11/01 Build week gang

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache GT Cyber Orange On Order
Country flag
Ok group, sorry to say I’m picking up my GTPE tomorrow. My estimated delivery (which still hasn’t updated) was 01/23-01/29/22.
Congrats!! That gives me some hope that it could still end up at the dealer early. Can't wait to see some pictures, and good luck at the dealer.
Sponsored

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Congrats!! That gives me some hope that it could still end up at the dealer early. Can't wait to see some pictures, and good luck at the dealer.
Thanks. It’s been a looonnnngggh wait. March ‘21 order. So far so good with dealer. NO ADM, Options 1.4%, $2,500 incentive, X-plan, 2 fobs, only 11 miles on the car, no add-ons, and they got me their dealer price on the PPF and Ceramic Coating. Already hooked up car to FordPass so I can see it charging to 100% by 9pm. They even swapped my summer to winter tires at no cost.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Delivery date pushed back to 2/14-2/20. 33 weeks and counting…

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
My dealer believes the 12V battery is dead and the car is in “repair mode.” According to him, the logistics company (United road) won’t jump start the batteries on a Mach-e because of the complicated process to open the hood and get access to the battery.

His tracking still shows it in KC. Think it’s time for me to move over to the grump thread.

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
I'm still waiting. Car finally made it to the KC hub on 01.10 and is apparently eastbound with a posted delivery date range of 01.23-29.
The Premium 4x I ordered before I changed my mind and ordered a GT just showed up at the dealer today. IIRC it got built around the same time as the GT and was delivered to the KC hub a week earlier. So with any luck my GT should be delivered in a week or so.

As I refused the Premium, I should mention that if anyone in the Phila/tri-state area is interested in a space white Premium 4x with the space gray interior, there should be one on the lot at Holman Ford Maple Shade soon (assuming they don't already have a buyer lined up). Good dealer; I've had my Escape serviced there since I got it and they've been excellent. I was told by my salesman that they are moving everything at MSRP + $500 doc fee but do not accept alphabet plan pricing.

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
The Premium 4x I ordered before I changed my mind and ordered a GT just showed up at the dealer today. IIRC it got built around the same time as the GT and was delivered to the KC hub a week earlier. So with any luck my GT should be delivered in a week or so.

As I refused the Premium, I should mention that if anyone in the Phila/tri-state area is interested in a space white Premium 4x with the space gray interior, there should be one on the lot at Holman Ford Maple Shade soon (assuming they don't already have a buyer lined up). Good dealer; I've had my Escape serviced there since I got it and they've been excellent. I was told by my salesman that they are moving everything at MSRP + $500 doc fee but do not accept alphabet plan pricing.
Just got the 'complete your purchase' email so it looks like my GT is on the way to the dealership. Of course this is my sales rep's day off.... :-/ Pics soon hopefully.

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just did my morning routine of checking the various ford tracking sites, and it looks like my car might get delivered this weekend!! The newly updated delivery window is 1/17-1/23 so I have my fingers crossed that it could happen! (that said I am fully ready for this to be false or a glitch of some sort). Fingers crossed!

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Just got the 'complete your purchase' email so it looks like my GT is on the way to the dealership. Of course this is my sales rep's day off.... :-/ Pics soon hopefully.
I'm curious if the amount in that process shows invoice or with the latest amounts that Ford put out with price bumps... not sure if there is one on GT's or not.

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
I'm curious if the amount in that process shows invoice or with the latest amounts that Ford put out with price bumps... not sure if there is one on GT's or not.
Dealer selling price has been listed as MSRP since I placed
The price listed on the sheet where I put in the financing details was MSRP, same as it's been since I placed the order. Though they ask for your x-plan pin and figured that out too, though my dealer said they don't accept x-plan. Guess I'll find out when I go in to pass papers.

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just talked with our dealer and it looks like we will get to pick up the car today. I also asked about X-Plan (Star Ford in Glendale, CA) they are no longer doing any plan pricing at all... But they assured me it will be MSRP so at least there is no ADM.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just talked with our dealer and it looks like we will get to pick up the car today. I also asked about X-Plan (Star Ford in Glendale, CA) they are no longer doing any plan pricing at all... But they assured me it will be MSRP so at least there is no ADM.
If they were offering x plan pricing at the time of ordering according to Ford you are still entitled to what it was at time of order or at time of purchase whichever is better.

press them on it

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If they were offering x plan pricing at the time of ordering according to Ford you are still entitled to what it was at time of order or at time of purchase whichever is better.

press them on it
Good to know! I will be persistent about it when we head to the dealership. Thanks!
Sponsored