Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congrats to all you 11/01 build week gang that have received your cars. I am in the early October gang (10/11 week) who have gotten bitten by the seatbelt recall, and haven't gotten our cars yet. Nobody said life was fair, and Ford certainly makes sure it isn't.:mad:

bhall22

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mits Outlander PHEV, 2021 MME Prem AWD
Country flag
I’ll save you all the sob story for another time but I’m not going to be able to take delivery of my iconic silver ER AWD model (at the 2021 msrp of 56k) as planned.

So if anyone wants to jump the line just call Koener Ford in Syracuse,NY and ask for Nate. They would probably also back date the sale date to today so you can get the tax credit, they had offered to do that if we ran a couple days over.

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
I’ll save you all the sob story for another time but I’m not going to be able to take delivery of my iconic silver ER AWD model (at the 2021 msrp of 56k) as planned....
Sorry to hear. Thanks and good luck.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Mine also made it with 1 day to spare!!! ?

65012E29-1653-4855-8D7A-5A2C7FD92EB9.jpeg

7975AE1A-67E5-41C7-A1B2-E275E48F2F58.jpeg
I’ll save you all the sob story for another time but I’m not going to be able to take delivery of my iconic silver ER AWD model (at the 2021 msrp of 56k) as planned.

So if anyone wants to jump the line just call Koener Ford in Syracuse,NY and ask for Nate. They would probably also back date the sale date to today so you can get the tax credit, they had offered to do that if we ran a couple days over.
not to make you relive bad moments, but I’d be interested in reading the story if you’re willing to tell it. Sorry it didn’t work out :(

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Well finally got my “Built” email on my original order for an ETA of 2/15. With all the other delays, glad I found the one I did.

It’s worth the wait. After 13 years of driving a Prius, this thing puts a smile on my face every time I get in.

BlueCruise (both hands on and hands off modes) works well enough. Even the hands on BC makes my commute simple when I want it, and unbridled makes it fun when I want.

I’m actually realizing how many of the reviewers had only a little amount of time with the car to figure out it’s features or how they actually work.

For example, the most recent review posted from Acceler8, turned on BlueCruise, thought it was in “hands free” mode…it wasn’t, but the hands on mode is pretty solid (was able to drive with just a finger on the wheel).

Wondering how others experience with BC has been?

bhall22

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mits Outlander PHEV, 2021 MME Prem AWD
Country flag
not to make you relive bad moments, but I’d be interested in reading the story if you’re willing to tell it. Sorry it didn’t work out :(
Take your pick, in one week it was find out wife is pregnant with 3rd kid, did a first pass on our taxes and found that we were going to be short 10k, and then had someone stop short in slippery weather and rear ended them with the car that I was supposed to be trading in. Been a week.

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
Congratulations on the baby! Ouch on the taxes and the car getting damaged. There’s nothing like lake effect in the ‘cuse to make for slippery driving!

Take your pick, in one week it was find out wife is pregnant with 3rd kid, did a first pass on our taxes and found that we were going to be short 10k, and then had someone stop short in slippery weather and rear ended them with the car that I was supposed to be trading in. Been a week.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Well finally got my “Built” email on my original order for an ETA of 2/15. With all the other delays, glad I found the one I did.

It’s worth the wait. After 13 years of driving a Prius, this thing puts a smile on my face every time I get in.

BlueCruise (both hands on and hands off modes) works well enough. Even the hands on BC makes my commute simple when I want it, and unbridled makes it fun when I want.

I’m actually realizing how many of the reviewers had only a little amount of time with the car to figure out it’s features or how they actually work.

For example, the most recent review posted from Acceler8, turned on BlueCruise, thought it was in “hands free” mode…it wasn’t, but the hands on mode is pretty solid (was able to drive with just a finger on the wheel).

Wondering how others experience with BC has been?
Crazy enough I haven’t used it yet. How do you turn it on?
Congrats on the baby!! We just had one too. Bummer on the trade and the taxes :(

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Crazy enough I haven’t used it yet. How do you turn it on?

Congrats on the baby!! We just had one too. Bummer on the trade and the taxes :(
I think you need to first turn it on in the advanced driver assist settings. After that it will turn on anytime it can when you hit cruise control.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Dealer has no idea where my car is. This guy is constantly making things up though. Still showing 1/21 estimate.

”No update on any vehicles that are inbound for anyone at any dealership since Ford employees left for holiday leave 12/16:

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Dealer has no idea where my car is. This guy is constantly making things up though. Still showing 1/21 estimate.

”No update on any vehicles that are inbound for anyone at any dealership since Ford employees left for holiday leave 12/16:
Mondo, where are you getting your 1/21 date? Are any trackers working now?

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Mondo, where are you getting your 1/21 date? Are any trackers working now?
Just using the order tracking link. Under “Vehicle Details”
Sponsored