11/01 Build week gang

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
…, is that something they are doing?
There have been a few reports on this forum - east coast deliveries going via ship from Mexico.

Bearaka17

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Got a message from fordpass saying that my vehicle received a factory reset so i cant see where it is right now buuuuuuut i got an email from ford saying that its been built. Unfortunately the delivery estimate got pushed back two days and is not supposed to be 1/16 - 1/22.

The_Boots

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dark Matter Gray SR AWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Wow!! Did you confirm with the dealer?
I've been trying to be good, but I think I'm going to end up calling them today. Much too impatient! Last night, it was all I could do not to drive by the dealership to see if I could spot it!

Of course, I feel like an absolute jerk posting all this while people are looking at January deliveries... I'm just hoping that me getting it so quickly means that things are starting to speed up (finally) and we'll ALL be graduating from the "build gang" thread soon!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang Screenshot_20211204-061912

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
I've been trying to be good, but I think I'm going to end up calling them today. Much too impatient! Last night, it was all I could do not to drive by the dealership to see if I could spot it!

Of course, I feel like an absolute jerk posting all this while people are looking at January deliveries... I'm just hoping that me getting it so quickly means that things are starting to speed up (finally) and we'll ALL be graduating from the "build gang" thread soon!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang Screenshot_20211204-061912
Nah you’re not a jerk! We’re all excited for you. Go drive the lot and take a picture if you spot it!!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I dont think they are.
I'm a 10/18 and have had 0 movement.
I think the 10/11 had movement last week and shipments this week it appears.

Plus the later builds being moved 2 weeks ... i think we're seeing 2 week push back
I’m 10/11, and the only movement I’ve had was my ETA going from 11/21-11/27 to 12/29-1/4.

I believe my car has made it to the distribution center, only 29 mi from my dealer. But the truck driver shortage is making that last leg take forever. There’s a story about it in Thursday’s NY Times, in fact.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
I’m 10/11, and the only movement I’ve had was my ETA going from 11/21-11/27 to 12/29-1/4.

I believe my car has made it to the distribution center, only 29 mi from my dealer. But the truck driver shortage is making that last leg take forever. There’s a story about it in Thursday’s NY Times, in fact.
Crazy… hopefully it shows up soon! Mine is delivery window 12/6 to 12/15 but nothing showing up on palsap yet. Hopefully I have the same luck as boots and it comes up and gets delivered the day after lol

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag

I’ve been following your story as I’m in MA too. Just finally got my build done and waiting to ship. Went into production 10/28. If mine follows the same path as yours I’m probably looking at February to take delivery.

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang IMG_20211204_093245
No reason to feel bad. You will be getting your car a few weeks sooner then the rest of us is all. We all just have ADM now. I will still love my car.