Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’ve only charged my Premium 4X three times on my L2 charger, since bringing it home. I always change to 90%, but I need to take a trip tomorrow, so I’m charging to 100%. FordPass says it will have a range of 150 miles. Can that be accurate? I don’t understand why it’s so low, when the range is supposed to be 270 miles. Am I missing something? Is there a way to reset the computer so it’s more accurate? Thanks!
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I’ve only charged my Premium 4X three times on my L2 charger, since bringing it home. I always change to 90%, but I need to take a trip tomorrow, so I’m charging to 100%. FordPass says it will have a range of 150 miles. Can that be accurate? I don’t understand why it’s so low, when the range is supposed to be 270 miles. Am I missing something? Is there a way to reset the computer so it’s more accurate? Thanks!
Reset your trip computer, get into your car and drive. The GOM will adjust as appropriate. Check out abetterouteplanner.com and enter your trip details if you're curious about what it's going to look like. Have a good drive tomorrow!

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Correction: my SOC is 79% with 247 miles -- estimate miles is 312.

I agree with @silverelan and @timbop. I have had my MME since late February and have put on 2,600 miles. Based on my normal driving, I have a current SOC of 74% with 247 miles of range. While not totally accurate, a straight line projection is 333 miles. This probably due to summer months where I average 3.3 to 3.7 miles/KW. During the NY winter months, I was averaging 2.8 miles/kW.

Have fun and all the best with your new car.
Sponsored

Last edited: