$100 Early Adopter Incentive Cancelled?

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Yes. Last week. Yes, you should definitely bring it up.
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
The incentive is available, so you will want it. I would imagine it will be extended after this month.

Ford Mustang Mach-E $100 Early Adopter Incentive Cancelled? Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 8.56.11 PM

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
My dealer confirmed I will be getting it. Car arrives in a few weeks.

deekevmattmeg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I took delivery yesterday and received this incentive.
Good morning, mine has shipped and we are now just passed the anticipated delivery date. Would you mind sharing when did yours arrive in relation to the anticipated delivery date? TY

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Good morning, mine has shipped and we are now just passed the anticipated delivery date. Would you mind sharing when did yours arrive in relation to the anticipated delivery date? TY
1/22/21 Shipped from factory
2/5/21 Arrived in KC
2/26/21 Arrived at my dealer

Note:
When it shipped, original ETA was 3/22. Then, when it arrived at KC on the 5th, the ETA changed to 2/18. So it beat my original ETA but missed my revised ETA (albeit in large part likely due to the snow / ice storms)

deekevmattmeg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
1/22/21 Shipped from factory
2/5/21 Arrived in KC
2/26/21 Arrived at my dealer

Note:
When it shipped, original ETA was 3/22. Then, when it arrived at KC on the 5th, the ETA changed to 2/18. So it beat my original ETA but missed my revised ETA (albeit in large part likely due to the snow / ice storms)
TY, Mine was in KC on the 11th (I am in NY) original delivery date was 3/4 to 3/10 and then was updated 2/28 to 3/1. So just waiting... LOL I was able to test drive one very similar to mine so that just made me more excited. Thanks again.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I took delivery three weeks ago and received a check in the mail yesterday for the incentive.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I took delivery three weeks ago and received a check in the mail yesterday for the incentive.
??? The incentive should have been at Point Of Sale. I got it shaved off the top. Mistake? Double dip?

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
??? The incentive should have been at Point Of Sale. I got it shaved off the top. Mistake? Double dip?
The dealer made a mistake and I called them on it. I asked for it before point of sale and the sales rep completely forgot to get it applied to the deal. They reached out to Ford with the incentive ID number and got it for me after the fact.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The dealer made a mistake and I called them on it. I asked for it before point of sale and the sales rep completely forgot to get it applied to the deal. They reached out to Ford with the incentive ID number and got it for me after the fact.
Yeah My dealer told me that Ford would give me the $100 after they got the paper that I signed for it. I told him that wasn't right, but he insisted that's how they've done it with the other Mach E's they sold. I waited a week and called them and said I haven't gotten my $100 and they called me back and sent me the check for it.

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
Yeah My dealer told me that Ford would give me the $100 after they got the paper that I signed for it. I told him that wasn't right, but he insisted that's how they've done it with the other Mach E's they sold. I waited a week and called them and said I haven't gotten my $100 and they called me back and sent me the check for it.
My dealer refuses to credit me the $100 and is telling me they will provide it when I buy the subscription later this year.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag