SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
Dealer has no idea where my car is. This guy is constantly making things up though. Still showing 1/21 estimate.

”No update on any vehicles that are inbound for anyone at any dealership since Ford employees left for holiday leave 12/16:
Same here. Last update I got was 12/12 at KC and now no one know where it is. Dealer says it has the same,e 1/16 estimate I have had since December 2.
Sponsored

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Same here. Last update I got was 12/12 at KC and now no one know where it is. Dealer says it has the same,e 1/16 estimate I have had since December 2.
Same. Palsapp still showing 12/12 delivery at KC. Tracking a car that the dealer has listed on their site using the VIN just to get some sort of indication on the delivery path and movement. That one has been sitting in New Castle, DE as Pending for weeks.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Dealer has no idea where my car is. This guy is constantly making things up though. Still showing 1/21 estimate.

”No update on any vehicles that are inbound for anyone at any dealership since Ford employees left for holiday leave 12/16:
Talk to a manager and ask for the inventory manager. They have access to vehicle tracking aka VVR. That’s what I had to do and it seemed to work. YMMV

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
Bill Brandt Ford was great. They found the second fob and eventually figured out options plan. 1.4% and $2500 rebate were still offered for 2022. They didn't try to upsell me anything and no ADM. One problem was we finished at night and we didn't see some scratches on the window tint on one passenger window when they removed the stickers.. They have been great so I hope they will take care of us.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Bill Brandt Ford was great. They found the second fob and eventually figured out options plan. 1.4% and $2500 rebate were still offered for 2022. They didn't try to upsell me anything and no ADM. One problem was we finished at night and we didn't see some scratches on the window tint on one passenger window when they removed the stickers.. They have been great so I hope they will take care of us.
How exciting! I’m glad the dealer experience was good! I hope they fix the scratches. I bet you’re out driving now!

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Who is still waiting out of this build week for delivery?

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Yep, still waiting for delivery. I have a window of Feb5th-11th... Is there any further tracking you are using?
No, I’ve bugged a few people on this forum that have access to the trucking companies tracking tools but my vin status still shows ”Inactive”

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I have yet to get Built or Shipped confirmations but I have confirmed with Dealer and Ford Performance that she was built on 11/20/21 and it’s sitting in the factory lot, getting moved from time to time increasing the odometer from 20>39 miles, one or two at a time. Delivery date has always been 1/11-14/22, but obviously it hasn’t left the factory lot yet…I think!

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
my order is still open. Dealer says feb 9, but it hasn’t even hit KC yet. I’m sure it is going to sit in Wilmington too for a few weeks.

Bearaka17

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Still waiting. My delivery window is 1/16 - 1/22 but my dealer told me my order been 50 miles away from san jose since 12/15. He said he didnt know why but Im assuming its the seat belt issue.

bananaklutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance Edition (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
Still waiting. Mine arrived in KC mid-December per PalsApp, and had an original delivery date of 1/9-1/15, but I got an email from Ford an hour ago that it’s been updated to 2/13-2/19.

I could buy the month from KC to New England given the holidays…but two months to move a car one time zone to the east feels pretty disappointing. Receiving a 2021 model after the 2022s may be rolling off the line is also hard to swallow…
Sponsored