smoke20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Occupation
Electrical engineer
Country flag
10 days of MME ownership and I really really like this car! If you are on the fence for one of these cars, go for it. It is my first Ford since a 1997 Thunderbird LX w/4.6L V8. Historically, if it didn't have a V8 I didn't want it. Then with the advent of technology, I allowed a twin turbo V6 into my life. After 10 days with this MME, I can say, "V who? Twin turbo who?" I am not necessarily bothered by the 5 second rule (I said not necessarily...) nor am I concerned about gray bars.

This technology just makes sense; especially for primarily urban driving. I develop brushless DC motors for the HVAC industry and understood what to expect coming into this. But experiencing the immediate responsiveness of an electric motor is beyond expectation.

I think Ford has done a terrific job with this car. For me, everything is pretty darn good. I like the cloth seats in the GTPE. I like the displays and user interface. I like that I can open the glovebox without swiping the touchpad. The ride is a bit different; to me it is more like a truck...long hood...heavy feel...and bit of a bounce. But, this is just fine. It is an SUV, yes? It feels substantial and there are no rattles or creaks for which I am very grateful.

I think the sound system should be better especially in an EV. I also do not feel the speed compensation volume control is effective...at all. I might argue it is like a 'dead pedal' if you know what I mean....just there and does nothing. I would like to see this fixed via OTA update if possible.

I have no problem with the lack of roof shade/screen; surprisingly it seems just fine although it makes the side window tint appear lighter due to the additional interior light. I tinted the front side windows with a 35% ceramic film (to the MO state limit) and changed the wheels. I kept the stock tires and will update those when they become worn. Why change wheels? I dunno; I am a car guy and could not find anything else to modify other than perhaps adding Mustang coasters to the cup holders.

The OEM Night Pony black GTPE wheels are off the car and are for sale in the marketplace if anybody is interested.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10 days of MME ownership and.... Unknown-135
Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I've had mine for 680 days and still love as much as the first 10 days.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag

Cay_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Star White MME Awd
Country flag
I have had mine for 2 years and I still love it! Itā€™s not perfect but I couldnā€™t be happier. I knew what I was getting in to by choosing a brand new model and it hasnā€™t been as challenging as I expected. Still a fan.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Am at 17k and a year a half and still the best car Iā€™ve ever owned. Shark has been good to us.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10 days of MME ownership and.... ACEC6E1F-EF79-40C7-B422-72E265FB36C0

AeroEng

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybd, Accord, Silverado, MME Prem AWD ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
9 months and just shy of 16k miles for me. It is my daily commuter and weekend fun car. Absolutely outstanding experience and my favorite car of any Iā€™ve ever owned.

RKinWA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE AWD Space White Metallic
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Today marks 14 days for me, and I love it as well. I find myself making excuses to go out so I can drive it. Congrats :)

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
10 days of MME ownership and I really really like this car! If you are on the fence for one of these cars, go for it. It is my first Ford since a 1997 Thunderbird LX w/4.6L V8. Historically, if it didn't have a V8 I didn't want it. Then with the advent of technology, I allowed a twin turbo V6 into my life. After 10 days with this MME, I can say, "V who? Twin turbo who?" I am not necessarily bothered by the 5 second rule (I said not necessarily...) nor am I concerned about gray bars.

This technology just makes sense; especially for primarily urban driving. I develop brushless DC motors for the HVAC industry and understood what to expect coming into this. But experiencing the immediate responsiveness of an electric motor is beyond expectation.

I think Ford has done a terrific job with this car. For me, everything is pretty darn good. I like the cloth seats in the GTPE. I like the displays and user interface. I like that I can open the glovebox without swiping the touchpad. The ride is a bit different; to me it is more like a truck...long hood...heavy feel...and bit of a bounce. But, this is just fine. It is an SUV, yes? It feels substantial and there are no rattles or creaks for which I am very grateful.

I think the sound system should be better especially in an EV. I also do not feel the speed compensation volume control is effective...at all. I might argue it is like a 'dead pedal' if you know what I mean....just there and does nothing. I would like to see this fixed via OTA update if possible.

I have no problem with the lack of roof shade/screen; surprisingly it seems just fine although it makes the side window tint appear lighter due to the additional interior light. I tinted the front side windows with a 35% ceramic film (to the MO state limit) and changed the wheels. I kept the stock tires and will update those when they become worn. Why change wheels? I dunno; I am a car guy and could not find anything else to modify other than perhaps adding Mustang coasters to the cup holders.

The OEM Night Pony black GTPE wheels are off the car and are for sale in the marketplace if anybody is interested.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10 days of MME ownership and.... ACEC6E1F-EF79-40C7-B422-72E265FB36C0
22 mths & 54,000 miles in, working it hard and still love it, every journey, probably will keep it and run it into the ground.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
407 days for me. Still love it.

PXL_20220309_004541185.jpg

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
22 mths & 54,000 miles in, working it hard and still love it, every journey, probably will keep it and run it into the ground.
This is Big Redā€™s payload for 90% of its mileageā€¦ā€¦.itā€™s a bit of a work horse, not a bad works vanšŸ˜¬ Nice to work in stylešŸ‘”

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 17.34.19.png
Sponsored