First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
Well played.
Well played indeed! I wont kill a newbie poster, but should see the search bar and try that first. But, figured havent seen many lately so getting better

Slmache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Acura MDX
Country flag
Is anyone else having an issue with the privacy screen on the trunk, i put mine back, but it falls off every drive. I tried searching on mache forums, but no one seems to have that issue.

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
Is anyone else having an issue with the privacy screen on the trunk, i put mine back, but it falls off every drive. I tried searching on mache forums, but no one seems to have that issue.
You have to make sure it sits in the well and havent had problem. I did at first but just played with it and all good.

Chargernc

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE premium, Ford F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
Nurse Midwife
Country flag
i've tried, i promise; tweaked it mid-trips, etc. its just always seems to come out.
Read a thread that said to get small rubber rings and place them around to hold it in place if that helps?

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD
Country flag
Thank you.

I have whined (vented) about it all too much on this forum. I will post back when and if anything changes.
Just wanted to check and see if Ford made it right and delivered your car. I am hoping everything was finally straightened out and you have your mach e now.

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just wanted to check and see if Ford made it right and delivered your car. I am hoping everything was finally straightened out and you have your mach e now.
Thank you for asking but I have have not heard anything from Ford or dealer.

I did make several more calls to Ford but that was time and energy wasted. I am at a dead end.

I did read that there are 500 MMEs undelivered due to the seat belt recall. Ford and NHTSA swear my VIN is not part of the recall and Ford insists my car has been delivered. So the silence and frustration continues unabated.

Last edited:

Kevinw

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
There was a post about it, I think the resolution was a rubber washer from Home Depot placed overthe post and hook. Simple fix

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
A story for the gang:
Yesterday evening I was 'recovering' from a blood donation as the center was closing up. The only other donor in the place asked me if that was my MachE outside. She noted that hers was outside as well. Ordered in July, purchased in November - AWD, SR. Same dealership as me - that was a fast delivery. She has had 12 V battery issues - but is happy with the car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 20220121_101632

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD
Country flag
Thank you for asking but I have have not heard anything from Ford or dealer.

I did make several more calls to Ford but that was time and energy wasted. I am at a dead end.

I did read that there are 500 MMEs undelivered due to the seat belt recall. Ford and NHTSA swear my VIN is not part of the recall and Ford insists my car has been delivered. So the silence and frustration continues unabated.
Sorry to hear. I hope Ford can get this sorted for you right away. :(

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry to hear. I hope Ford can get this sorted for you right away. :(
Thank you.

The situation remains the same. No car, silence from Ford, silence from the dealership.