Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good to know! I will be persistent about it when we head to the dealership. Thanks!
Someone mentioned that states handle these things differently and I don’t know about Cal but press them regardless .
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got my car last Thursday, started feeling sick friday, got tested on monday and came up positive. Havent left my room since Monday but when i do I’ll be posting pics.
Feel better, same with me tested Monday and positive.

just getting over it now.

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache GT Cyber Orange On Order
Country flag
Picked up the car late last night, overall a great experience at Star Ford in Glendale CA. Did not get the Xplan, but everyone was nice and there were no shenanigans. Going to actually get some seat time in it today super excited!!

IMG_0160.JPG

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Picked up the car late last night, overall a great experience at Star Ford in Glendale CA. Did not get the Xplan, but everyone was nice and there were no shenanigans. Going to actually get some seat time in it today super excited!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang IMG_0160.JPG
Congrats!! Seeing more and more stories of no shenanigans! Although I think it’s crap that some won’t accept x plan…

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
So I was at my fantasy football end of year party last night and my wife was driving our new GTPE home as I had a few too many beers and we were next to a BMW and they gunned it off the line and my wife just slowly pulled forward. I told her I was ashamed. Lol

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Finally got my dealer to relinquish some information. Car left KC on 1/12! I was able to get the railcar number and found that its about 220 miles away from the distribution terminal in Ayer, MA. Optimistically, my pony should get here this week!

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
This guy’s got 2 Mach-E’s and I’m still waiting on 1.

Looks awesome congratulations!
Thank you. Bought the Premium off the lot in July; ordered the GT in August. So it's been a bit of a wait.

bananaklutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance Edition (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
Still waiting. Mine arrived in KC mid-December per PalsApp, and had an original delivery date of 1/9-1/15, but I got an email from Ford an hour ago that it’s been updated to 2/13-2/19.

I could buy the month from KC to New England given the holidays…but two months to move a car one time zone to the east feels pretty disappointing. Receiving a 2021 model after the 2022s may be rolling off the line is also hard to swallow…
Good news! Despite the recent shift in my ETA to 2/13-2/19, I actually got an email from Ford on Sunday night suggesting I complete my purchase (and when I logged in to the tracking, it was no longer showing as "Shipped".) I drove over to the dealer to try to sneak a look on Monday morning but didn't see anything. Emailed the dealer last night and got confirmation today that it's there! Hoping to test drive it in the next couple days and hopefully take it home not long after! Fingers crossed the rest of you who had delays will be similarly pleasantly surprised!

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
My delivery just got pushed 2 weeks according to the Ford website trackers. Not sure what happened, saw something about a freight train Union threatening to strike. Anyone else seeing delays?

Just excited to get my car was hoping it was just a couple weeks away.
So it took a week to get from "MUNCIE RAMP" to LA?
Mine just got to that "MUNCIE RAMP" today. Should I order the rugs?

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
So it took a week to get from "MUNCIE RAMP" to LA?
Mine just got to that "MUNCIE RAMP" today. Should I order the rugs?
Delivery times vary so much. I wouldn't be surprised if you got yours today or a month from now.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Delivery times vary so much. I wouldn't be surprised if you got yours today or a month from now.
Yup. I’m at 60 days since leaving the factory now. The railcar tracking hasn’t changed locations for over 10 days.
Sponsored