J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
True. Is it accurate to think it made it halfway here already? That was in what, 10 days?
And that's with the Mexico leg taking almost a week, that railroad runs at an usually lower speed than those in the US, so you should start extrapolating from the start of transit at Laredo, TX.

Of course, there can be logistics delays of the cargo sitting around waiting to connect with the rail carrier that will bring them to the final destination.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Davesen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
I'm envious of those talking about railcar tracking etc. My MME went into production 11/14, status became "In Production" with a sub status of "Produced" (per my dealer). Since then the status has not been updated. The ETA from both my dealer and the Chat person is 12/6 - to 12/10. When I pointed out that it didn't make sense, the Chat person said that it was the ETA for leaving production- which makes little sense. I have seen the number of cars in same status drop from 120 down to 100. Reading the forum it sounds like others are in the same boat. So . . . just venting frustration. Hope everyone here gets their MME before NYE!

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
šŸ˜€

Latest update from FC just a few seconds ago

BE20DCCF-6E9F-405B-B158-C8DA73EC8642.jpeg

OP
OP
miccer88

miccer88

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
So does my dealer showing on their siteā€¦ Iā€™m actually trying to locate a 22 and found several but the other dealer says that Ford requires them to post it on theirā€¦ itā€™s a tactic to get people to call then try to push them to put a order in or give them something else.
šŸ˜€

Latest update from FC just a few seconds ago

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang BE20DCCF-6E9F-405B-B158-C8DA73EC8642
great now I gotta go check šŸ™ƒ

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Mine is also in Laredo, I just donā€™t get why my ETA is still January 6th-14th. Seems so dam longā€¦
Mine however says ā€œReceived at junction pointā€ which is KCā€¦. So I assume itā€™s not in TX Iā€™d assume itā€™s in KC now with that statement šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Mine however says ā€œReceived at junction pointā€ which is KCā€¦. So I assume itā€™s not in TX Iā€™d assume itā€™s in KC now with that statement šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Iā€™m still having no luck getting rail or location info on mine. Ford Chat seems to not have access to the info (or Iā€™m not getting the right person or asking it in the correct way). I did have Lecheria 7 days ago but I tried a few times today (and I played dumb) and they have no info at all beyond in transit. Oh wellā€¦

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I'm envious of those talking about railcar tracking etc. My MME went into production 11/14, status became "In Production" with a sub status of "Produced" (per my dealer). Since then the status has not been updated. The ETA from both my dealer and the Chat person is 12/6 - to 12/10. When I pointed out that it didn't make sense, the Chat person said that it was the ETA for leaving production- which makes little sense. I have seen the number of cars in same status drop from 120 down to 100. Reading the forum it sounds like others are in the same boat. So . . . just venting frustration. Hope everyone here gets their MME before NYE!
Same exact boat here -- same production date, same substatus, same ETA. I'm in Michigan so same region too.

Davesen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
Same exact boat here -- same production date, same substatus, same ETA. I'm in Michigan so same region too.
As I spent the last few weeks over thinking this, I recently formed a theory that the MME is probably built minus one part that it is short. The only thing I think I have that I would consider not "standard" would be the light gray seats/interior. Out of curiosity, is your interior the standard black or the light gray?

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
Mine however says ā€œReceived at junction pointā€ which is KCā€¦. So I assume itā€™s not in TX Iā€™d assume itā€™s in KC now with that statement ļæ¼

I got the same update today, I didn't realize Junction point was KC!

jpinFLX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mache, Volvo XC40, Toyota RAV4 hybrid
Occupation
Director, IT
Country flag
As I spent the last few weeks over thinking this, I recently formed a theory that the MME is probably built minus one part that it is short. The only thing I think I have that I would consider not "standard" would be the light gray seats/interior. Out of curiosity, is your interior the standard black or the light gray?
I am in the 10/31 build group, still in production and have gray interior.

LaFong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Vapor Blue Metallic
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Are you sure? Laredo is also a junction point, I believe.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
Are you sure? Laredo is also a junction point, I believe.
When I was given Junction Point as my location it was either in MX or TX. When it reached KC they no longer used the term Junction Point. But who knows what they meant when talking with you @DadwithaMach . It is FC after all so anything is possible, consistency is not their strong point.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
I just checked for mine and I got the following:
The most recent update as of Nov-27-2022, 14:58 CT reflects a current location of Laredo, TX and an estimated delivery window of Dec-12-2022 to Dec-18-2022.

So word for word the same as above for DadwitheaMach except it didn't have junction point after the above. So by the looks of the response I got my car and maybe a few others on here are currently in Laredo Texas. Maybe that is also a junction point and our cars are now getting set to get switched to a train to take the cars to Kansas City. That would be my take on it anyway. Hey at least its getting closer!

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I have black onyx interior, not light grey. The only non-standard thing I have is the rapid red coat, but I don't think that can hold it because they'd have to start with that.
Sponsored