Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
According to Ford, my MME also arrived yesterday 11/24 in Laredo, TX, probably traveled together with @racer432's MME. They don't know anything new about Rail company or Rail car, other than KCS, so I assume KCS will take it up all the way up to Kansas City, at the very least.

I'm not clear what the next transit legs are for a NYC destined MME, if anyone who knows can help.

Does anyone know how to track a KCS rail car # in the US?
I was given a KCSM rail car number before, but recall reading that they were not traceable within Mexico, so now that it's in the US, I'd like to give it a shot.

Still bad-not-good-at-all ETA of early January.
At least yours is in the states. Mine is still sitting on some ramp in Lecheria Mexico. Itā€™s been there 4 days now
Sponsored

Kafka

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
At least yours is in the states. Mine is still sitting on some ramp in Lecheria Mexico. Itā€™s been there 4 days now
What's your ETA according to ford.com?
Are you in New York City, NY?
Your profile says New City, NY.

I think that the total count in transit within Mexico for mine was 6-7 days (remember, yours might be moving within Mexico, Lecheria is just the location of the most recent update).

Comparing it to someone's post in another thread indicating the intervals along the way to Kansas City, it looks like transit in Mexico went from about 4-5 days to 6-7 as in my case and also racer432's...

Sunday Nov. 20th was Day of the Revolution in Mexico, which was also legally observed this Monday Nov. 21st as a National Holiday. This is one of their big National Holidays, probably like our 4th of July.
So, I'm going to assume that the Tequila was flowing freely both of these days, and this Cargo moved very little or not at all during that time, which would account for 2-3 days slippage in timeline.

I think that my ETA (early to mid January) is so bad because my MME is hitting all the Holidays and bumps along the way:
Nov. 20-21st, Mexican Revolution Day
Nov. 24th, US Thanksgiving
Dec. 9th, Rail Strike until who knows when, and cargo actually stops moving days earlier if the strike is a go.
Dec. 24-25th, Christmas Eve & Day.
Jan. 1st, New Year's Day.
And we all know that work doesn't just pick up where it left off after a big holiday ;)

Last edited:

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Same as you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

asked today same location no update since the 21st, they said it on the trainā€¦. So they say FordXhat that is

OP
OP
miccer88

miccer88

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
What's your ETA according to ford.com?
Are you in New York City, NY?
Your profile says New City, NY.

I think that the total count in transit within Mexico for mine was 6-7 days (remember, yours might be moving within Mexico, Lecheria is just the location of the most recent update).

Comparing it to someone's post in another thread indicating the intervals along the way to Kansas City, it looks like transit in Mexico went from about 4-5 days to 6-7 as in my case and also racer432's...

Sunday Nov. 20th was Day of the Revolution in Mexico, which was also legally observed this Monday Nov. 21st as a National Holiday. This is one of their big National Holidays, probably like our 4th of July.
So, I'm going to assume that the Tequila was flowing freely both of these days, and this Cargo moved very little or not at all during that time, which would account for 2-3 days slippage in timeline.

I think that my ETA (early to mid January) is so bad because my MME is hitting all the Holidays and bumps along the way:
Nov. 20-21st, Mexican Revolution Day
Nov. 24th, US Thanksgiving
Dec. 9th, Rail Strike until who knows when.
Dec. 24-25th, Christmas Eve & Day.
Jan. 1st, New Year's Day.
And we all know that work doesn't just pick up where it left off after a big holiday ;)
Yes Iā€™m in Rockland county so essentially NYC when it comes to shipping. My ETA is 1/8-1/16. Iā€™m just super impatient at this point. Been waiting nearly a year for the car

thegoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes Iā€™m in Rockland county so essentially NYC when it comes to shipping. My ETA is 1/8-1/16. Iā€™m just super impatient at this point. Been waiting nearly a year for the car
Iā€™m on the same train as you. over here across the gwb

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
For mine coming to Chicago my ramp 1 has RC6R on the window sticker ramp 2 is blank. No idea what that means.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Is anyone else on the following?

AOK501967

Iā€™ve contacted my Sales on this Wednesday the 23rd and then FordChat yesterday 25th both of them state no update since the 21st still

But FordChat is saying itā€™s on the train and movingā€¦. šŸ˜’

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-ā€œJuliusā€
Country flag
I have RU2G, in NJ but dealer is in DC. Am I able to track using that rail code?

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
For mine coming to Chicago my ramp 1 has RC6R on the window sticker ramp 2 is blank. No idea what that means.
This is whatā€™s on mine
Plus Ramp2 is also blank on mine
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang D48E3DCE-6513-416B-BDA4-E52D9B51C134

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
I have RU2G, in NJ but dealer is in DC. Am I able to track using that rail code?
That is the ramp code, not the Railcar number which is what you'll need to track
Sponsored