Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Yeah, that's exactly why we didn't opt for the ER battery. $8600 is way too much for ~50 miles, plus we've got a Blazer EV... eventually.
I was the same. I stayed with the regular battery. An extra 50 odd miles was not worth anywhere even close to $8,600 to me.
Sponsored

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I am 551 was scheduled to be built today but still nothing on modules or any updates from Ford order tracker.
Yeah Iā€™m unsure how long 1 car takes from A - Z in the process

but I thought Build Day = The day itā€™s being built notā€¦ Your information In input and when your number is called it gets called now on that day.

Idk if mines complete or notā€¦

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah Iā€™m unsure how long 1 car takes from A - Z in the process

but I thought Build Day = The day itā€™s being built notā€¦ Your information In input and when your number is called it gets called now on that day.

Idk if mines complete or notā€¦
Yes I have not seen anywhere how long a car takes to actually get built. Is it a day 2 days or more I have no idea. I guess we just have to see. No idea as you asked above is there work going on over the weekends at all or not. So maybe we will not see anything else now until Monday.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, I have ......alot, not really sure how to interpret it but there is module

6F0-01-01 down to 7E7-177-26 complete
I am still showing in production but I now have a ton of modules that just appeared in the past couple of hours. My first and last ones starting the same as you listed with a ton in between.

choson

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT, Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Ford tracker and ordertrack.app are now showing Shipped/In transit, respectively.
Reservations & Orders page showing an "Estimated Delivery 12/22/2022 - 12/28/2022." to Portland OR area.

I'm hoping it'll actually make it in this window so I don't have to decide between my Premium (build week 11/7) with an ADM dealer and this GT playing chicken with the tax rebate.

So Modules 11/17 am -> Built 11/17 pm -> Shipped 11/18 pm.
GT Grabber Blue
235/1036

Reactions: njb

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Hooray, looks like it was completed yesterday (11/18/22) but still no news on delivery.

I am a 9380 - 240

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang 1668859444406

PS, I have seen others mark out their VIN like I did above. I assume that is to avoid some kind of fraud, etc. I guess you can never be to careful. Curious about others opinion on that.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Showing Built both Ford Tracker and Awaiting Shipment on Order.Track

No Tear Tag nor Shipping Date

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Yes I have not seen anywhere how long a car takes to actually get built. Is it a day 2 days or more I have no idea. I guess we just have to see. No idea as you asked above is there work going on over the weekends at all or not. So maybe we will not see anything else now until Monday.
I did notice someone post a detailed write up on cars per day which was interestingā€¦ Also had a question mark next to weekendsā€¦ Iā€™d assume they have 7 days of work with spread out days off for employees

Iā€™m showing Built and Awaiting Shipment but no Tear Tag or Dates yet for shipping

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
Hooray, looks like it was completed yesterday (11/18/22) but still no news on delivery.

I am a 9380 - 240

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang 1668859444406

PS, I have seen others mark out their VIN like I did above. I assume that is to avoid some kind of fraud, etc. I guess you can never be to careful. Curious about others opinion on that.
I meanā€¦ anyone can walk up to any car and snap a photo of your vin I donā€™t know what anyone will try to do with it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I meanā€¦ anyone can walk up to any car and snap a photo of your vin I donā€™t know what anyone will try to do with it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
ok good point. I will quit being so worried about that. haha.

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-ā€œJuliusā€
Country flag
How many people not taking theirs if delivered in 23?

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
m
Personally Iā€™m taking mine, I understand fully not taking because of tax credit but that could all change stillā€¦ Election is in 2024 I believe, always looking to get a lean in popularity could reinstate the bill.

I mean what other options are there that your going/anyone going to get in time for a tax credit this late?ā€¦

Only option is skip MME buy used or different company pay lessor go ICE.
Would be great for delivery prior to 23 ABSOLUTELY! But life is life, if someone is buying a GT/GTE or something $60k they already know they can swing the paymentā€¦ The tax return is just a bonus in their pocket
These are just my thoughts šŸ˜€

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-ā€œJuliusā€
Country flag
m

Personally Iā€™m taking mine, I understand fully not taking because of tax credit but that could all change stillā€¦ Election is in 2024 I believe, always looking to get a lean in popularity could reinstate the bill.

I mean what other options are there that your going/anyone going to get in time for a tax credit this late?ā€¦

Only option is skip MME buy used or different company pay lessor go ICE.
Would be great for delivery prior to 23 ABSOLUTELY! But life is life, if someone is buying a GT/GTE or something $60k they already know they can swing the paymentā€¦ The tax return is just a bonus in their pocket
These are just my thoughts šŸ˜€
Election in 24 wonā€™t change the EV tax credit for 23, im Not sure which one you are getting for 60k but mine is 72k, plus fees, etc, at least no sales tax in NJ. So yea, the tax credit makes it much easier.