Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Probably nothing today. Hopefully Monday is a big shipment day and we all get moved into in transit/shipped tomorrow.
Hopefully so. We also have a short week, at least here in the states. I wonder if that impacts Mexico as I am pretty sure this is just a USA holiday. So maybe shipping will not be impacted by holiday for those of us getting loaded over the next week.
Sponsored

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Hopefully so. We also have a short week, at least here in the states. I wonder if that impacts Mexico as I am pretty sure this is just a USA holiday. So maybe shipping will not be impacted by holiday for those of us getting loaded over the next week.
I would think Thanksgiving would not have any effect on cars getting shipped from Mexico next week given as you say it is specifically a USA holiday.

Rphnite

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would think Thanksgiving would not have any effect on cars getting shipped from Mexico next week given as you say it is specifically a USA holiday.

Monday November 21 is Revolution Day a MEdi can national holiday.

Its_my_wifes_car

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 - Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Ahh ok so we may well then not see any activity with getting shipped until Tuesday then.
Good to know! It’ll keep some of us from stalking this thread tomorrow. Oh well…

SKO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Today, I received an email that my 2023 Premium RWD is ready to be shipped with ETA between Dec 13th and Dec 19th. I placed the order on Aug 28th and wondering if 2023 model is eligible for Tax incentive based on the following DOE and IRS websites.

https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/409
Vehicle Purchases Between August 17 and December 31, 2022
Qualifying EVs purchased and delivered between August 17, 2022, and December 31, 2022, are eligible for the tax incentive as described above but are limited to vehicles with final assembly in North America. Manufacturer sales caps on vehicles apply.

The filling IRS website doesn’t reflect 2023 model listed for FORD Mach-E (Qualified EV Index to Manufacturers) https://www.irs.gov/businesses/irc-30d-new-qualified-plug-in-electric-drive-motor-vehicle-credit

My dealer wasn’t much helpful. I wonder if any of you had any luck getting information from FORD.

manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT (ordered)
Country flag
Anyone know how long the dealer would hold the car for you? I just realized there's a good chance I might be out of town when/if my MME gets delivered end of Dec.

CalRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e California Route 1 2023
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/14/22 Build Week Gang DB0A93E1-C5F7-43FF-AE60-A52A68187FC1
Woohoo! Just got this. I may be in the same situation as some of you - going to be out of state when it’s supposed to arrive! Curious if anyone else has had this experience and what did you do? I’ll talk to my dealer and let him know. Maybe it’ll come early or late…

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Just got the official e-mail from Ford that my MME has been built and is awaiting shipment. They did update my ETA though pushing that back to December 12-18. I always figured December 5-12th was too good to be true but the 12-18th works for me too.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Today, I received an email that my 2023 Premium RWD is ready to be shipped with ETA between Dec 13th and Dec 19th. I placed the order on Aug 28th and wondering if 2023 model is eligible for Tax incentive based on the following DOE and IRS websites.

https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/409
Vehicle Purchases Between August 17 and December 31, 2022
Qualifying EVs purchased and delivered between August 17, 2022, and December 31, 2022, are eligible for the tax incentive as described above but are limited to vehicles with final assembly in North America. Manufacturer sales caps on vehicles apply.

The filling IRS website doesn’t reflect 2023 model listed for FORD Mach-E (Qualified EV Index to Manufacturers) https://www.irs.gov/businesses/irc-30d-new-qualified-plug-in-electric-drive-motor-vehicle-credit

My dealer wasn’t much helpful. I wonder if any of you had any luck getting information from FORD.
well, the 2022 MME is on the IRS list, and the 2023 is built in the same place on the same line, so we're thinking that it's just a matter of the IRS not having updated their website. there are multiple people here (including myself) that plan to take the tax credit on our 2022 taxes. i guess the worst thing that happens is you owe interest/penalty on 7500. to me it's worth the risk.

Caramel Mach-e-ato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
DB0A93E1-C5F7-43FF-AE60-A52A68187FC1.png
Woohoo! Just got this. I may be in the same situation as some of you - going to be out of state when it’s supposed to arrive! Curious if anyone else has had this experience and what did you do? I’ll talk to my dealer and let him know. Maybe it’ll come early or late…
communicate with your dealer early about your status of being out of state. It takes them a day or two to prep, inspect, and ready the car. I was in this situation on an earlier delivery and it was no problem for them to hold it a week. They put it in the showroom. My dealer has been great and transparent to deal with.

For train shipment, it takes 11 days from MX to KC. Figure a few days in KC to transfer to the next train. Then about 2 weeks to your destination in the US (if everything goes smoothly). There are a lot of opportunities for ‘Murphy’ to show up. 😬.

OP
OP
miccer88

miccer88

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e select AWD
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Ford Update: Your Mustang Mach-E is built! Current ETA to your dealer is between January 8, 2023 and January 14, 2023.

😒 well this sucks, that’s what I get for living in the NYC area

SFT-NY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E (ordered)
Country flag
Nope. I think I have to chat that and honestly…I don’t think any ETA will be useful. I’ll just bug them every week after shipped to see if I can locate it and play the train / chat
Ford Update: Your Mustang Mach-E is built! Current ETA to your dealer is between January 8, 2023 and January 14, 2023.

😒 well this sucks, that’s what I get for living in the NYC area
I am in NYC area and have 1/6 to 1/12 delivery for 11/16 build. So same boat.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I am in NYC area and have 1/6 to 1/12 delivery for 11/16 build. So same boat.

That's so interesting, being in Mich I have 12-14 - 12-20 and NY is only what 10hrs away maybe 12hr from Det?...

Must take a different route all together maybe going down the Southern Coast then up the East Coast?...
Sponsored