jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
Yep, I have been waiting for this as I can hopefully come out of the Grumpy folks to be grumpy in its own thread! I have a 10/21 built date from Dealer on a GTPE, Grabber Blue.
Same GB GTPE supposed to have 10/21 build date according to my dealer. I guess they are running them all at once. However, I did get a window sticker last week and my ford.com site has said "IN Production" now for a week or more.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
Same GB GTPE supposed to have 10/21 build date according to my dealer. I guess they are running them all at once. However, I did get a window sticker last week and my ford.com site has said "IN Production" now for a week or more.
So maybe it is something about when we were first scheduled and then pushed to this week. Interesting as I have the same "In Production" as well since last week, so hopefully things start moving on Thursday!

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I have found my people! Looking forward to the next phase of grumpiness and/or elation along with you. Rapid Red Premium ER RWD, ordered 5/15.

After several days of furiously hitting "refresh" on the window sticker PDF, I finally got it last night.

No modules for me yet, but not expecting much today. From monitoring last week's build gang thread, I suspect I won't see much until the weekend. But that won't stop me from checking multiple times per day!

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Rapid Red, Premium, eAWD, large battery.

I have the VIN and WS but no other information.

I am optimistically anticipating delivery to dealer in 6-8 weeks. Realistically however I think it will be sometime in Jan. 2022.

Ford told me that no matter when my car is built it will remain a 2021 model.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was driving to get my wife's car from shop this morning and it is across from the Ford dealership I am getting my car. I know my salesman said he had two other GTs and I saw my Grabber Blue driving off with temp plates. They are coming and just need to be patient or buy new keys like someone else for my keyboard as I hit refresh all day long!

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was driving to get my wife's car from shop this morning and it is across from the Ford dealership I am getting my car. I know my salesman said he had two other GTs and I saw my Grabber Blue driving off with temp plates. They are coming and just need to be patient or buy new keys like someone else for my keyboard as I hit refresh all day long!
Thank you for the encouragement!

bfleischer

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV, 2015 Honda CRV
Occupation
Director - Information Systems
Country flag
Can anyone tell me how to get a window sticker from the Ford site? My build week was this week - 10/18/21 - but not sure we’re to get this awesome sticker. Thanks!

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Can anyone tell me how to get a window sticker from the Ford site? My build week was this week - 10/18/21 - but not sure we’re to get this awesome sticker. Thanks!
If you have your VIN, use the order tracker tool on this site.

If you don't have your VIN, ask your dealer or look at https://seg.fyi/mache-vin

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone seen a change in seg.fyi or modules? I don't know when those get updated (im sure someone in the forum, just lazy right now haha) and figure it takes a few days for everything to load. Hopefully im just hitting refresh too much!

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
I have been using that tracker too but all I see is that one particular module is available at this time, hopefully see more changes on this through the week.

1634579884396.png
I got a November 21 at the dealership date for my rapid red GT PE.

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD
Country flag
Hey everyone. just joined the forum but have been following since I ordered my Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD in late May. My Mach E is scheduled for production week of 10/18 but I have yet to receive any status updates by email or on ford.com under reservations and orders. I ordered through the website vs. dealer so maybe that's why I am not getting any updates? I did call my local dealer that I specified for delivery and they confirmed that they see my car in the system and that indeed it will be a 2021 model but other than that no other details. Anyone else get an update this week via an online order?

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Hey everyone. just joined the forum but have been following since I ordered my Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD in late May. My Mach E is scheduled for production week of 10/18 but I have yet to receive any status updates by email or on ford.com under reservations and orders. I ordered through the website vs. dealer so maybe that's why I am not getting any updates? I did call my local dealer that I specified for delivery and they confirmed that they see my car in the system and that indeed it will be a 2021 model but other than that no other details. Anyone else get an update this week via an online order?
I'm also an online order but I have semi-regular communications with my dealer.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do the following

Use the information from the tracker site (module etc.) for more info.
Then use that information to have informed conversations w/your dealer.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I am going through the same experience even after having the dealership order for me. All they are saying that it's got a build week of 10/18 even though I can't see that on my end. Also they have confirmed that it's not getting moved to a 22 edition.

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
Same here... I only ever got the "order accepted" email and then one last month that said my order was updated, which it wasn't.

"The week of 10/18/2021" is almost over and my hopes of getting the car before Thanksgiving are rapidly diminishing. Good thing it's Friday!!!

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Same here... I only ever got the "order accepted" email and then one last month that said my order was updated, which it wasn't.

"The week of 10/18/2021" is almost over and my hopes of getting the car before Thanksgiving are rapidly diminishing. Good thing it's Friday!!!
Just got the bad news of being bumped to the production week of 11/9. The dealership should be able to pull up a similar tracking list on their end. Time to go seek full time membership in ' Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in'

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 1634937409714
Sponsored