10/18 Build Week Gang

ton-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
I see updates on palsapp today. I think my car was in the same train as @taragone. Mine is traveling to New York and palsapp lists a destination of Louisville, KY

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
Kansas CityLOUISVILLE, KYRENAISSANCE YARD13636850593FMTK3SUXMMAxxxxxPending
This seems to have been temporary and fell back to null / pending

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD
Country flag
Still Argentine Ramp for me too. My car will be going west to SF Bay Area

Chargernc

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE premium, Ford F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
Nurse Midwife
Country flag
Finally received my built and shipped emails!! My car was built 11/17 week but felt like it need more of the sun and warm weather of Mexico apparently!

ordered 6/11
Production week 10/18
Built 11/17 week but no email until 11/29
Shipped 11/30
ETA 12/28-1/3

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
On 11/22 - Monday
Palsapp is no longer showing null for me. Looks like all fields have information now. Origin and destination both show Kansas City but destination name says Argentine Ramp. Ford tracking website now says 12/26 estimated delivery date. Ford.com reservations / orders shows 12/20-12/26 estimated delivery. Seg.fyi shows 12/26. Hope this helps everyone.
On 11/30 - Tuesday
Still Argentine Ramp for me too. My car will be going west to SF Bay Area
Do I have this right? - your car has been in KC for 8 days? I see your modules were live 11/10. My delivery window to Redding CA is similar to yours (12/21-12/27) to the Bay Area but the train for me was only recently recorded to arrive in Kansas City and I have had no change in Pals App info. Hold the Westward railcar doors open for me please!

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Do I have this right? - your car has been in KC for 8 days? I see your modules were live 11/10. My delivery window to Redding CA is similar to yours (12/21-12/27) to the Bay Area but the train for me was only recently recorded to arrive in Kansas City and I have had no change in Pals App info. Hold the Westward railcar doors open for me please!
Also waiting on a bay area delivery. Hopefully with the bay area having such huge demand for EVs, it wont be hard to fill the train. I read some peoples experiences was sitting around waiting for the train to get full.

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
If I understand things right, once your car's status in palsapp is "delivered" to whatever KC-area yard it's going to, it's not going to change and palsapp is no longer useful.

I did a check on a VIN (not mine) that was just delivered to my dealer and palsapp still says "Delivered on 11/8". So no palsapp update doesn't necessarily mean it's still in KC.

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
I there a situation that a car never shows up on Palsapp?

JRinOAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Alright! We can now see that ours has been delivered to KC. Ford site showing delivery window 12/29-1/4, but I wonder how long it'll take for this to make it from KC to Walnut Creek, CA. Getting close now.

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I there a situation that a car never shows up on Palsapp?
I just received a text from my dealer telling me my car is on a train and it should be in NC any day now. So I am guessing mine was never on a truck. Or maybe I am just confused on how this transfer system works! :)

BlackMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I just received a text from my dealer telling me my car is on a train and it should be in NC any day now. So I am guessing mine was never on a truck. Or maybe I am just confused on how this transfer system works! :)
Good info. I might be in the same situation. My KCS train car has been showing up as "empty at customer location" for four days with no update in palsapp. Hoping it's on another train headed north east to the Detroit area. My estimated delivery is 12/5 to 12/11. When lost a Mustang must know it's way back to Detroit?

Last edited:
Reactions: LJK

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good info. I might be in the same situation. My KCS train car has been showing up as "empty at customer location" for four days with no update in palsapp. Hoping it's on another train headed north east to the Detroit area. My estimated delivery is 12/5 to 12/11. When lost a Mustang must knows it's way back to Detroit?
My delivery estimate is 12/20 to 12/26. It looks like it will be early. HA! if a Mustang does not know its way back....we have bigger problems!

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
I checked Railcar AOK 502749 (one last time!) because I have no PALS info to go by. I have a call into my dealer for the next railcar heading West. The railcar is heading south in Louisiana - presumably my car is not on it!

Last edited:

Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Hey Gang - Wanted to share my situation in case it is helpful to any of you. Seg showed my Premium SR AWD as built 11/16, and my modules lit on 11/17. But no emails from Ford, and nothing on the Ford order tracker - for two full weeks! Finally, yesterday Ford emailed to say my E was built, and today said it has shipped. I’m speculating that there was limited rail car capacity and Ford (appropriately) wanted to ship earlier order dates before mine. But the two weeks of silence were nerve-wracking, and my dealer (who has been awesome - super helpful, and no ADM) couldn’t see anything either. Good luck to everyone on this forum who isn’t yet tracking railcars by the minute… ?

04FC7E39-7D63-47B5-9913-5462152ED324.png
Sponsored