Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Haha sorry I just saw the picture and asked, I should have read what you said. šŸ˜„. Thatā€™s good that they actually put all that on the 23s from day one. I figured they might try and delay it like they did in past years.

Hopefully it will all activate soon for you.
It turns out that the dealer hadn't submitted whatever it is to Ford that says the sale was complete. That happened this morning, and BlueCruise + the other connected services immediately activated, so that should be good now. I'll have to try it on the freeway again.

I was able to get Android Auto to work when plugged in, but still no luck on wireless Android Auto yet. It brings up a screen on the car's center display to set it up, and the only options are "continue" and "exit". When I press continue, nothing happens, but exit works and kicks me out. So something is still wrong there, a bug in the new software perhaps.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Talk to ford chat few days ago and they said I was in Richards Gebaur MO on November 29th. Not sure if thatā€™s considered Kansas City or before or after. I was batch 9294 40/691 for people trying to reference. Still got the 12/17-12/23 eta. Iā€™m in PA
Ford Chat just had an update for me that I was also in Richards Gebaur MO as of yesterday December 2nd. I believe that is a town not too far south of Kansas City so I imagine that is what the Kansas City junction point probably is. My ETA is still December 12-18th.

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Huh. Just chatted FC today and they now are saying my car is in Lazaro Ca, MH. Meaning, it seems like it is still in Mexico since the 22nd. My eta has shifted to now just "December 19th" sigh.

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Based on math / logic and Ford chat Iā€™m probably between Laredo TX and Kansas City. Soā€¦Oklahoma.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Ford Chat just had an update for me that I was also in Richards Gebaur MO as of yesterday December 2nd. I believe that is a town not too far south of Kansas City so I imagine that is what the Kansas City junction point probably is. My ETA is still December 12-18th.

Be SHOCKED if you donā€™t have it by the 12th and I have mine by the 15/16

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It turns out that the dealer hadn't submitted whatever it is to Ford that says the sale was complete. That happened this morning, and BlueCruise + the other connected services immediately activated, so that should be good now. I'll have to try it on the freeway again.

I was able to get Android Auto to work when plugged in, but still no luck on wireless Android Auto yet. It brings up a screen on the car's center display to set it up, and the only options are "continue" and "exit". When I press continue, nothing happens, but exit works and kicks me out. So something is still wrong there, a bug in the new software perhaps.
Quick update: I verified that BlueCruise works in just a brief freeway ride, and I also was able to get wireless Android Auto working. It turns out there was somehow corrupted data in the phone's Android Auto app. Once I cleared data for it (not just cache), it connected easily.

LinkRS

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I just recieived a phone call from my dealer. My Mach-E GT PE is in! I am scheduled to go pick it up tomorrow (3 Dec) morning. My estimated delivery window was Dec 15 - 21, so it is almost 2-weeks early. My production date was 11/17, with a ship date of 11/21. I am stoked!

2023 Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Grabber Blue
Batch 9380
93/1036

I'll update the groups spreadsheet tomorrow :cool:
Picked it up today! I am attaching a couple of photos. Was a bit of a stressful ordeal, this morning when I got in to my 2019 GT to drive to the dealership to get the Mach E, it wouldn't start. Here in Texas batteries tend to only last a couple of years, and this battery was approaching 4 years, and chose today to give me problems LOL. Had to call roadside assistance as I couldn't put the car in N to push it into the driveway to jump it. So that ordeal put a two-hour delay on the start of the process. Still took about 5 hours to test-drive and do the paperwork. But all done now! My dealership said this was the first GT PE they had seen, and the first 2023, so everyone was staring and commenting. Unfortunately, this dealership doesn't have a DC fast charger, so it only had a 40% charge on it. By the time I left, they had topped it up to 60%, which was down to 58% when I got home. I don't have a EVSE installed yet and was planning on using my dryer plug to use the included mobile EVSE, however, the plug doesn't fit (4 prongs instead of 3). So, it is currently plugged in to 110, with an estimated finish time of early Monday morning. Good luck everyone!

IMG_0032.JPEG

Mach-E_IMG_0030.jpg

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Picked it up today! I am attaching a couple of photos. Was a bit of a stressful ordeal, this morning when I got in to my 2019 GT to drive to the dealership to get the Mach E, it wouldn't start. Here in Texas batteries tend to only last a couple of years, and this battery was approaching 4 years, and chose today to give me problems LOL. Had to call roadside assistance as I couldn't put the car in N to push it into the driveway to jump it. So that ordeal put a two-hour delay on the start of the process. Still took about 5 hours to test-drive and do the paperwork. But all done now! My dealership said this was the first GT PE they had seen, and the first 2023, so everyone was staring and commenting. Unfortunately, this dealership doesn't have a DC fast charger, so it only had a 40% charge on it. By the time I left, they had topped it up to 60%, which was down to 58% when I got home. I don't have a EVSE installed yet and was planning on using my dryer plug to use the included mobile EVSE, however, the plug doesn't fit (4 prongs instead of 3). So, it is currently plugged in to 110, with an estimated finish time of early Monday morning. Good luck everyone!

IMG_0032.JPEG

Mach-E_IMG_0030.jpg
Enjoy it! Curious about the ICE battery comment about only lasting a few years. Iā€™d assume in a warm climate theyā€™d have a good long life. Iā€™m in NH and itā€™s the cold that kills them up hereā€¦but even with the cold I swap them out every 5 years or so as a preventive measure (we have 4 ICE vehicles in the 4 person householdā€¦BUT - waiting on our first EV - Mach E Premium 4X delivery in the next 3-4 weeks).

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Enjoy it! Curious about the ICE battery comment about only lasting a few years. Iā€™d assume in a warm climate theyā€™d have a good long life. Iā€™m in NH and itā€™s the cold that kills them up hereā€¦but even with the cold I swap them out every 5 years or so as a preventive measure (we have 4 ICE vehicles in the 4 person householdā€¦BUT - waiting on our first EV - Mach E Premium 4X delivery in the next 3-4 weeks).
Yeah wondering that too. I live in N.C. and it gets pretty hot here too with mild winters and our batteress last several years (7 or more), usually well after car warranty is up. So not sure about that...

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
Yeah wondering that too. I live in N.C. and it gets pretty hot here too with mild winters and our batteress last several years (7 or more), usually well after car warranty is up. So not sure about that...

I'm reading that like maybe they're talking about th 12v battery? Not entirely sure though

LinkRS

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm reading that like maybe they're talking about th 12v battery? Not entirely sure though
Yes, I am talking about the 12v battery.:) In hot climates (Texas, Arizona, Nevada, and even sometimes New Mexico) the electrolyte in the battery cells slowly evaporates. In more moderate climates, the no-maintenance batteries can last a good long time, but in excessive heat (we are talking 90+ sustained), they last between two and three years. Everytime this has happened to me, it was replaced under warranty.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Be SHOCKED if you donā€™t have it by the 12th and I have mine by the 15/16
Lets hope your right for both of us. Would be amazing if I had mine here at home by the 12th. I will have to get a hold of my neighbour this week (who is an electrician) as he is going to install the charger in my garage for me.

Aggie PT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
Yep, that's what I was discussing in the post.

I don't have hands off mode activated yet. All of the connected services show "activation pending" in fact, so something is wrong there. Hands on mode did have the new features which are nice.

I also had issues setting up Android Auto so I will have to work on that too.
That's how mine was until I reset the center screen by holding track forward and volume down on the steering wheel. That fixed it and gave access to Blue Cruise.

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That's how mine was until I reset the center screen by holding track forward and volume down on the steering wheel. That fixed it and gave access to Blue Cruise.
In my case the dealership hadn't submitted whatever the final sale paperwork is to Ford. I was on the phone with the salesman when the general manager submitted it this morning and it almost instantaneously activated in FordPass. All of the Connected Services showed "Activation Pending" in FordPass until that happened.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Lets hope your right for both of us. Would be amazing if I had mine here at home by the 12th. I will have to get a hold of my neighbour this week (who is an electrician) as he is going to install the charger in my garage for me.

I was fortunate, had my previous 240 installed from my last car just swapped out my charging unit.
Sponsored