Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
i can tell from the Submitted Orders thread that there's a large swathe of us who ordered between ~11/15-12/31 that are eagerly awaiting build dates.

It's not clear when our cars will be built, but there does appear to be a fairly open chunk of February for production that is unassigned. Part of me thinks our builds may get slotted there after they flush out the first editions and early reservations.

I can't express how excited I am for this car. I work in the green building materials space and feel a need to minimize my carbon footprint while traveling to our company's hemp insulation manufacturing facility 100 miles away from our office.

I'm 30 years old, I don't know how many my age can claim to be so lucky as to drive one of these cars, but I hope I can lead my generation towards a BEV future with several American manufacturers.

This forum represents some of the best the internet has to offer and I wouldn't be so eagerly waiting if I weren't anticipating a cross-country move from my home in Sun Valley, Idaho to a DOE National laboratory fellowship later this year and when I get the mach-e will dictate how I move.

If you're in this order club and get a production date, don't be shy and let us know ?!

Peace and love all!
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
i can tell from the Submitted Orders thread that there's a large swathe of us who ordered between ~11/15-12/31 that are eagerly awaiting build dates.

It's not clear when our cars will be built, but there does appear to be a fairly open chunk of February for production that is unassigned. Part of me thinks our builds may get slotted there after they flush out the first editions and early reservations.

I can't express how excited I am for this car. I work in the green building materials space and feel a need to minimize my carbon footprint while traveling to our company's hemp insulation manufacturing facility 100 miles away from our office.

I'm 30 years old, I don't know how many my age can claim to be so lucky as to drive one of these cars, but I hope I can lead my generation towards a BEV future with several American manufacturers.

This forum represents some of the best the internet has to offer and I wouldn't be so eagerly waiting if I weren't anticipating a cross-country move from my home in Sun Valley, Idaho to a DOE National laboratory fellowship later this year and when I get the mach-e will dictate how I move.

If you're in this order club and get a production date, don't be shy and let us know ?!

Peace and love all!
Welcome.
Quite a few early Feb build dates have been pushed out a month into March. But yeah a production date in March is very likely possible at least for some of these orders.

stacienicolej

First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw 525i
Occupation
scientist
Country flag

Peace and love all!
I have a order date of 10/24/20 but also with number 10519xxx. No production date scheduled yet. My dealer emailed me a couple of weeks ago and stated that it’ll probably be end of March, or later...

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Yup, waiting. 10574088......

wings2063

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT-Line /Mache Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired
Our dealer said probably March build date. Order was placed 12/28/20

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
As a GT reservation holder I’m confused about that word you used. What’s an order?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
with a title like that it's a good thing I'm not writing tickets for adult content ?
[post marked "low priority"]

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
In the friendly dealer thread it looks like the next allocation is in March. They may be holding off scheduling past the allocation.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
In the friendly dealer thread it looks like the next allocation is in March. They may be holding off scheduling past the allocation.
Dealers don't need allocation for customer orders.

‘64 GTO

First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘64GTO, ‘73 280Z,’ 92 Miata, 2004 PT Cruiser
Occupation
Ret. Financial Advisor
Country flag
My order date is 12/25/20 and order #10584xxx.

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I ordered 11/24. I’ve literally heard every possible delivery date from different dealer employees. The most optimistic was early February for build week (when I first ordered)... but i’ve also heard estimates into June/July for taking delivery which made me wonder the following:

For those of us taking delivery later in 2021, is there a “cut-off” date where Ford will stop producing 2021’s and cycle those with orders over to 2022’s? What happens if orders aren’t fulfilled by, say, August?

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I can't express how excited I am for this car.
[...]

I am 37 years old and totally relate to your excitement for this car. I also feel lucky to have an opportunity to purchase and own this vehicle. I grew up not really caring about cars and never understood people who “loved cars.” It wasn’t till I purchased a used Cadillac CTS with direct injection that I felt a difference between a “normal” car and a car with a nice suspension and quick acceleration.

Since then I’ve purchased/traded for a Camaro, Mercedes, and another Cadillac, and definitely have a level of creature comfort desire mixed with driving performance. The Mach E is exciting because it has what all the aforementioned cars have and more. Nice interior with many of the creature comforts i’m used to, killer exterior styling, driving performance, name brand and community of Mustang pride, and the all important all-electric move into the future.

Really can’t wait until this car is sitting in my driveway.
Sponsored