Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Seg.fyi has stopped working for me for about 3 days now. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if this is a good or bad thing
Yes. The shop.Ford tracker isn’t working either. Gee, I sure hope that’s good news.
Sponsored

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
got a similar message also, slightly different numbers. Mine is going to ohio. that picture is scary. How many cars do they take on each train?
Looks like the BNSF autorack railcars can handle about 15 MMEs per. So three ramps in the satellite image load into two railcars. Not sure how many autos in the current queue, but the MMEs in the satellite image would only be 20 or so racks maybe.

What has me more concerned about not getting the car in tax year 2022, is the lot it'll land in when it arrives on the west coast. After making the BNSF depot in Oakland, the rack will be run out to Benicia, CA where it will be unloaded in this staging lot. From there it will be ferried by transporter to Livermore, CA. The existing satellite image makes it look like many months worth of backlog. ?

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
C83AACB7-2E20-489A-8E18-62F67FA4F6D7.jpeg

[/QUOTE
My husband has already instructed our dealership not to detail or wash it. He is going to take care of it himself. We saw a black one that the person who ordered it ended up not buying, the scratches and swirls from them washing it were horrible. The sun did not help the situation.

LJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat, 2018 Kona
Country flag
Seg.fyi has stopped working for me for about 3 days now. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if this is a good or bad thing
It is not working for me either. (still) Lets me pull up my vin but that's about it.

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
i think Mexico City -> Laredo, tx on the way to KC?
Ah nice, I think you can expect it at the train yard in 6-7 days (took 7 days for my car to go from Laredo -> KC but thanksgiving was during that and it didnt travel that day)

Slmache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Acura MDX
Country flag
Ah nice, I think you can expect it at the train yard in 6-7 days (took 7 days for my car to go from Laredo -> KC but thanksgiving was during that and it didnt travel that day)
He also provided me with the ramp number, thats all he sees, but i didnt quite understand what to do with it: RA5B

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Today I received a payment link for my order... wonder where the delivery is... almost there.

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Today I received a payment link for my order... wonder where the delivery is... almost there.
Aren't you the 10/11 crew? Im optimistic that the 10/11 peeps have all started getting deliveries, but us 10/18 were also a few weeks delayed, so i think we still got a bit to go.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Aren't you the 10/11 crew? Im optimistic that the 10/11 peeps have all started getting deliveries, but us 10/18 were also a few weeks delayed, so i think we still got a bit to go.
Yep. 10/11 but built on 10/27. I got a call TODAY after getting the email about paying for the vehicle from Ford. My delivery date was yesterday. The dealership just said it was delivered late last night... and is it mine? What? I hope so, will drive over 35 minutes to check on this. They said they would need to "prep" it etc and -- I just want to be assured the VIN matches and all pieces are working. $0 down with tax and 4yr option -- online says $867 or so per month. CA RT1 star white. I would expect if you all are setup for end of month that makes sense as my delivery date was made 12/6 but it was in KC on 11/8. 4 weeks seems to be the Cali-KC track.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I saw it! Hang in there, it was delivered 7 hrs before my payment email from Ford.

:) picking up tomorrow after they do their ppi and detail.
Sponsored