dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
So continuing to read through the great responses in this thread. I asked my dealer for a VVR which they sent me today. Looks like the car is going from KC to Columbus, OH. by rail. I used the tracking info thread to get the info to look up the rail car which according to tracking departed Bellevue, OH. on the 18th. I'm really hopeful we're in the final stretch and it won't be too much longer.

Thanks to everyone here for providing such great info to the community!
Had Ford given you a shipped date?
Sponsored

biscuit60177

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Shelby GT500; 2021 Challenger SP Shaker
Country flag
Got the email it shipped 12/1.

Now I'm concerned the car may be included in the stop-sale/recall. I guess it affects cars produced 10/6-11/18. Our car, according to the VVR was in the body shop on 11/18, completed 11/20, released 11/30. I just hope it's outside of the window and not affected or it won't matter when it gets there, it'll sit for another month or two by the time things get resolved.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Dealer shows I’m still in KC. No movement since 12/16.
Also says I’m not part of the stop sale recall.

BleedBlue75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
Thought I would also add some information I received today about my order. My MME Premium Extended Range was built 11/28 and shipped 11/30. It showed up in KC on 12/14. I checked with my dealer today and they ran a VVR. The car is still sitting in KC and being transferred to a different ramp today, where it will catch a train north to Salt Lake and then be delivered by truck from there (I'm in Idaho).

I do have a number of dealer contacts in my line of work and have been hearing that there have been logjams in KC and cars have been sitting for longer periods before being transferred to other routes. Mine has obviously been just sitting there for an entire week with no movement. I have also been told that, due to a severe shortage in truck drivers, my car could take 4-5 days to reach me even after it reaches its final rail destination. As a result, I know I won't be getting my car on 12/26 (original delivery date). No Christmas Mach E for me! :(

kerifarie8188

First Name
Keri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
So continuing to read through the great responses in this thread. I asked my dealer for a VVR which they sent me today. Looks like the car is going from KC to Columbus, OH. by rail. I used the tracking info thread to get the info to look up the rail car which according to tracking departed Bellevue, OH. on the 18th. I'm really hopeful we're in the final stretch and it won't be too much longer.

Thanks to everyone here for providing such great info to the community!
I also got a similar response from my dealer today, but I haven’t been able to find the info for tracking the rail car. Do you have it?

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Had Ford given you a shipped date?

Question for the group. Did your palsapp always note KC?

I’m awaiting mine (still in Mexico, produced but not “built”), and my palsapp says Origin Wilmington, not KC.

I’m wondering if it can somehow be shipped straight to Wilmington?

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Question for the group. Did your palsapp always note KC?

I’m awaiting mine (still in Mexico, produced but not “built”), and my palsapp says Origin Wilmington, not KC.

I’m wondering if it can somehow be shipped straight to Wilmington?
Interesting, never seen anything but Kansas City as far as origin for palsap…

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
WHOA!!! Palsap finally showed an update!!! Destination has my dealership. Status pending but I’m hoping it’s good news for this year.

92761B1A-A00D-406A-9CAF-42823F4DF125.jpeg

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford gave you a shipped date?
Ford had sent me a shipped email on 11/29 but had radio silence until this update on palsap. Aside from the dealer’s VVR that showed it on the KCSM 2 weeks ago and then at the Richard Gebaur ramp earlier this week

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
WHOA!!! Palsap finally showed an update!!! Destination has my dealership. Status pending but I’m hoping it’s good news for this year.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang 92761B1A-A00D-406A-9CAF-42823F4DF125
Naperville! My home town!

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
Got another update on palsap! It now says “dispatched” with today’s date.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang 9B6F5EAF-8B6E-447F-BE32-2DF0F335A311
Awesome! You will certainly have her in soon. No updates on palsapp for me since 12/12. But I think I want to buy her in 2022 anyways. I found some CA rebates that aren't available until next year so i will gamble I get them and the $7500 tax credit.