$100 Early Adopter Incentive Cancelled?

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
Give the dealer this information. You should get the credit at delivery.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/100-early-adopter-incentive-cancelled.3386/post-106098
Seriously, I did. This is what they are telling me:

As I mentioned on the phone, I have no problem guaranteeing the $100 rebate in writing.

You will be credited $100 upon your future purchase of Ford's hand-free driving feature. The $100 will be applied to that purchase. This $100 is in reference rebate #13924.

Please let me know if you need anything further.
Sponsored

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

As I mentioned on the phone, I have no problem guaranteeing the $100 rebate in writing.

You will be credited $100 upon your future purchase of Ford's hand-free driving feature. The $100 will be applied to that purchase. This $100 is in reference rebate #13924.

Your dealer is confused with the original $100 rebate that was tied to hand-free driving (cancelled). But that was replaced with the new one where we all get $100 during purchase.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The incentive is available, so you will want it. I would imagine it will be extended after this month.

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 8.56.11 PM.png
Hmm. ordered 6/26/2020. Delivery slated for 05/10/2021. Yeah, I don't qualify for that promotion.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Your dealer is confused with the original $100 rebate that was tied to hand-free driving (cancelled). But that was replaced with the new one where we all get $100 during purchase.
The original one worked that way too. It just couldn’t be combined with all financing types, hence the new one.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

I'm going to be a bit of a jerk (*) and tag @hybrid2bev to see if there's any way he can help educate your dealer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E $100 Early Adopter Incentive Cancelled? 1616592818629

(*) "wait, you're starting now? what the hell was going on before?"

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Hmm. ordered 6/26/2020. Delivery slated for 05/10/2021. Yeah, I don't qualify for that promotion.
I think they've re-upped it in the past I hope they do it again. Mine is due sometime next week, so I could fall on either side if they don't extend it.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
My dealer refuses to credit me the $100 and is telling me they will provide it when I buy the subscription later this year.
I just started calling the finance guy every couple of days asking where my $100 was. The owner of the dealership finally called me and asked what I was wanting. After I told him what It was he immediately got me a check cut.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Why is it that when a dealer is "confused" or makes a "mistake", it's never in your favor?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I'm going to be a bit of a jerk (*) and tag @hybrid2bev to see if there's any way he can help educate your dealer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E $100 Early Adopter Incentive Cancelled? 1616592818629

(*) "wait, you're starting now? what the hell was going on before?"
I've written two replies and deleted them. I'm trying to keep my personal opinion and snarky come backs to tell the dealer out of it. This is one of those situations where the dealer knows full well what the program is and how it works, it's not rocket surgery.

If the dealer wants to cut a $100 check in September because the customer purchased the ADA software online then that's on them.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I think they've re-upped it in the past I hope they do it again. Mine is due sometime next week, so I could fall on either side if they don't extend it.
Probably will. Just an odd deadline time to pick imo is all. You’d think they’d make the cutoff up to a month before the feature goes live or something.

In any event, even if the $100 is cutoff at the end of this months, it’s neither a deal breaker to me or even an annoyance. The 500 free EA hours qualify as an annoyance (in a funny way) because as we’ve already determined I do things in a rather odd manner.

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
I've written two replies and deleted them. I'm trying to keep my personal opinion and snarky come backs to tell the dealer out of it. This is one of those situations where the dealer knows full well what the program is and how it works, it's not rocket surgery.

If the dealer wants to cut a $100 check in September because the customer purchased the ADA software online then that's on them.
My dealer has told me I purchase the software through them, not online.

I had to initial the Customer Cash Payment Autorization Form and I wrote in multiple places that the rebate wasn’t being given to me at this time and the dealer is providing it when the DA is available. I also asked the dealer for an official letter in writting or on a dealership form.

I’m debating on providing negative feedback through the social media reviews.

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
My dealer has told me I purchase the software through them, not online.

I had to initial the Customer Cash Payment Autorization Form and I wrote in multiple places that the rebate wasn’t being given to me at this time and the dealer is providing it when the DA is available. I also asked the dealer for an official letter in writting or on a dealership form.

I’m debating on providing negative feedback through the social media reviews.

So, I received a check for $100 yesterday, directly from Ford. When I signed the form I added a note that I did not receive the inventive at time of purchase and if this was when it was meant to be applied, to please send me a check.

nice to receive it, but still disappointed my dealership took such a poor response to this. “We don’t care what others are doing. Only what we do here.”
Sponsored