Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Finally got info posted on palsapp! Destination is Portland Metro area in Oregon. I guess this means that the next part of the trip is on the BNSF to the west coast. I would be interested to know if anyone has information on where it might be unloaded for final delivery to my dealer. (BNSF travels along the north shore of the columbia river and has some yards in Vancouver WA. . . )

Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361336059Kansas CityKANSAS CITY, KSARGENTINE RAMP13636804733FMTK3R72MMA575xxDelivered on
Dec 02 2021
Got the same update. Mine is headed to NorCal, I presume the Oakland yard. Will be queued in Benicia, CA for the truck ride to Livermore, CA. I suspect the "Argentine Ramp" is still within the KCS yard, and just means it's headed to the BNSF Argentine yard at some point in the near future, at which point it'll be queued to head west. Ugh.
Sponsored

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
Question: If suddenly your info is no longer visible on segfyi.com, except for window sticker, vin and order #. Does that mean your car could have been delivered at the dealership? Also my WS was just updated today.

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Got the same update. Mine is headed to NorCal, I presume the Oakland yard. Will be queued in Benicia, CA for the truck ride to Livermore, CA. I suspect the "Argentine Ramp" is still within the KCS yard, and just means it's headed to the BNSF Argentine yard at some point in the near future, at which point it'll be queued to head west. Ugh.
I found a Benecia -> walnut creek shipping bill for my car in OVISS, so i assume all bay area mme go to benecia then hop on trucks to final dealership.

My dealer pulled a visibility report and said there system shows its still sitting in KC, so that makes me think its been sitting at the BNSF train station this week waiting for the train to go. Has anyone heard any estimated travel times for KC -> Benecia, CA along the BNFS? I found one person on the 10/11 crew who said it was 18 days from palsapp saying KC arrival happened till pickup. Im curious if anyone has another info to back that timeline up.

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
I found a Benecia -> walnut creek shipping bill for my car in OVISS, so i assume all bay area mme go to benecia then hop on trucks to final dealership.

My dealer pulled a visibility report and said there system shows its still sitting in KC, so that makes me think its been sitting at the BNSF train station this week waiting for the train to go. Has anyone heard any estimated travel times for KC -> Benecia, CA along the BNFS? I found one person on the 10/11 crew who said it was 18 days from palsapp saying KC arrival happened till pickup. Im curious if anyone has another info to back that timeline up.
Well, first things first, it has to be loaded on a BNSF train. After the JCT palsapp update, I also got a VVR e-mail from the dealer. It shows the location as ramp 6R Richards-gebaur, MO. which I believe is the equivalent of the Argentine Ramp, which is a reference to the BNSF Argentine yard. When I google mapped this, my hopes for a 2021 delivery have now been completely dashed. This is looking like at least 1 month's worth of wait till being boarded by BNSF, a couple of weeks to Oakland, and who knows how long to be shuttled to Benecia, and then trucked to Livermore. Ugh, what a logistics cluster. Since it took a month to go from the KCS yard to here, I could be overly optimistic as well. Ugh.

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Question: If suddenly your info is no longer visible on segfyi.com, except for window sticker, vin and order #. Does that mean your car could have been delivered at the dealership? Also my WS was just updated today.
I doubt it. Probably a glitch. FWIW, my info is no longer in seg tracker either, but it is on the shop.ford.com tracker. I'd be thrilled it it did mean the car made it to the dealer, though! Four days from KC to MD would be pretty sweet.

Your WS gets updated once per week or thereabouts. AFAIK, it only signifies that some batch job was run in Ford's system.

Reactions: LJK

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
I doubt it. Probably a glitch. FWIW, my info is no longer in seg tracker either, but it is on the shop.ford.com tracker. I'd be thrilled it it did mean the car made it to the dealer, though! Four days from KC to MD would be pretty sweet.

Your WS gets updated once per week or thereabouts. AFAIK, it only signifies that some batch job was run in Ford's system.
Well I was trying to be thrilled! That is the first time the seg tracker has glitched for me. What is always glitchy is the ford tracker. I have not been able to get into that for over a week now. I thought maybe the text I received from my dealer saying it would be any day now (3 days ago) would actually be "any day now"!

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I feel frustrated not knowing how to track the car now that it's in KS :( I dont know what to refresh.

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Finally Palsapp activity for me.

Delivered to Muncie 12/4/21
  • 3FMTK4SX0MME03502
  • 3FMTK4SE7MME04175
  • 3FMTK3R78MMA56047
  • 3FMTK3R7XMMA58494
  • 3FMTK1RM5MMA62401
  • 3FMTK1SS6MMA60049
  • 3FMTK3SU4MMA62170
  • 3FMTK2R73MMA57875
  • 3FMTK3SU6MMA62817
2 GTs | 2 Prem RWD | 2 Prem AWD | 1 CA1 | 2 Selects

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
Re: @KZ6e1e post above - that is a big order!

Finally Pals App info after many nulls. Between 7PM and Midnight Kansas City time - Friday 12/3 it changed to:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang Screenshot_20211204-073008_Chrome

I had thought that the Birmingham MO staging area was for Eastbound deliveries. Since I am in California I REALLY hope I was wrong - I will go back and address this possibility in my prior know-it-all posts about Kansas City logistics. Also Seg info is not loading as of yesterday earlier in the day.

Last edited:

JESSIE

First Name
JESSIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EQUINOX, VOLVO. WAITING FOR MME
Country flag
got a similar message also, slightly different numbers. Mine is going to ohio. that picture is scary. How many cars do they take on each train?

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Pretty sure Google maps images arnt anywhere near live. They are months old sometimes

BlackMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! What date did yours ship?
For a full history for anyone interested. It was on targagone’s train to Kansas City then sat for a week and then made the rest of the trip from kc to metro Detroit in about 24 hours direct to the dealer by truck. Palsapp tracked the departure and arrival of the truck.
Sponsored