dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Still waiting. Mine arrived in KC mid-December per PalsApp, and had an original delivery date of 1/9-1/15, but I got an email from Ford an hour ago that it’s been updated to 2/13-2/19.

I could buy the month from KC to New England given the holidays…but two months to move a car one time zone to the east feels pretty disappointing. Receiving a 2021 model after the 2022s may be rolling off the line is also hard to swallow…
Still waiting. Mine arrived in KC mid-December per PalsApp, and had an original delivery date of 1/9-1/15, but I got an email from Ford an hour ago that it’s been updated to 2/13-2/19.

I could buy the month from KC to New England given the holidays…but two months to move a car one time zone to the east feels pretty disappointing. Receiving a 2021 model after the 2022s may be rolling off the line is also hard to swallow…
Crazy!
Sponsored

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache GT Cyber Orange On Order
Country flag
I just checked Palsapp and supposedly mine was delivered to the Muncie ramp on yesterday! I am not sure what exactly that means, but I am excited to see some sort of movement. Is there another tracker that we can use once it hits the palsapp?

Thanks!

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
I just checked Palsapp and supposedly mine was delivered to the Muncie ramp on yesterday! I am not sure what exactly that means, but I am excited to see some sort of movement. Is there another tracker that we can use once it hits the palsapp?

Thanks!
Some people in the forum have the ability to track trucks or so I hear. Unfortunately I can't help you find them. At least you know it's moving.

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Picked her up yesterday with about 10% charge. Thinking that these guys took it out for a little joyride. I'll post pics here soon though. couldn't be happier with the car.
Great news! It's a catch 22 on the charge. I was asked to pick her up after 4:00 so they could charge the car fully first, but I had to wait all day. Lol

Bearaka17

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Great news! It's a catch 22 on the charge. I was asked to pick her up after 4:00 so they could charge the car fully first, but I had to wait all day. Lol
I didn’t even know until i was driving off. I asked to come later but they told me they had other appointments. Im thinking it probably just slipped through the cracks since i think they had 4-5 mach-e’s going out that day but its kind of ridiculous to turn the car over with 20 miles left on it and just say good luck.

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
Who is still waiting out of this build week for delivery?
I'm still waiting. Car finally made it to the KC hub on 01.10 and is apparently eastbound with a posted delivery date range of 01.23-29.

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
They should have put an AMF yo-yo on the seat for you as a parting gift.

I didn’t even know until i was driving off. I asked to come later but they told me they had other appointments. Im thinking it probably just slipped through the cracks since i think they had 4-5 mach-e’s going out that day but its kind of ridiculous to turn the car over with 20 miles left on it and just say good luck.

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It certainly wouldn't help the public's range anxiety to see a brand new Mach e with a dead battery on the side of the road. Let alone your trust as a customer. Let's see some pictures!

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache GT Cyber Orange On Order
Country flag
My delivery just got pushed 2 weeks according to the Ford website trackers. Not sure what happened, saw something about a freight train Union threatening to strike. Anyone else seeing delays?

Just excited to get my car was hoping it was just a couple weeks away.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My delivery just got pushed 2 weeks according to the Ford website trackers. Not sure what happened, saw something about a freight train Union threatening to strike. Anyone else seeing delays?

Just what’s needed now, steikes

locust and plagues soon

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
I got bumped back 4 weeks last night so I feel you.