DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
My AOK took it to KC and I got a status from CSX on the day it arrived in KC. I don't know if the same rail car is also from MX to TX. It might be, but I never got a status until it got to KC so I don't know.
I still am not too familiar with the different rail options since I've been so behind on this. Do you use CSX to track the AOK #? Going to Cali via convoy so not too sure where my train ends and truck starts. Oh joys.
Sponsored

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
I still am not too familiar with the different rail options since I've been so behind on this. Do you use CSX to track the AOK #? Going to Cali via convoy so not too sure where my train ends and truck starts. Oh joys.
I called all three of them ~ every other day until I got info. I don't know why CSX was the one to log the arrival, emptying and release of my AOK car in KC, but it was the only one that did. I called to check a couple of days later and that AOK car was back in TX. The other two railroad status numbers always said my AOK car was empty and in CA somewhere. The CSX number said it couldn't find it, until it did.

It depends on where in CA you are I think as some are still going to KC and others are going more directly West I think. I'm not too versed in that route, sorry.

racer432

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered
Country flag
My AOK took it to KC and I got a status from CSX on the day it arrived in KC. I don't know if the same rail car is also from MX to TX. It might be, but I never got a status until it got to KC so I don't know.
I think AOK just represents who owns the railcar, not necessarily who is hauling it. I thought Kansas City Southern actually pulled the load from Lecheria to Kansas City, at least from what I've gleaned from previous build week threads.

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think AOK just represents who owns the railcar, not necessarily who is hauling it. I thought Kansas City Southern actually pulled the load from Lecheria to Kansas City, at least from what I've gleaned from previous build week threads.
This is helpful context. I think what would've been more helpful is FC saying where the car left from or most recent location. I think they're getting annoyed at having to answer order questions all of the time haha

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
They are est 12/14 - 12/20

if no hiccups should be roughly on target 🤷🏻‍♂️
Mine is ETA December 12-18 so as you say looks good so far. I guess we will maybe find out if we made it to Kansas City on schedule over the weekend or by Monday.

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Everyone in this thread is talking about shipping progress while I'm still sitting in production limbo. Looks like I'm the last one left from my batch on that order tracking sheet posted earlier in this thread

Ford Chat and my dealer don't have any info other than it was updated to "Produced" on 11/14. Hopefully it updates soon!

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Everyone in this thread is talking about shipping progress while I'm still sitting in production limbo. Looks like I'm the last one left from my batch on that order tracking sheet posted earlier in this thread

Ford Chat and my dealer don't have any info other than it was updated to "Produced" on 11/14. Hopefully it updates soon!
Hope it is just a delay in the updating info getting and your car is on the way already.

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
We just took a delivery of a new MME today. We were at the dealership and saw a beautiful New Premium AWD ER on the lot. We finally finished up the paperwork and took the delivery. It is a MY2022 and we paid MSRP for it. Pictures coming soon.

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We just took a delivery of a new MME today. We were at the dealership and saw a beautiful New Premium AWD ER on the lot. We finally finished up the paperwork and took the delivery. It is a MY2022 and we paid MSRP for it. Pictures coming soon.
Everyone but me has the best luck with this, haha. Congrats though! Awesome deal right there!

Wum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag

I'm in the same boat as you fwiw. FC said my ETA is still sometime the 3rd week of Dec. I'm in CA.

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
You can check the rail code from this post. I have seen another source with more rail codes but I just could not find the link. Cars usually transported to KC and then moved by rail to the destination rail (from the rail code). Then the car would be picked up by a truck to your dealership. I was told by my dealer that all steps are arranged by Ford and they have no control.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/rail-car-delivery-ramp-1-codes.11658/

Davesen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
Well, one possible obstacle has been removed. Senate just signed the bill to avert a rail strike. Now we are back to just worrying about Ford. 🤨

Last edited:

Kafka

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
Just got off the phone with FC, car made it to Kansas City sometime yesterday. Fingers crossed it doesn't languish there
Weirdly, mine also passed through Laredo, TX on 11/24 like yours, but as of right now does not yet show getting to KC per FC. I'm hoping that it's just a delay in updating the location, or in the worst case, it will show getting to KC by tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm aware that there was some nasty weather through Texas, Louisiana, etc. in the past few days, hopefully that didn't delay things or worse.

tattar8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 C-Max, 2022 Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I'm in the same boat as you fwiw. FC said my ETA is still sometime the 3rd week of Dec. I'm in CA.
FC still claims ETA is 12/7 - in 6 days. Mainly because the status hasn't been touched since 12/14 when it became "produced".
Sponsored