JESSIE

First Name
JESSIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EQUINOX, VOLVO. WAITING FOR MME
Country flag
I had build week 10/11, my dealer told me build day of 10/16, and today my modules were active! The dealer has more insight on what's going on I guess.
how do you know modules are active?
Sponsored

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Same here... I only ever got the "order accepted" email and then one last month that said my order was updated, which it wasn't.

"The week of 10/18/2021" is almost over and my hopes of getting the car before Thanksgiving are rapidly diminishing. Good thing it's Friday!!!
Based on a totally unscientific and not in any way indicative sampling of last week's build thread, I suspect we won't see any updates (either a "we built it" email from Ford, or any movements on any of the various trackers) until the middle of next week at the earliest.

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yep, last weeks thread isnt giving me much confidence in good news. Im hoping its a fluke of the week, but seems almost no one has shipping information yet almost a week after there production week.

Based on a totally unscientific and not in any way indicative sampling of last week's build thread, I suspect we won't see any updates (either a "we built it" email from Ford, or any movements on any of the various trackers) until the middle of next week at the earliest.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I have found my people! Looking forward to the next phase of grumpiness and/or elation along with you. Rapid Red Premium ER RWD, ordered 5/15.

After several days of furiously hitting "refresh" on the window sticker PDF, I finally got it last night.

No modules for me yet, but not expecting much today. From monitoring last week's build gang thread, I suspect I won't see much until the weekend. But that won't stop me from checking multiple times per day!
Mine was built the 15th, shipped the 19th.

WWJPD

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I was in the 10/4 build week group and my car was built on 10/9, which I could only tell by the trackers. I got the email from Ford on 10/20 that it was built and I just got the shipping notification today on 10/22 to expect delivery to dealer around 12/2. I think my modules lit up in the middle of the day on 10/7 or 10/8, so I think checking the modules is the next best progress indicator for this group. The lit up modules went from nothing to hundreds. Good luck, everyone. ??

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
My dealership claims they still see a build this week and a 11/22 ETA. Still not holding my breath.

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No updates or movement on my build for this week. My expectation for a car this year is pretty low.

OP
OP
Steve-o

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
My dealership claims they still see a build this week and a 11/22 ETA. Still not holding my breath.
Going with optimism here and just hoping sites not updated

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Battery eAWD
Country flag
I'm also an online order but I have semi-regular communications with my dealer.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do the following

Use the information from the tracker site (module etc.) for more info.
Then use that information to have informed conversations w/your dealer.
Thanks for the tip. I don't have a Vin showing on Ford.com right now. Would dealer have it? I can call tomorrow to see

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same here... I only ever got the "order accepted" email and then one last month that said my order was updated, which it wasn't.

"The week of 10/18/2021" is almost over and my hopes of getting the car before Thanksgiving are rapidly diminishing. Good thing it's Friday!!!
I got they same order update email last month too! When I logged in my price went up! I called the dealer right away and they said they did not add a mark up. 2 days later I logged back in and price returned back to normal. I think it was a system glitch so double check your pricing and make sure it is the same as when you ordered

ayc5289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
With this change are they going to put you in a 2022?
I absolutely think I should be getting a 2022 model for a delivery that will be happening next year in all probability. However the dealer states that there’s not much they can do on their end besides canceling and reordering. That’s the equivalent of jumping at the back of the queue again.
Is there someone on this forum that can put me in touch with Ford sales or marketing to look into my case specifically and push for a 2022 make for a production week of 11/9?

Last edited:

Roger tobin

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD Extended Battery
Country flag
does the plant in Mexico run 7 days a week?

just wondering . . .

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Thanks for the tip. I don't have a Vin showing on Ford.com right now. Would dealer have it? I can call tomorrow to see
So do you have a scheduled build date? If so read instructions on the seg.fyi site and you can get your VIN. If you don't have a scheduled build date you won't have a VIN.

I absolutely think I should be getting a 2022 model for a delivery that will be happening next year in all probability.
Is there someone on this forum that can put me in touch with Ford sales or marketing to look into my case specifically and push for a 2022 make for a production week of 11/9?
Hmm it's been widely reported that the 22 were going to start to be in production late November until recently I think that date moved to DEC.
I think you placed your order in July ... Which was I believe a 24+ week estimate for delivery if it was a Prem model.

Don't think you'll get much traction or help from Ford but good luck
Sponsored