Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
Railcar AOK 502749 update -
In Missouri - at the staging area for further transport.

I believe I found the location where the Mach E's arrive from Mexico on KSC for transfer in Kansas City. It is a former Air Force base called Richards Gebaur closed in 1994. Poke around on Google Maps starting here (or click on the picture below) and see if you agree. The south end of the old airfield seems to have been the Mach E staging area when google maps had this image 4/2021. Likely a bunch of MMEs - the limited color palette and roofs are a clue. There are a few "Schneider Drop Yards" scattered around the country including several HUGE ones in an area further north in Kansas City with MANY vehicles- likely serving cross country transports. Reconditioning used cars etc. There is a "Kansas City Auto Distribution Center" in Birmingham MO - I see some MachEs there as well and will guess (I am likely wrong - my California delivery went there) that these are heading East from KC. How they get from one drop yard to the other remains a guess - but the Jack Cooper Co may move them and thus they would show up on the Pals app. That info comes from prior PALS thread discussion posts.

Recent updates on railcar AOK 502749
11/18 - Left Mexico City area
11/27 at 7:17 AM - Departed Watts Oklahoma
11/27 at 2:09 PM - at Pittsburg KS - 110 miles south of this transfer yard.
11/27 at 8:26 PM - arrived at INTL Freight (??) Missouri -
11/28 at 2:52 AM - INTL Freight ?? Missouri - "Placed at customer location" ?? = I can not make out what is said.

No change in Jack Cooper Trucking PALS info for me as of Sunday PM (it took till Friday!). Let us all know if your VIN gets info from - https://palsapp.com/ - And where it is heading -

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 20211127_164750

Since I have gone overboard, I'll keep going. Using this Google Earth view it looks like they separate the railcars and bring down the cars on the yellow/orange ramp frame. You can see the tire patterns on the taxiway. MMEs are lined up in the background. We can all now imagine the gentle handling of our cars in transit. If you are interested I found the loading point near Mexico City and the factory north of it. Imagery is before MachEs were there.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang KC 2 Load

Last edited:

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Been watching palseapp for changes, it's still mostly nulls. I'll probably give it another day and call for a updated visibility report tomorrow.

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone know what the projected ship date is, after you get the built email, should it be relatively soon?
My built date was 11/10 and ship date was 11/12.

ton-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
I see updates on palsapp today. I think my car was in the same train as @taragone. Mine is traveling to New York and palsapp lists a destination of Louisville, KY

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
Kansas City LOUISVILLE, KY RENAISSANCE YARD 1363685059 3FMTK3SUXMMAxxxxx Pending

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Spoke too early, palseapp just updated to have confusing information. Good to know it was on that train, but no idea how to read this.

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361333098Kansas CityKANSAS CITY, KSARGENTINE RAMP13636850633FMTK3SU8MMA61846Delivered on
Nov 29 2021

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Spoke too early, palseapp just updated to have confusing information. Good to know it was on that train, but no idea how to read this.

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361333098Kansas CityKANSAS CITY, KSARGENTINE RAMP13636850633FMTK3SU8MMA61846Delivered on
Nov 29 2021
Basically your car was unloaded from KC onto Argentine Ramp today. There it will get on another Train out west.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/palsapp-what-does-this-mean-finally-have-data.3982/

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Me too! Palsapp says my car was delivered to the Norfolk Southern VOLTZ yard in Birmingham MO today. (Getting ready to ship it East.)

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle - turned in my BMW i3s, waiting on GT PE
Occupation
Clean energy
Country flag
I also received the notification of delivery today to Norfolk Southern (VOLTZ). However, my car should be going to Colorado and Norfolk Southern only heads east. Or perhaps it's at VOLTZ to be loaded onto a Union Pacific or other train going west? Does anyone have thoughts on why my hopefully-westbound car is at VOLTZ?

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I also received the notification of delivery today to Norfolk Southern (VOLTZ). However, my car should be going to Colorado and Norfolk Southern only heads east. Or perhaps it's at VOLTZ to be loaded onto a Union Pacific or other train going west? Does anyone have thoughts on why my hopefully-westbound car is at VOLTZ?
I don’t have an explanation but my car went to VOLTZ and should be headed NW. I don’t know how to track it after it hit VOLTZ.

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
Targa Gone - here - no Pals Update for me yet - It looks like the cars needing rail transport East AND West get trucked to another rail yard - Argentine St Yard for some Westbound and Birmingham MO for East and some West bound, maybe others as there a lot of big yards around KC. Maybe the cars that go BACK SOUTH TO TEXAS go on KCS from the KCS Unloading area. I would presume that many cars heading to dealers in the adjacent states go straight from the airfield on trucks.

Last edited:

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
Targa Gone - here - no Pals Update for me yet - It looks like the cars needing rail transport East AND West get trucked to another rail yard - Argentine St Yard for Westbound and Birmingham MO for East bound. Maybe the cars that go BACK SOUTH TO TEXAS go on KCS from the KCS Unloading area. I would presume that many cars heading to dealers in the Midwest go straight from the airfield on trucks.
No update for me either on Pals. Still waiting though!
Sponsored