10-80% Full CCS DC Fast Charging Test @ EA in Stamford, CT.

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
On my way to work I stop at a local EA 350kW charging location, awesome location only 2miles from my Office,
I tag this types of videos .. Riding with Jay this is Episode 3 .. yes it was recorded months ago, a few weeks after picking up my MME 4X enjoy ...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Electric Fusion

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey does any one know when Ford is going to bump up the charging speed? Or bump up the usable battery from 88 to 91kWh on the 2021’s?

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Hey does any one know when Ford is going to bump up the charging speed? Or bump up the usable battery from 88 to 91kWh on the 2021’s?
"sometime this winter" AKA probably beginning of Q2.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
That's a little late. Winter is just around the corner.
Tell ford that. That’s how they seem to do things. “Q3 2021 at the latest” is now end of Q1 2022 for Bluecruise.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
That's a little late. Winter is just around the corner.
I'm confused. You bought a 2021 model vehicle with an 88kwh usable battery. You haven't lost any capacity, so exactly what is the basis for your complaint?

Also, the ones telling you "Q2" or whatever have ZERO idea of when it will actually be updated to give you more capacity than you bought.

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
I'm confused. You bought a 2021 model vehicle with an 88kwh usable battery. You haven't lost any capacity, so exactly what is the basis for your complaint?

Also, the ones telling you "Q2" or whatever have ZERO idea of when it will actually be updated to give you more capacity than you bought.
My complaint is Ford has said they will increase DC charging from 80% to 90% for better winter charging. As I said Q2 is a little late for winter (this year). I purchased a 2021 premium equiped for Blue Cruise to be released this year. Now looks like that is next year. I agree, no one knows when this stuff will be released. Not even Ford

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My complaint is Ford has said they will increase DC charging from 80% to 90% for better winter charging. As I said Q2 is a little late for winter (this year). I purchased a 2021 premium equiped for Blue Cruise to be released this year. Now looks like that is next year. I agree, no one knows when this stuff will be released. Not even Ford
No, that is not what Darren Palmer said. He said they were looking into it, and if they did decide to do it they would target this winter.

No one from Ford stated anything was certain, including dates.
Sponsored