Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
Yep, I have been waiting for this as I can hopefully come out of the Grumpy folks to be grumpy in its own thread! I have a 10/21 built date from Dealer on a GTPE, Grabber Blue.
Sponsored

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
I'm surprised the dealer knows when your car will be built and is sharing that with you. My dealer said yeah your car is scheduled for this week to begin being built but did not share a fully built date. Hopefully the schedule stays true for you.

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm surprised the dealer knows when your car will be built and is sharing that with you. My dealer said yeah your car is scheduled for this week to begin being built but did not share a fully built date. Hopefully the schedule stays true for you.
Yeah, it was from his internal report that he can run. It was a full listing of when it was first scheduled, then a build week and then a build day. I am hoping hasn't moved as gave to me about 2 weeks ago.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had build week 10/11, my dealer told me build day of 10/16, and today my modules were active! The dealer has more insight on what's going on I guess.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
As I had my dealer order my car from his account I am not able to see some of the updates. He stated that he could see my car's build date scheduled for the week of 10/18 about a month and a half ago when he gave me my Vin #. I am still not seeing any changes on the Ford tracking link when putting in my order number and Vin # even though it's 10/18 today. Also I have been told by the dealer that my car's hasn't rolled over to a 2022 build.

Is there anything I can do but sit back and watch right now? I am getting a little antsy and would like to pay the dealer a visit in person if I had some other information.

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As I had my dealer order my car from his account I am not able to see some of the updates. He stated that he could see my car's build date scheduled for the week of 10/18 about a month and a half ago when he gave me my Vin #. I am still not seeing any changes on the Ford tracking link when putting in my order number and Vin # even though it's 10/18 today. Also I have been told by the dealer that my car's hasn't rolled over to a 2022 build.

Is there anything I can do but sit back and watch right now? I am getting a little antsy and would like to pay the dealer a visit in person if I had some other information.
It could be any day this week. You could just call the dealer and ask the build day and making sure still on track. I have had a window sticker since last Monday but hopefully see modules lighting up on Thursday

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

I keep checking this site www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt, enter your VIN# and see if you get modules listed under BCE Modules. Once you see modules listed then your car has been built and is coming alive.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I keep checking this site www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt, enter your VIN# and see if you get modules listed under BCE Modules. Once you see modules listed then your car has been built and is coming alive.
I have been using that tracker too but all I see is that one particular module is available at this time, hopefully see more changes on this through the week.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 1634579884396

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag

Do you have window sticker yet?

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Nope not seeing a window sticker yet.
If you don't have a WS then the module site won't help you except to make you more anxious.

WS -> Start Build Date -> Modules begin active -> Built Date -> Ship Date -> (~2 weeks) -> Palsapp to see when it arrives in KC -> (~3 to 4 weeks) -> Arrival in CA.

That my understanding.

I got a build week of 11th initially then it moved to the week 18th in September. I got WS this past weekend.

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
If you don't have a WS then the module site won't help you except to make you more anxious.

WS -> Start Build Date -> Modules begin active -> Built Date -> Ship Date -> (~2 weeks) -> Palsapp to see when it arrives in KC -> (~3 to 4 weeks) -> Arrival in CA.

That my understanding.

I got a build week of 11th initially then it moved to the week 18th in September. I got WS this past weekend.

What am I supposed to see on the Module site (for a completed car). I only see PCM and BCE modules listed so far.