Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
This is what’s on mine
Plus Ramp2 is also blank on mine
D48E3DCE-6513-416B-BDA4-E52D9B51C134.jpeg
Check your window sticker, under Ramp One.
It starts with R for those with Rail, but I don't think that it can be the letter R alone as you show above.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
This is what’s on mine
Plus Ramp2 is also blank on mine
D48E3DCE-6513-416B-BDA4-E52D9B51C134.jpeg
Mine is the same except obviously IL instead of MI. Have not checked Ford chat since it shipped as I have been too busy.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Check your window sticker, under Ramp One.
It starts with R for those with Rail, but I don't think that it can be the letter R alone as you show above.
Yes down below at the bottom of the window sticker is where I saw under Ramp 1 that I was RC6R what ever it is that means and that I was blank under Ramp 2.

Kafka

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
Yes down below at the bottom of the window sticker is where I saw under Ramp 1 that I was RC6R what ever it is that means and that I was blank under Ramp 2.
Sorry, I misread your message (signature image) 😅, you already knew your Ramp One railcode.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just checked with Ford chat and they still have my ETA as December 12-18th into Chicago. I am on Railcar # KCS 008320 on Ramp 5J in Lecheria, EM.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Just checked with Ford chat and they still have my ETA as December 12-18th into Chicago. I am on Railcar # KCS 008320 on Ramp 5J in Lecheria, EM.
Same here no movement since 21st

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same here no movement since 21st
Well we did have the holiday earlier in the week in Mexico and who knows if and or how up to date that is in terms of where exactly our MME's are as we speak. But hey as far as I am concerned if the ETA turns out to be correct that I will be delighted with that.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Well we did have the holiday earlier in the week in Mexico and who knows if and or how up to date that is in terms of where exactly our MME's are as we speak. But hey as far as I am concerned if the ETA turns out to be correct that I will be delighted with that.
Yeah I mean don’t get to excited…

If congress doesn’t step in to fix the Rail Strike “Potential” then everyone From 11/7 onward can kiss delivery in 2022 goodbye

I believe personally congress will get this fixed prior to 12/09 deadline because of the ramifications it proposes on the nation as a whole

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
So Ford Chat gives out the actual rail car number? My dealer actually shows my car on their website, but im pretty sure as soon as they get invoiced it’s listed automatically.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
So Ford Chat gives out the actual rail car number? My dealer actually shows my car on their website, but im pretty sure as soon as they get invoiced it’s listed automatically.
So does my dealer showing on their site… I’m actually trying to locate a 22 and found several but the other dealer says that Ford requires them to post it on their… it’s a tactic to get people to call then try to push them to put a order in or give them something else.

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Still no change on mine, stuck in production since 11/14...I really hope it's out by the end of the month.

I got a vague email on 11/17 that said "We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production", after it went into production, but before the modules came online. I wonder if that has to do with anything...

SKO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
FORD Chat said “I do see as of November 23rd, your vehicle is currently on Shipped Rail - Railcar # KCS 008291. The location is Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM. The ETA was date is between 12/13/2022-12/19/2022 .” However my window sticker has CA84 under Ramp One and “Convoy”, as shown below. Is that mean it being shipped by a 18 wheeler!

Build date: 11/18
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang 1669578470046

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
FORD Chat said “I do see as of November 23rd, your vehicle is currently on Shipped Rail - Railcar # KCS 008291. The location is Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM. The ETA was date is between 12/13/2022-12/19/2022 .” However my window sticker has CA84 under Ramp One and “Convoy”, as shown below. Is that mean it being shipped by a 18 wheeler!

Build date: 11/18
We’re on the same ramp and ETA! I think that means it will partially be taken by truck to our dealers. My car is going toward central california / lower bay area. From my understanding my car has also been sitting at the ramp, and I think your most recent inquiry proves that

youdiscussedme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME CR1
Country flag
i'm a bit late on jumping into this (joined the forum late). i've not seen anyone else in batch 9511 (i'm 175/586, build date 16 Nov) post here yet. i ordered a CR1, cyber orange metallic. just got notified that it's shipped as of yesterday, with an ETA of 28 Dec-03 Jan... but that seems a bit long considering it's only coming to albuquerque? Anyone have any insight regarding average shipping time to New Mexico?
Sponsored