Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Saw this on the irs website. If you have a sale order before August 16 I would assume you are good no matter when you take possession

ED61EA8A-D86B-45AF-83CD-EC0427768F6B.jpeg

nagdabharat

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2023
Country flag
Excited to join the gang - I had ordered in Apr 2022 and got bumped to the 2023 model.
Awaiting my SEL model hopefully, before the end of year

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Also excited to join the 11/14 build week gang! Ordered my MME on 8/29 and was excited to see the Ford email letting me know I was scheduled for production for the week of 11/14!

I thought this would take 7+ months like it did with my Maverick order but I'm so excited to see it will be coming sooner.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Went back to Ford.com Chat to see what the reps would give me today... Since yesterday was the following

Scheduled 11/14
Delivery to Dealership 12/6 - 12/12

Today was
Scheduled 11/14
Delivery to Dealership 12/12

I can assume that these reps have a calendar/lotted days from the day it's scheduled to when it will be shipped to the Dealership.... I don't trust this whatsoever, but I do find it interesting that they are giving out dates that detailed...

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
Found out from chat, mine is scheduled 11/14, as I kinda knew already, estimated delivery 12/20. Ugh, really cutting it close for this year. I hope it happens but can’t count on it.

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
Went back to Ford.com Chat to see what the reps would give me today... Since yesterday was the following

Scheduled 11/14
Delivery to Dealership 12/6 - 12/12

Today was
Scheduled 11/14
Delivery to Dealership 12/12

I can assume that these reps have a calendar/lotted days from the day it's scheduled to when it will be shipped to the Dealership.... I don't trust this whatsoever, but I do find it interesting that they are giving out dates that detailed...
Their estimated delivery dates seem much more aggressive than earlier 22 production, I hope they can actually deliver on time.
I was given a 2 month delivery estimate on my 22 Select and it showed up a month sooner, but I prefer the under promising approach.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
I just noticed that my order (placed 9/4/2022) just got updated with "Scheduled for Production, Week of 11/14/2022", so I guess I'm in this group.

I'm really hoping that it makes it here before the end of the year, otherwise that's $7500 that goes *poof*.
I hear you. I am not optimistic about getting it before the end of the year but hoping it works out so I can get that $7,500 tax credit next spring.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The next big question is, will our cars qualify for the tax credit if they arrive in January.
That is indeed the big question. No definitive answer that I have seen yet. If I had to make a guess I think a January delivery will mean a partial credit but not the $7,500. Thats why I am hoping that somehow a November 14 build date week means I can maybe get lucky and get the car before January 1 and get the full $7,500 tax credit.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah they qualify until the end of the year. In January the battery requirements could go in place and that would disqualify them. Hopefully the requirements will be phased in and we’ll still qualify in January. I really hope.
A phased in approach is the only way I see the full $7,500 still qualifying if we don't get our cars until January.

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
2023 MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM
Ordered 9/4/22
Scheduled 11/14/22

I'm excited
Was yor order a ER or SR? Because I have ordered SR Premium on 9/3 and no Production date yet.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Replied to a couple of posts above first so belatedly I am excited to join the thread. Ordered on August 29th and got my build date as November 14th on my AWD premium in carbonized grey with SR.