME01966 Maybe well get carted off on the same truck!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
HUGE congrats. And that doesn't even account for the actual delivery to your dealership. When's the status change party?!

Your news made me check my status as well. Looks like it moved from OnHold to Inactive, which is exactly what I needed to see. Can't wait to celebrate with y'all!

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang bonnell
Congrats to you and RhodyGT on your car arrivals. Hopefully, mine will be soon.

guster14

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang bonnell
Which site are you tracking this through? I think I've gone through everything on here trying to figure out why my Premium AWD has been stuck at the railyard in MO since 11/2.

My VIN is 3FMTK3SU6MMA56144. Thank you! Just want some info since even the regional manager for Ford that I've been working w/ has no idea what's going on.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Which site are you tracking this through? I think I've gone through everything on here trying to figure out why my Premium AWD has been stuck at the railyard in MO since 11/2.

My VIN is 3FMTK3SU6MMA56144. Thank you! Just want some info since even the regional manager for Ford that I've been working w/ has no idea what's going on.
Through United Road, however it appears that your car is likely destined for a different carrier, as I got 'no orders found' when tracking your VIN.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang no-orders

MachMachWhoThere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Iconic Silver
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/11 build week gang no-orders
Nice! Much deserved after your grueling journey!