Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
As I spent the last few weeks over thinking this, I recently formed a theory that the MME is probably built minus one part that it is short. The only thing I think I have that I would consider not "standard" would be the light gray seats/interior. Out of curiosity, is your interior the standard black or the light gray?
As an FYI my interior is :

• Perforated ActiveXā„¢ Seating Material
  • Light Space Gray
Not sure how that does or does not fit into your theory.
Sponsored

BuckBaker

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT Cyber Orange, '86 Bronco, '83 280zx
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Once the car is on the train how is everyone tracking it? I went through Ford chat today and was given a rail car number, but I'm not sure how that helps.

Davesen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
I have black onyx interior, not light grey. The only non-standard thing I have is the rapid red coat, but I don't think that can hold it because they'd have to start with that.
Ok, thanks. Must just be the luck of the draw. šŸ˜ 

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
When I was given Junction Point as my location it was either in MX or TX. When it reached KC they no longer used the term Junction Point. But who knows what they meant when talking with you @DadwithaMach . It is FC after all so anything is possible, consistency is not their strong point.
Iā€™m unsure eitherā€¦ the way it reads it was in TX 27th or was in TX then it was moved over to KCā€¦. Thatā€™s the way I read it, if Iā€™m wrong then ok no biggie

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Iā€™m unsure eitherā€¦ the way it reads it was in TX 27th or was in TX then it was moved over to KCā€¦. Thatā€™s the way I read it, if Iā€™m wrong then ok no biggie
If I had to hazard a guess I would say our cars were probably in Texas on the 27th and being in the process then of being moved over to a train heading to Kansas City.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
If I had to hazard a guess I would say our cars were probably in Texas on the 27th and being in the process then of being moved over to a train heading to Kansas City.
Sounds plausible šŸ¤”

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
This is what my car's history looks like, from my dealer:

ļæ½
StatusETA
PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
In ProductionProducedFord Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMNov-14-2022, 00:00 ESTDec-07-2022Dec-13-2022
In ProductionBody ShopFord Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMNov-11-2022, 00:00 ESTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionSent to PlantFord Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMNov-03-2022, 09:39 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Nov-14-2022)Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMOct-20-2022, 11:00 EDTDec-02-2022Dec-08-2022
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-14-2022)Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMSep-22-2022, 10:08 EDTDec-02-2022Dec-08-2022
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- CleanAug-26-2022, 09:34 EDT

Not sure what those ETA start and end dates mean, if anything -- does it actually mean that their system doesn't expect it out of production until 12/7 -- over a month after it began production?

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-ā€œJuliusā€
Country flag
FC seems to be hit or miss, I couldnā€™t get my rail # from them only the last location which was Lecheria. I did try FC several times for build status and received different info each time. Guess I could try my dealer, but they are not too responsive.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
FC seems to be hit or miss, I couldnā€™t get my rail # from them only the last location which was Lecheria. I did try FC several times for build status and received different info each time. Guess I could try my dealer, but they are not too responsive.
Couldnā€™t agree with you more!

JeanneB

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford MME GT
Occupation
finance manager
Country flag
I got the same update today, I didn't realize Junction point was KC!
I got the same update today, I didn't realize Junction point was KC!
Mine states received at Junction Point but that junction point is Lecheria, Mexico. I do have a rail car
number which is Arkansas oklahoma railway. My last one shipped out of Mexico on Kansas city southern railway. So, my point is the junction point your car is at may not be Kansas City, unless it states that on the VVR.

JeanneB

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford MME GT
Occupation
finance manager
Country flag
Yes, they stop in laredo, tx first. Then on to Kansas City.

Rphnite

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone know how cars are routed to New England? My window sticker says convoy but where does the switch from rail
occur.

Davesen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
This is what my car's history looks like, from my dealer:

ļæ½
PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
StatusETA
In ProductionProducedFord Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMNov-14-2022, 00:00 ESTDec-07-2022Dec-13-2022
In ProductionBody ShopFord Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMNov-11-2022, 00:00 ESTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionSent to PlantFord Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMNov-03-2022, 09:39 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Nov-14-2022)Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMOct-20-2022, 11:00 EDTDec-02-2022Dec-08-2022
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-14-2022)Ford Mexico Cuautitlan Assembly, EMSep-22-2022, 10:08 EDTDec-02-2022Dec-08-2022
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- CleanAug-26-2022, 09:34 EDT

Not sure what those ETA start and end dates mean, if anything -- does it actually mean that their system doesn't expect it out of production until 12/7 -- over a month after it began production?
I think those dates are meant to be ETA at the dealer, but like other dates in the tracking system, take them with a large grain of salt. After sitting in the "In Production" state for 16 days, mine jumped to "shipped" overnight last night. ETA changed from 12/6-12/10 to 12/20-12/26 at the same time.

As a side note, I had played with Ford Pass activation about 10 days before (before knowing you need to press activate button on screen in the car) and yesterday it activated at 4:45am, then at 5:46am it "deactivated due to a "reset to factory defaults.". Seems that someone was on the car to press the button.

Hope your MME gets kicked loose as well.

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I think those dates are meant to be ETA at the dealer, but like other dates in the tracking system, take them with a large grain of salt. After sitting in the "In Production" state for 16 days, mine jumped to "shipped" overnight last night. ETA changed from 12/6-12/10 to 12/20-12/26 at the same time.

As a side note, I had played with Ford Pass activation about 10 days before (before knowing you need to press activate button on screen in the car) and yesterday it activated at 4:45am, then at 5:46am it "deactivated due to a "reset to factory defaults.". Seems that someone was on the car to press the button.

Hope your MME gets kicked loose as well.
Sadly mine is still in production. :(

But if yours just got shipped then that gives me hope mine will in the next day or 2. My dealer mentioned that if it ships by the first few days of Dec then there's a good chance it'll be here by end of year (he said it's taking an average of 3 weeks for shipping from Mexico)
Sponsored